Do you CCW at the gym? I don't because it's against the rules...

Do you CCW at the gym? I don't because it's against the rules. I was there by myself late last night (24hr gym) and someone could have just came in and robbed or killed me if they wanted. I hate feeling like I could be caught sleepin

Attached: 17595032_9_.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is going to rob a gym, there's no money kept on premise, and given the physical activity going on, you're more likely to have the gun flop out of the holster and you ND'ing than anything, and if you have actual stalkers or people who actively want to kidnap or murder you, get a fucking home gym.

holy shit gun retards are autistic

>actual stalkers or people who actively want to kidnap or murder you
You never know tho

>who the fuck is going to rob a gym

Whoa bro, have you never had your gains stolen?

yeah and you never know if you're going to get struck by lightning on a day with clear skies either, but that doesn't stop you from keeping something that is mostly steel on your person all the time either, does it.

Seriously re-evaluate your risks if you feel like you need to bring your fucking gun to the gym.

No one is going to kidnap your ass unless you're someone important. Which I bet my dick , you're just some autistic faggot no one cares about.

>The suspect in a June 6 robbery at Planet Fitness in Monroe is in custody after reportedly committing another armed robbery and rape Thursday.

An arrest warrant filed Thursday for Jaquwn Newton, 18, states the department responded to a robbery that occurred in the parking lot. The victim said she was going in the gym when she was approached by a black man with a pistol who forced her back into her car and drove away.

Per the warrant, the suspect forced the victim to perform oral sex and robbed her.

According to the report, the woman was leaving the gym when a black man wearing a camo mask and dark clothing approached her and pointed a handgun, forcing her into the passenger seat of her car.

The suspect drove the car to an area parking lot and asked for sex and money. When the victim told Newton all she had was a bank card and no money, he drove her to the Chase bank on Sterlington Road, the report states.

He reportedly took her bank card and withdrew money two times before driving to South 26 and DeSiard Street, jumping out of the car and running away. The victim then took her car and drove away to call the police.

Exactly, gyms are some of the safest places to be in terms of shootings/violence. Either way there's no way you're getting a good workout in with a gun on your side

>woman at planet fitness
well for starters planet fitness isn't a gym, it's a place where insecure middle aged white women go to LARP that they're in shape.

No.
But I do conceal a barbell when I go to the shooting range.

Biggers are unpredictable. Guns are better to have and. It need then need and not have. Faggot.

then don't go to the fucking gym and be one of those fat retards with the beards going all the way down their torso I see at the range. You are orders of magnitude far more likely going to ND somebody at the gym than ever have any sort of even petty fucking crime happen if you use a lock on your gym locker.

This is the ABSOLUTE STATE of America. Crime rate has been dropping for years but delusional yeehaw self righteous fucks with delusions of grandeur think that there people that literally want to kidnap their poor, fat, misshapen asses.

Attached: 1506979687425.png (320x320, 100K)

You're too scared and will probably hurt someone on accident some day.

and then based on this delusion, oppose any gun restrictions whatsoever so Jow Forums posters can go massacre children

Of course i do bro, this is america and god has blessed us with the right to defend ourselves. I live in CA (SF) and go to a pretty liberal gym (buncha queers and jews there), so its illegal for me to carry, but id rather be judged by 12...
I carry exactly what you have pictured, sometimes in the small of my back, sometimes at 1oclock, depending on what lifts im going to be doing. I plan on moving to colorado (open carry state) and when im there im going to open carry dual wielding 1911s (cross shoulder holster) everywhere, including the gym.

Off topic, but once i was in the gym, and some fat nigger lady was asking white people if they owned a bullet proof vest, and then laughing in a scary way...idk man, i just dont feel safe as a white man.

I carry an FIE Titan (.25 ACP), but I want an NAA Guardian in .32 ACP.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting

Pretending a gym safer than any other venue in terms of an active shooter event is pure denial. That being said, it is more difficult to safely conceal a handgun while working out, and, while I’ve never done it myself, I’ve often thought that carrying in a fanny pack would be the best way to do so.

>someone could rob or kill me so I need to carry a gun everywhere

Imagine being this pussy scared about the daily world.

Yes, the same full sized 1911 I carry everywhere else. But Ill be getting a far more reasonable handgun for this purpose in the near future

Attached: 1521145436653.jpg (255x255, 10K)

HOLY SHIT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS, THE GYM RULES SAY "NO GUNS" AND YOU FUCKS HAVE TO BRING YORU FUCKING GUNS ANYWAY

I JUST WANT TO GET MY LIFTS IN I DON'T WANT TO GET PERFORATED BY SOME AUTIST NDing WHO THINKS HE NEEDS HIS GUN AT ALL FUCKING TIMES

>not keeping folding shotgun in gym bag to dispatch uppity manlets
it's like you guys wanna be dragged into the pit

Attached: IMG_2367.jpg (1632x1224, 559K)

nice fake anger

Attached: 1529635926505.png (600x753, 604K)

World =! America

I'm in the military, have been to 20+ countires, and lived in europe the last 3 years. After coming back to America and being stationed in a pretty ghetto area where a service member was shot and killed at a bar right across the street from base, I definitely am getting a gun. I forgot how fucking ridiculous some parts of America are.

I don't live in burgerland and there's actual security here, so no.

>FIE Tita
is it good? Is .25 expensive?

