What's Jow Forums's watch of choice? How's my collection?

What's Jow Forums's watch of choice? How's my collection?

Attached: 20180623_215050.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatxyz.com/what-watch-does-bill-gates-wear/
ebay.com/itm/1920s-Mabie-Todd-Swan-Pen-Etched-Sterling-Silver-Fountain-Pen-14K-Flex-Nib/163113968338
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russian diver is only good one there.

>not flying to zurich to buy a rolex
Lmao how's it feel to be poor?

>not getting brain gains by estimating the time

Attached: 0617180959-1.jpg (1793x2789, 810K)

what do your cheap chitty watches have to do with fit?

Casio CA53W-1 calculator watch. Calculate maxes and enter wenches’ phone numbers on the fly

G-shock. Any of them. Soldiers, firemen, EMS, cops, it’s what real men wear when their working. Anything else is jewelry.

Attached: 64DEABE6-70E5-43A0-BAFB-9941E9EE41C2.png (360x280, 13K)

don't forget wannabe gangsters and hipsters
fag

>jewelry fag detected

Boomer hobby, honestly. Also a huge moneypit. A $9 quartz action watch keeps time as well or better than a multithousand dollar Omega.

I'm not saying don't own a few watches. But I'm not going to collect a bunch of them. I own a G shock for gym/outdoors shit, then I've got a seiko sports watch for everyday wear, and a leather banded orient to wear for dress occassions.

>He doesn't own a Citizen

Attached: 1371791450602.jpg (328x334, 25K)

>Rolex

Boomer detected. Rolex is like the watch equivalent of a Cadillac escalade. It's what poor people think symbolizes making it. Patek Phillipe, Audemars, Hublot are what actual patricians wear. Even Omega or Victorinox are better to be seen in than LOLex.

I’m autistic and don’t like the feel of a watch on my wrist.

Attached: FB1BD99A-0BB0-47D4-A95C-9A0D5283CF6F.jpg (640x495, 87K)

A man of taste right here.

Casio F-91w

Jewelerfag here
>not mentioning vacheron constantin
>oldest watch brand/label in history

Rolex is the 'Lolex' but they do hold up pretty well.
These are my new pickups. BelAir = pretty cheap. Good everyday beaters. About $400 a pop.

Attached: belair.png (1149x500, 734K)

>Hublot
>patrician
One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Unironically fucking kill yourself you absolute knob

Don't like flashy watches, just been using this for a year now and don't think I'll be upgrading

Attached: Armani-Exchange-Mens-Hampton-AX2133-Brown-Leather-Quartz-Watch-78b929fc-ff3b-4728-8fab-c91ec0d943ab_ (600x600, 41K)

watchmakerfag here.

vacheron is boring af and is in the shadow of patek and Lange. 1755 doesnt mean shit.

Rolex is king for a reason.

Belairs have a decent build quality and assembled with American unionized labor but are bland. Just get a seiko instead.

mfw

Attached: 1497007359552.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Love the VC vs. Patek vs. ALS debate in a fitness forum.

Tudor Pelagos checking in here.

G-shock is just a marketing strategy to make people pay a massively inflated price for a basic digital watch.
Have you ever looked inside a G-shock? The "shock absorption system" is just a cheap rubber gasket that probably does close to nothing to reduce shock.

Nothing wrong with a tough watch
Has an alarm clock, tells time in multiple regions, and has a stop watch
What more can a/fit/izen need?

Attached: 91WK6U8AugL._UY445_.jpg (304x445, 30K)

What about Shinola watches?

I want a Japanese domestic Seiko Diver, I used to have one that got lost when I moved

Attached: IMG_2801.png (750x1334, 590K)

Atomic time keeping
Solar powered battery
Durable

What more could you want?

Also

Altimeter
Barometer
Compass
Temp gauge
Lunar/tides
Sunrise/sunset
Waterproof

Durable [x2]

I work for a living. I want an omega, but I can't justify owning something that I won't get to enjoy on a daily basis.

what is the point of g-shock?

i have the casio f91 and it works. never have i needed or wanted a bulky rubber coating on it

Watches are gay as fuck, we all have phones now

beautiful designs with decent build quality but twice as expensive as they should be. if they were the same price but automatic I'd recommend them.

if they go on sale I'd consider one.

Attached: 1509834057035.jpg (793x1188, 234K)

This.

IWC or bust. Anything else is for disgusting animals

i want it, where is it from

Watches make you look like you have places to be and things to do you NEET

my phone tells time. also it has a calculator built right in

>rolex
does it hurt being pleb

A Movado Musuem Classic Watch or something from the 80s, I believe. The authenticity papers are at home; otherwise, I'd actually know the model. Honestly I don't know much - I just like it. Gets a lot of compliments.

and qt asian girls

the normal ones maybe
but I like the more specialized ones with a variety of features
I wear my Frogman regularly

Attached: Casio-G-Shock-Frogman-GWF-D1000-10.jpg (860x822, 246K)

Divers are so fucking gay.

Attached: disgusting.gif (200x270, 586K)

I’m not a white southern plantation owner from the 1800’s

Thoughts on Breitling?

lmao tru

Wrong again faggot. The right kind of rich people wear a Timex, Casio or similar modest watch. If rappers name drop it you shouldn't wear it

most widely counterfeited watch around and most of their current stuff looks like shit
but a few of their lines are solid like the navitimer

>Number of gizmos dictates value

Ick what are you, an engineer?

