Why is it easier for me to befriend women than it is for men?

Why is it easier for me to befriend women than it is for men?

Attached: 1522645425119.png (1272x1001, 1.74M)

you have superior taste. Ill be your friend nigga.

Attached: Kururi.jpg (650x365, 40K)

Blokes are good for acquaintances and workmates
Women are inherently social creatures so tend to value friendships more. And will likely think about and value you more.

who needs friends?

I don't meet men who I like much that often

Even if I don't totally love a women's personality I don't mind being a casual friend with her because she's fun to look at and might be a potential girlfriend/sex conquest some day

Probably because you're a submissive betamale orbiter and men see through it. Women see through it too, only they don't care and will use it to exploit you.

Shut it, hole.

Attached: 1489783397739.jpg (500x581, 72K)

this

Attached: tony_shalhoub.jpg (810x607, 46K)

Because you're a weak crypto-faggot afraid of honest social interaction. These women will never fuck you or even see you as human.

Attached: 1517430517079.jpg (736x655, 46K)

Why do older women adore me and hit on me all the time but young women completely ignore me or are generally creeped out by me?
Seriously, I get hit on by women all the time but only over 50. I'm 30.

>sizzle
ouch!

>wanting to make new male friends
that's actually gay

send em my way. Milfs and Gilfs are on my to-do list.

Attached: 1514008492029.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Literally same here. Old people love me, but I can't even connect at all with peers of my own age group, it's agonizing.

Attached: too much.png (633x758, 30K)

Im a girl and i have no male friends. I have vaginal heat, and it makes my vagina smell really strong and it only happens when im aroused. My doctor said its caused by something like my blood goes really fast and adrenaline so the inside of my vagina swells up and gets really hot. Like i can feel it down my legs, legit heat.
This only happens when i think about a guy sexually, and that only happens if hes cute. I find most guys cute so its always happening haha.

From personal experience, I find it easier to befriend women because I think "less" of them, if that makes any sense? If a guy is a simpering, weak, cowardly faggot with a narcissistic obsession then something is wrong with him. If a woman is the same things, she's just a woman and I can forgive that. I guess my standards for male friends are just way, way higher than for female friends.

Doesn't help that so many men I interact with ARE simpering, effeminate, narcissistic faggots who spend hours preening their coifs and posing for social media. Yeah, it's good to take care of yourself, but carefully arranging your Hypebeast hoodie so it doesn't mess with your perfectly done hair is too far.

not very ilfy. Some pushing 60. Its weird. I've had em grab my ass and dick, even in public. I get hit on all the time but young women think I'm creepy.

Post face please

Do all girls have this 'vagina' thing you are talking about? I'd be interested in knowing more about it.

fuck off faggot

Roasties belong in the oven where they can be toastie.

Because most men these days are brainwashed fags.

based hot smelly pussy poster

Are you me? Anyone over the age of 40 thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hilariously enough I'm in my mid-20s and most women my age see me as a father, so I naturally attract women with daddy issues.

Attached: 1499380405043.jpg (400x300, 15K)

No, mine is a problem.
All vaginas get hot, but mine gets hot to the point that it radiates heat like a furnace.
Also makes it smell so other people can smell it on me and its embarassing af

I have the same problem, my doctor told me to kill myself, maybe it will work for you too

>Do all girls have this 'vagina' thing
Only the shit ones

Attached: Trap.jpg (2048x1536, 282K)

S M E L L Y V A G I NA
I have a smelly dick. Want to be smelly together?

Attached: 1522463419528.gif (200x225, 987K)

mfw no Jow Forums posting smelly vaginal heat gf

Attached: 1406354010381.jpg (400x386, 37K)

You are probably gay

This.
You're the same

alright I need to meet you we must secure the future of the white race and use your antimatter vagina to transcend space and time
it's a shame most of these pretenders won't know what to do with that diagnosis, but I do, I know exactly what must be done
nvm actually girls are gross

Based incel ghost poster

>smelly vag
Are you a currynigger?

Never change, Japan

Attached: 152152455576192.png (507x650, 389K)

Thats actually funny lol.
Thanks!
Ill kill myself the same way you did. Choking to death on a dildo.
C ya in hell

you have to earn a man's friendship
women will befriend you if you're even half way nice to them

Attached: 1485233923867.png (600x580, 572K)

im a dude nigga

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Totes mcgoats

>been getting hit on by women 20-30 years older than me since I was 16
>women my own age ignore me 70% of the time
is there a reason for this?

Thank you, Japan.

does your smelly furnace vagina attract wildlife?

