What did you do during your last birthday?

What did you do during your last birthday?

Another year gone by.

Attached: BirthdayDepression.jpg (1200x1200, 1.68M)

made a big deal about how im not doing birthdays anymore the week prior and ignored all texts, never opened any cards, didn't open any gifts. all of that shit is still lying around with my random trash and it's almost my next birthday.

I didnt kill myself sadly.

Spent it sitting in my dark room with little interaction with anyone.

Had a girl over, who's now my gf.

get out

this is a miserable person thread

My 29th was last month.

I smoked a ton of weed, got myself some new games, and had Angus burgers for dinner that night.

Honestly I just don't give a shit about my birthday anymore.

I have recurring depressive disorder.
I qualify.

Are those supposed to be sad? Especially the girl one and the one under her. Give me a break, i dont even care about my birthday, except for the part where i receive money from family.

You forgot that you need to be horrible lonely

Yeah, the money part is good. Until I waste it all on stupid shit

Forgot it even happened due to a pill binge. I only realized it about a month after. It was a very odd feeling, being unsure of how old you are.

Its my birthday in 2 days and i dont even have a family to celebrate it with, nobody, fml Anons.
Ill post in 2 days to ask for some hb's :')

Attached: 1497663505437.jpg (658x523, 58K)

FUCK OFF FILTHY NORMIE
U
C
K

O
F
F

F
I
L
T
H
Y

N
O
R
M
I
E

Got 'em. At least you're lonely unlike that other nigga with a gf

Attached: download.jpg (236x133, 3K)

Haha thx user, this rlly makes me feel better.

Attached: 1511687412424.png (655x509, 25K)

It was in november, I had no shifts on my actual birthday so I went out at 11 pm the night before and sat down in this diner.
Where I live, there is this gas station and a diner in the same building. I really like that place, so I ventured there and bought some of the cheapest champagne they have (still 5 eur per bottle) and sat in the diner. The diner closes around 10 pm so there is nobody to mind me bringing and drinking beverages from outside the diner.
I read some story on my phone, drank, had a big ice cream cone when my birthday arrived at 12 pm and marvelled at all the gratulations I did not receive on that night. Not that I really give a fuck, lol.
My brother remembered tho, he is my only bro.

It was a fun night

Glad I could help
Originino

Attached: 1527308801512.jpg (510x476, 40K)

I went home to sleep and i really don't remember what I did on the rest of the birthday
because it was not very remarkable I have to imagine

35 year old virgin with no friends who lives alone here
I usually will buy a small slice of cake at the grocery store and eat it alone for my birthday
My family calls me to wish me a happy birthday, so I'm not completely alone

Attached: render176___llenn_v_4_by_apriliusrehnzzz-dca8qo1.png (793x1284, 509K)

unironically, the same
we dated just for a few weeks and she gave me such a sweet present and a message

we are together now for 6 months

>25th last week
>my dog got fucking slammed into a semi-truck's grill the day before.
>drink and act like nothing bad ever happens.

no picture on this entire slavic worm wrangling forum has ever made me as sad as OP pic

Attached: sadcat.jpg (450x291, 188K)

>35
>still posting anime

Very easy to see where all went wrong.

my sides
>originalo

Soz my dude

it isn't really that abnormal for a 35 year old to be a virgin and to not have any friends.
Most people don't have friends.

Cooked some meat in abandoned hospital, only me and two my friends, unironically best birthday for last 10 years

Drank for a couple days straight, which can give you goldfish memory so when you pathetically check your Facebook messages despite not seeing any alerts and you see the last message a girl sent you sometime last year, you might somehow conclude that she just sent it for your birthday and respond with a bunch of weird cutesy gratitude seemingly out of fucking nowhere.
Inb4 at least I talked to a girl on my birthday.

Now that's spooky, I met her 2 days before new years.
It was very couple-y since the very start.

This wizard is highly skilled in the school of denial magic, looks like I have lots to look forward to.

>got to order take out food for my birthday
>wanted Chinese food
>Father decides we're having indian food instead
thanks

got a present and some cards and did nothing
just like every other years

Thing that always gets me on this pictures is their parents and relatives. They really trying to make at least something for them, trying to make them smile. Just like in my case.

Nothing really. My mother asked if she should do a meat calzone and fried rice balls and i told her if she wanted to do it, she could do it.
We ate them that day.

Attached: 1477881241141.png (1108x878, 575K)

I went fencing as normal. Then I went to McDonalds and my first ever gf who i'd been seeing for a few months had a surprise present it for me. It was a load of Dinosaur erotica books. We'd been joking about Dino Erotica a few weeks before. Fuck i laughed so fucking hard and we cuddled and read eachother the whole book at whisper volume right in the middle of McDonalds laughing our asses off.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-21407-1342549160-3.jpg (625x1071, 77K)

yesterday
went /out/ mushroom picking after slaving to be alone

Got thrown a suprise party, was nice

Nothing and I'm going to do nothing this year as well.