Personally I value function over value
I spent 100 freedom bucks on mine and its lasted 5 years and I'm sure it will last longer than any Rolex or other meme brand or there
Plus the only time I wear one is at the gym because nobody needs a watch in current year when every body can check the time just as fast by pulling out their phone

orange monster. upgrading to a doxa when I collect enough good boy points

Attached: 183738394733.jpg (1024x768, 506K)

>letting the whims of dindus dictate your choices.

I suppose you'd refuse a Bugatti, Lamborghini, or Ferrari if offered since rappers name drop those too.

Why do you need a watch ? You have time on your phone, you are asking to get snatched the fuck up son, don't cry when some crackhead socks you with a padlock

Other than every few years I have to watch a tutorial on YouTube to see how to adjust the hands so they match the digital clock.

> Timex
> "rich people wear a Timex"
> rich people wear a $10 watch
> every fucking rich person irl has a Patek

i bet bill gates watch costs less than $50

yup i was right. i knew it

>And in 2010 Gates said that he intends to give most of his $61billlion fortune away rather than hand it down.

>The Mirror reports that during its interview with Gates, he was wearing a Casio watch worth $10.

He's lying
He's spending his money on eugenics projects and is wearing that watch to perpetrate for stupid easily manipulated cunts like you.

whatxyz.com/what-watch-does-bill-gates-wear/

So What Watch Does Bill Gates Wear?
Casio W214H
Yes you read that correctly. Bill Gates is wearing a Casio W214H watch which comes in at a whopping $17. You may be wondering why someone who’s worth is valued at $80 Billion would be wearing such a cheap watch? Well it comes down to functionality.

Bill Gates has said in a recent interview that he chose this watch due to its accuracy and claims that it tells better time than a Rolex. He also notes that this watch has a backlight for telling the time and checking in on his kids at night.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-25-at-11.59.51-am.png (1190x702, 874K)

Poorfag collection. Some are self-aware memes. Have added a few since.

Attached: 9DA83F5B-C94B-4D69-A09A-52AB87F225AF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

look at the faggot top left

Attached: billionaires-cars.jpg (690x518, 119K)

A couple more memes in this one

Attached: C24315B1-E12B-42E2-A571-9AC645F6C089.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

id like a display box like that, where did you get it and how much? granted i only have like 6 watches but still

>hanging around places niggers are allowed to be in

Never gonna make it.

It was a gift but I know it was purchased on amazon.

whats bottom right? is it a suunto? does that have altimeter and how well does it work if so? id like a watch that has a barometer and altimeter that actually work accurately

well its quite nice and rather elegant and gentlemanly. i imagine the owner of such a box probably has a small collection of straight razors he shaves with daily as well as a few handsome pen knives he rotates between

I like the blue strap because I like colors.

Too bad the Garmin 235 came in boring/bad colors. I got a black and red one.

Attached: 2018-06-24 00_38_00-Window.png (733x595, 392K)

Casio Pro-Trek PRW-3000. It has altimeter, compass, barometer, World time, atomic timekeeping, solar power, sunrise/sunset, and all the normal digital watch features. I think they may have updated it recently, but iirc the update just improved the viewing angle of the display or something.

The altimeter is actually pretty great. Because it’s based on air pressure, it will drift over time. I’ve memorized the altitude where I live, so I’ll just set it every morning. It only takes a few seconds. I’ve compared it to GPS throughout the day and it’s usually within a few feet.

Of course.

It goes great with the blue hands on the Seagull.

Attached: 2B22E3A1-241E-4C4F-BBA1-B95BD313CE00.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

pic related, my only watch, but with a NATO strap

...god I'm so poor

Attached: seiko-5-sport-automatic-black-canvas-men_s-watch-snzg15.jpg (900x900, 102K)

this guy fucks, am i right?

i need to learn how to use one of those. ive been using a regular old time safety razor and that same proraso soap. its god tier

I'm autistic so I wear g-shocks

Attached: pic.jpg (960x1280, 83K)

Nice. I like the soap a lot. I haven’t been able to compare it to anything, though, because it’s lasting me forever.

If your a watch, straight razor, pen knife guy, don’t neglect getting a fountain pen.

No shame in G Shocks. I have a lot of nicer watches but my G shock gets the most daily wear due to my work.

Attached: 37D0CC99-952C-47EE-9620-6239DB8A3831.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

funny you should say that, i lost an auction on ebay not too long ago for a nice 1920s era parker. i just recently picked up a 1920s deco style dunhill lighter. one of these days id like an IWC pocket watch but im not hipster or autistic enough to pull off wearing it in public so it would have to be for solitary enjoyment

what do you think about this one
ebay.com/itm/1920s-Mabie-Todd-Swan-Pen-Etched-Sterling-Silver-Fountain-Pen-14K-Flex-Nib/163113968338

not overly gaudy is it? perhaps a bit dressy but should make a good impression on the 20 year old cashier girls when signing some checks at the bank into my sub $1,000 bank account

anyone had experiences with smart watches? I'm thinking of getting one so I don't have to check my phone so often

The watch will probably outlive me and I'm pretty okay with that.

Attached: f91wcasio.jpg (240x287, 19K)

How can it have atomic time keeping? Is it wifi enabled? If so, why do you want a watch that's wifi enabled? Do you want the government and possible other people/companies tracking you? I'm not an /x/ or Jow Forums tard but why have that danger? Why not get a regular fucking watch that doesnt track you for less?

While I'd love to own my dream watches (Bell & Ross BR-03 desert type, Omega speedy and a Grand Seiko) for now I content myself with the Tissot Heritage Visodate. It goes with just about every look.

Attached: t.jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)