I'm planning on coming out as bisexual to my parents in September right after my birthday. How should I do it?

I'm planning on coming out as bisexual to my parents in September right after my birthday. How should I do it?

Attached: C R U N C H Y.png (680x676, 1.13M)

You should kys and leave a note saying that you're bi.

why would you involve your parents in your sexuality?

Back to lgbt you faggot

To get some of the fucking megatons of stress that bring me closer and closer to ending it all off my shoulders

Fuck off you munt

Yeah that's a fucking massive help there you neckbeard

Protip, you're rationalizing your stress's source

Best case scenario nothing will change, otherwise it will be worse. Your parents have literally nothing to do with your sexuality at this stage in your life. Get yourself together.

dont tell em unless you get in to a serious relationship with someone of the same gender.

The less they know the better they will sleep at night

By coming home with a boyfriend and a girlfriend for Thanksgiving.

"Mom. This is my girlfriend, Rebecca. And this is my boyfriend, Conrad. Mom? Mom! DDD:"

Is your parents anti gay?

>mom, dad, i have something important to tell you
>sit down
>i'm...
>i'm bisexual
Them:
>what? that's the important thing? yeah nobody gives a shit

teenage meme sexual confiusion

>you: mom, dad, I'm bisexual
>mom: ... oh that's fine you should know that doesn't bother me
>dad: ... we'll support you no matter what, just be safe
>they never talk about it because it isn't their business and it's weird for them anyways
>nothing changes

GREAT idea that'll really change all your life's problems LMAO and this is your best case scenario. What do you want to happen? You come home every night and your mom reassures you your sexuality is alright as she hugs you? Fucking moron

As a note on your swinging corpse suspended by a rope from the ceiling

Leave it in your suicide note

You're a dipshit

orig

take the Jow Forums pill

Attached: 1530722620616.png (680x676, 743K)

It's not even like you're gay. I don't see why you need to tell them unless you're going to introduce them to your boyfriend, in which case, sure, I'd do that, but if not, why bother? You may end up with a girl anyways, user. I mean, shit, I think I'm probably bisexual, but I don't feel like exploring that part of myself because it kinda grosses me out desu.

Why? Why do people bother with coming out? Are you going to fuck your parents or something?

Attached: 1512643930228.jpg (600x680, 30K)

do it, you deserve recognition for being a special snowflake, just like i do for being a girl

There is literally nothing difficult about being bi. You can literally just fuck girls and it wouldn't affect you. Why do you have to emphasise that you're half faggot?

These.

May I ask why it's such a big deal for you to want come out as bi? Is it because you are actually 100% gay, but don't want to admit it? I'm assuming you're male btw. All boomer parents want grandchildren, and want you to be straight. As long as you are bi you are attracted to women, so why not just focus on the chicks?

Follow my train of thought:
>be me
>straight
>attracted to all different kinds of races and sizes of women
>my racist dad would disown me if I started dating a nigress
>people in general would make fun of me if I dated a fatty
>therefore I exclude blacks and fatties from my potential dating pool (even though I am attracted to them), and go for slim/curvy whites, spics or asians, who I am also attracted to.

Is it really so fucking hard for you to do the same, but just ignoring your attraction to males?

I'm bisexual and I would never tell my fucking parents, it's utterly inconsequential.
There was once upon a time when these things were just implied and you didn't need to make a fucking YouTube video about this.

this.
No point in making a big declaration about it. Do people have some stake in you being a certain way? Do you plan to start acting differently in front of these people afterwards? That would be a little affected.