Semi daily reminder that Finland hates everyone except America and Britain

youtu.be/eJrlezLvWnU

Attached: no.png (2208x1242, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice 9!

Attached: 1514523712439.jpg (250x250, 28K)

Stupid Aussie

Finland isn't a country.

reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/

>reddit
Opinion discarded

Like I believe you think Finland is a country and I guess you can still be finnish, but you're entire existence is a lie.

is this true

Yes i like most of America

>someone from another country likes america

Attached: 1517005309804.gif (500x250, 988K)

I'd like Finland if it were a country and not totally made up after World War 2.

I would respond to you with le 56% meme saying that America is basically not even a country. But rather a refugee state that takes is the filith and underachievers of all countries. But, I wouldn’t say that because i like America

America is the greatest place ever and not only should you like it, but you should admire and worship it. I feel like you aren't taking me seriously. I'm not trying to insult you or your culture because finish culture is real. It's just that your joke of a country isn't real.

i greatly respect the finn that fragged over 500 commies

mhm

And you’re a completely white person who will defend his boarder from the Mexican invaders. My country is more real than the false patriotism you mutts use to excuse your Imperialistic nature. Don’t mistake me for liking America to the shit corporation run shit hole that it is now. But what it could be due to its constitutional and bill of rights, but alas the American public is to stupid to realize that they have all but giving up their rights and in a matter of year will be no different than any European country.

*Years

That hurts user.

Attached: no.jpg (515x600, 35K)

This is the realest shit ive seen all day get roasted mutt

Reminder that Finland has nice legs

Attached: finn.jpg (988x1280, 176K)

Finland is a country of pussy traitors kek

>not even a country
Opinion discarded

this pale skin is surreal

Pale skin > shit skin

Black skin > cum skin

This is why Finns are qts~
I know a qt and i wish he was mine.

Attached: 00-03-54-1494090629697.jpg (320x307, 29K)

M'LAD

Ylis has been boring today. Not even a proper suicide selfie for a whole month. Or was it two months.

And spurdos are kept in the attic.

Attached: 1522540302133.gif (834x870, 327K)

Agreed. #BBCsForIsrael

But I don’t like you like that user, i like girls.

Attached: huh.jpg (617x592, 270K)