Post yfw about to get handjob but girl has pic related thumbs

Post yfw about to get handjob but girl has pic related thumbs.

Also how to train neck?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529803465458.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

That's a man's thumb.

why is this so disgusting

ew

Attached: 1515481265751.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Couldn't find the user who was basically waterboarding himself for neck gains. please someone post it if they have it

FOUND IT

Attached: Dying for gains, better.png (1900x1184, 970K)

Three variations of neck curls, front (on your forehead), back (on back of head), and sideways (you know). At the end of your workouts. Also incorporate things like rack pulls and shrugs

I remember that kek. I use a neck harness for neck strength in boxing, op. Do sets of 30 reps, increasing the weight each month by 1kg. Started at around 20kg.

bitch must weigh close to 3 bills

Does she have downs syndrome?

Lmao one of my sisters has a thumb like this.

Ehh you really only need a simply neck curl. Just be sure to increase volume and weight over time

I have noticed a lot of people have stubby fingertips. Wut mean? Why do I have inborn disgust to it?

Wh*te people are a mistake

sorry for inventing electricity

that's just because they're amerimutts. it's your natural revulsion at the sight of el creaturo

probably right

Attached: charls - Imgur.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

Sorry it’s in your blood

my gf crushed her right thumb in a door when she was a kid so it looks fucked like that lmao

WRONG
Idk about the sides but training the extensors made a big difference

Attached: gryzz7.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>about to get head
>user thinks, “I must tell fit about her thumbs”

Attached: D79E044E-A0F8-4FB1-A036-583772D5297B.jpg (292x337, 17K)

short nails?
she getting in that ass OP

knew a dude in highschool with these thumbs
he was a little faggot
I liked pushing him around

This is the fuckin grand two in one for me. Red nail polish on a female is like mayonnaise on a burger to me. Red nail polish is for cheap hookers, skanks, and skallywags. This shit will fucking prevent me from getting erect.

Now a fucking toethumb? Fucking sick. What man would ever let some bitch with a mutant thumb touch his dick? Now mix disgusting red nail polish with fucking toethumb and that’ll turn my diamond dick into cooked spaghetti. This shit would turn any 10/10 to a -5/10 in my eyes. The female in this picture should be sold into slavery and forced to work in a coal mine until she dies of black lung.

Attached: 5C93F4C3-52F0-457D-95B6-CFD89E224D60.jpg (579x329, 32K)

Why do I ever only see white and Hispanic people with these disgusting thumbs? And it always seems to be more prevalent in females over males?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds nail polish disgusting.
I hate lipstick too

This. And piercings god Damm I hate piercings

Look up Megan Fox's thumbs boi

>Also how to train neck?
Plate curls and plate extensions.

Also, disgusting midget thumb.

Whites are the only real people, they created pretty much every good thing in the world like running water, electricity, warm sturdy houses, ACs, computers, transportation, medicine, internet, classical music, barbells, efficient agriculture etc.
In not even white btw, I'm a Finn, but I would like to be white so much.

The hottest girl in my High school had Megan Fox thumbs..We called her toe-thumb

sexy like megan fox

Looks like a good idea, minus the part with water. I need to get rid of my pencil neck

It's a sign of low hygiene, they never pushed their cuticles back and the skin grew extremely thick.

use resistance bands. do wrestlers neck exercises such as bridging. work upper traps

there was a girl at my job, below average basic white bitch pawg that confessed wanting my D hard core. she had thumbs like this and it made me feel uneasy.

I thought i was the only one, absolutely based

From what I've see they tend to be nailbiters.

I see you too are a man of culture.

Teal nail polish on the other hand makes me rock hard.

This. You are not supposed to do this , it's retarded and grows back to where it's naturally should be. Those short nails come from either biting or cutting them to short. A good friend does it, while his ident twin doesn't. Big difference but he says he feels dirty with any nailwhite at all. Pic related, you can even see the old nailbed. Never cut to "clean", always let a small strip of nail white stand.

Attached: bigstock-Close-up-of-man-hand-holding-b-41268418-cropped.jpg (899x459, 79K)

You didn't invent shit, nigger faggot. Someone else did that happen to have a similar skin color to yours, you're just a neckbeard basement dweller that takes pride in other people's achievements. Your skin may be white but you're a nigger inside.

>uses "white" unironically

Attached: 1512206974974.png (600x600, 276K)

>implying i wasn't being ironical

Attached: 1510262881276.jpg (679x706, 114K)

Sure thing.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 165K)

Would you do it?

Attached: qOQDaPf.jpg (648x480, 33K)

I would make her amputate it

Us white people, huh?

Attached: albino goblino.png (492x548, 12K)

my mom has those, absolutely disgusting
luckily I didnt get them, I really hope they're not recesive and my kids get it

kek i get shit form girls for my nails. because they're so "pretty"
>oh a man shouldn't have so pretty nails
i found it weird.

Attached: 1465760373731.png (744x1340, 73K)

I'm a nailbiter and I don't have short fingertips

I have both thumbs like in OP's pic. Cut me the bullshit, I think I heard it all in high school. Just wondering why people are so obsessed with it. "Aw let me look" or "Can I touch it?" Its just a fucking finger. Yeah an disfigured uglyone but what's so interesting about it? I don't go around asking ugly people if I can touch their fucking shit face

Imagine being this stupid. Those nails are the result of genetics.

People think you have less nerves in your finger or it feels different

They are not, retard. It'S a typica sign of nailbiting or cutting to short. As you you literally see below the nails, which shows the exposed former nailbed.

You're wrong. It's genetic and it's called brachydactyly type D. The top bone in the thumb is shorter which makes the nail also shorter and wider.

I was speaking about the nail, as in my pic related, not the whole thumb, as the nail was what has been considered disgusting.

fuck thumbs
im trying to swallow the neck pill
are they like calves where you do a shit ton of work for a small bump or is there some noobie gains to be attained

Attached: 1475431861416.gif (847x720, 3.3M)

You are not alone bruh, I like my girls to have pretty hands and feet, no Shrek shit