Red pill me on bisexual girls

Red pill me on bisexual girls

Attached: 1529320276011.jpg (1711x893, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/b/res/16936.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

garbage like you.

Why? They're stuck up cunts that think they're better than everyone else because they can fuck two genders. Wow so special

Attached: 17990846_240448859763813_9013870191788650268_n.jpg (348x348, 25K)

Not for the faint of heart or the inexperienced

as much as i hate giving a (you) to a tripfag, you called it, dead on accurate here.

They will only date men if it's a Chad, because they could just date an average girl who is equal in looks.

bisexual = bipolar

Don't waste your time

ok for fucking but not LTR.

Might as well have said "redpill me on all girls" :^)

crystal.cafe/b/res/16936.html

If you get you with an openly bi girl, be prepared to get cheated on or cucked in general.

All girls are a little bi. It's the ones who are self aware enough to put "bi" in their tinder profiles that you have to look out for

All women are secretly bisexual.
I 100% believe this.

that's from amateur allure isn't it

it's a blend of attention seeking and actually liking girls (girls are pretty so it's hardly a surprise that even women might find them attractive; women only find men attractive because they are mentally ill, since men are objectively disgusting).

In school I remember some girls finding out that a guy thought lesbians were hot, and asking another guy if kissing another girl would make them more attractive. When girls grow up, they learn to be more subtle about flirting and it evolves into the bipolar, bisexual, danger-hair stereotype like OP's picture who claim to be a 'free spirit' (code for 'a whore')

>men are objectively disgusting
You must be fucking kidding me.

Attached: 117072814.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

She's a youtuber

Nope. It's a YouTube girl named Savannah brown.

disgusting hairy body and smell

Holy shit quads of truth!!!!

all women are a little bit gay

Women who'd rather go carpet munching than date you. Fortunately, the dykes also hate them because they prefer riding the cock carousel than date lescels

All non monoseual people are cheating whores
#droptheb

Kek idiot, females and gays get high on male scent because their olfactory bulb is tuned to act this way

Straight males either ignore male smell or dont like it like you, it is natural

>I'm a slut. Bla bla bla... I'm a slut. Bla bla bla...

You could always shave and use perfume or any skin products that smell nice. Who the fuck said you need to be a gorilla to confirm your 'manhood'?

Don't actually exist. ALL girls who say they are bisexual are really just whores who want to seem more attractive to men.

A different trip fag.

I like her.

Which means she is 100% a terrible, awful, fucked up person.

I have horrible taste in women.
>women

Robot girls want love in female sex

Well, that's disappointing. It looks exactly like their videos though.