ITT: Bitter soiboiis who cant stand the freedoms in their holy sweathouse

Attached: 200%american.png (324x448, 86K)

Yes, I carry both at preasent, In time I'll get smaller weapons but these work for now when im lifting

Attached: 20151022_172829.jpg (4128x2322, 1.19M)

where do you live so I can pull up statistics near you?

Now you know what it's like to be European

user this is the wrong place to post about guns. I think carrying in a gym is autistic. This is also the wrong place to talk about guns. Jow Forums spends all their time trying to be superior to others but guns come along and makes them all equal. Also the reasons you listed are shit. Man the fuck up and learn how to function without your piece.

You have to be an absolute retard to ND, especially with a closed bolt weapon

This, I'm regular on Jow Forums and I usually come here to take a break from firearms discussion.Granted, I disagree with you on a few things but this really isnt the place

> American gun ownership steadily rises, while crime falls
> HURR BAN GUNS

Everyone in this thread is a faggot

Smith and Wesson bodyguard .380
Double action only and small
Ankle holster when long pants, sticky holster or off body carry otherwise.

You're in this thread too....

Just practice barbell javelins.

Honestly sometimes you guys trying to be edgy is totally off the rails. This is a perfect example. If you feel so unsafe at your damn gym that you need a gun maybe switch gyms.

Ridiculous. And this is coming from a guy who has a CCW.

What state are you in that you can't carry in a gym?

My gym has a policy against it

I'm also primarily Jow Forums but gyms are pretty safe places.
>tyrone the upstanding African youth wants to relieve some pockets of their contents.
Choices are
>wait in an alley with his hi-point glawk .40 problem solver
>enter a building full of dudes who lift iron and lead heavier than him and expect them all to hand over what he wants them to gib me dat.
The only time the chance of danger is evem worth considering is on the way to your car. Where you should have a piece stashed anyway.

Things dont happen when you EXPECT them to. Late nights can be wierd anywhere.

>Bloho pls

It's a solid little gun, and yes, .25 is absurdly expensive for what it is.

Usually keep my piece in my non workout clothes in my bag, only awkward part is re arming but I mask it well by acting like I'm sheepish about my figure

would an sp101 make for a good gym gun?
I'm pretty strong but my cardio needs work so I'm kind of worried about combative stamina

Would be heavy in your gym shorts.

t. SP101 owner

Good insight, I probably stick out pretty bad in jeans, a wifebeater, and a Hawaiian shirt coordinated with the color of the undershirt but it conceals basically anything and gives great range of motion

“DUDE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GUNS AND JUST LISTEN TO WHATEVER THE NEWS TELLS ME BUT THERE BAD AND SHOULD BE BANNED AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOUR A JUST A RETARDED FAT AMERICAN LMAOOOOO XXDD HOW ABOUT USE ACTUAL FACTS YOU TRUMP SUPPOORRTERSS LEL BET YOU THINK DRUMPF ISNT LITERALLY HITLER EITHER WITH HIS CONCENTRATION CAMPS KEK

Attached: F6B75436-5733-4855-B3CE-7868D85E5F51.jpg (252x291, 28K)

Never got the childlike fear people have for firearms

Do americans really live in fear of being shot at the gym? This doesn't sound like a problem one should have in a developed country

Do people in other countries honestly believe themselves immune to misfortune?

>having a gun means that your just going to randomly pull the trigger at the gym.

coming and going not at, but i'm sure as fuck not putting my gun in a shitty gym locker

It's expensive for being a rarely used semi obscure caliber?

Troll poster aside I don't think it's a childlike fear of (just) guns. Personally it's a fear of the power balance the NRA preaches (guns for defense against the government) coupled with free will (all the good and evil people are capable of).

The fear is that any disgruntled person can initiate a power balance by buying a firearm. Even if I buy a pistol for self defense, they could have a rifle, or explosives and it just goes on and on from there.

Listen to the gun debate. Tune out the words "firearm", "gun", and "weapon", and what you have is a fear of people. The big difference in 2018 is that the people being affected by gun violence are middle class. They have access to media, politicians, and interest groups. They have the capital to make themselves troublesome without immediately ruining their lives.
>and the left loves a cause

>semi obscure

There are literal mountains of .25 ACP pocket guns out there. It's not obscure at all.

No longer in common use though. Nor are there people burning through 2k/rds a month at the range with it.

Could the same not be said for an entirely untontested govornment with a total monopoly on power?

Impossible. Planet Fitness doesn't accommodate power lifters. Stay mad fatty. Real women are cardio bunnies.

In my country it is so statistically unlikely to be killed in a public place by firearm that I may as well be immune to that specific misfortune, yes

And... Knives? Acid? Blunt instruments? Bullets are an oddly specific phobia user

>XXDD ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT GUN CONTROL IS A HIPPIE BASEDBOY HILLARY SUPPORT

Please kill yourself. You fucking incels will lap up anything your buttbudies on Jow Forums say as long as it will "own the libs", I bet you've never held a gun in your life.

Any bringing a CCW to a fucking gym is ALMOST as retarded as you are. Go back to your containment board.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (640x1136, 349K)

Have you ever had one pulled on you? Serious question.

3 times

>i own a few nigger tier firearms that i use once a year so i am now an authority on the subject
Not that guy but as long as the property owners dont forbid it, when and where he carries is his business.

>Once during a mugging
>Once by my fatherinlaw
>Once by a drunk guy at a party