More or less. You're probably self conscious and don't see women as a threat op

G R O S S
R
O
S
S

Probably because you look/act older than your demographic, or have traits that appeal more to women from previous generations. These traits aren't necessarily "better" or "more manly" than modern traits, but you have to remember that your average modern man has something like half the testosterone of your average man from fifty years ago.

I know im gross stahp it

Attached: 4c1e60c38615fae1809642f6aa628c26.jpg (300x360, 67K)

They either feel sorry for you or find you so repulsive that they don't consider you a threat.

Because you got your mind fried by anime and are now feminine yourself.

Nice projection m8

Are YOU me but older?
I'm in my 20's and 30 year old single mom's see me as a good Father.

Attached: nigger.jpg (700x392, 25K)

spoken like a true modern japanese male

raised by single mother.

shutup antimatter whore
we need to put you in a test facility
what continent do you live on

Attached: resized_JPEG_1504131976540_-1006508607.jpg (453x500, 16K)

>currynigger
Im blonde doe

take your estrogen pills, alice
you're one of us now

Get a better doctor.

>What continent do you live on
>US flag

So this is the power of American education?

>Gross
Whoever doesn't want a ridiculously warm pussy hugging their dick is a pussy themselves.

Lolol, are you going to use my vagina heat to power your rocket ships or something?
We can conquer the galaxy

Because you're a faggot.
Even if you don't suck dicks, you're a faggot for being friends with just women. Want to know what a friend is to a woman? A visa gift card, not as good as an ATM, but you still have something she wants, usually small stuff like going out to lunch and giving her rides.
Have you even noticed that? Oh, you think you're just having a good time taking walks in the park, but she's just holding her breath on how long she can take your commiserating before she finds someone else to hang out with because she's hungry and needs a ride to the club.
You're also probably wondering why you don't have guy friends, and I'll tell you why: Because you're a fucking faggot, again! Guys see that you don't like football, guns, pussy or heavy metal music and don't care for any amount of camaraderie among testosterone laden males and would rather hold your "lady friend's" purse while she picks out the sluttiest dress to bait Chads into her death snatch.
It's cool to hang out with some chicks, but having just female friends makes you faggot, and everyone can smell that shit a mile away, and everyone at work or school laughs behind your back.

Bros before hoes, lad. Men will have your back. Women, not so much.

Because women your age are waiting for you to hit on them you fucking hottie

Thank you, Aussie.

>what continent do you live on
the rest of this thread is dedicated to bullying you

Attached: 4589.gif (785x757, 824K)

thanks abo
I realized you have usurped my wisdom
it was not meant to be
truly aboriginal wisdom of fucking their neices, drilling holes in their dicks, casting spells with bones, and teleporting around has humbled me
truly there is no use
the old ways have been lost

something something meme magic

>Making fun of my proud culture

Give me my fucking Centrelink payments, whitefella.

Please burn my penis with your furnace pussy.

Yeah but it also smells like canned pinto beans thatve been left out for 6 hours.
Seriously, thats accurate, the smell is the exact same.

how smelly are we talking? i think youre exaggerating. if youre not attracting bears and dudes aren't donning gas masks i think you'll be ok. however, more research is needed.

That dude has some long nuts

I'll just put a peg on me nose. And mabye spray some wd40 on ya puspus.

Attached: bitch.gif (320x173, 1.86M)

>Puspus

Are you a 30 year old woman from Parramatta?

>pedo bait
>being ignored by females your own age

Its two things, you are either not in the top percentile, or you don't have enough money to be seen as a beta provider.

Key concepts, women are hypergamous, also have hibristophilia, ie attraction to strong violent men. Achetype bad boy is key here as we have all seen it. The less attractive men, your typical "nice guy" get hit on by these women when they start to drop in looks and or fertility around 27-30 years of age.

Means you are likely not top percentile, you may also be somewhat lacking.

>game
>muscle
>biological, women dislike short men, very rare for them to marry them

In this era not many men are fit, or are completely inept in fostering female attraction. It is also worth to note most women are vapid whores, unfit for marriage, only use and function are for pump and dumps

Attached: a2G7CG4iDxqG97SD0Q05Jq_w_wunb1pTph-QcQq5n1g.jpg (678x768, 91K)

Because you are a cuck.

Are you an uptight twink cunt?

Normal women wait for men to hit on them. Women only hit on men they are very attracted to. If 40 year old women hit on a 16 year old kid, he's probably top tier.

pretty depressing, lads
y-you too

damn that little sweet overcooked muffin prolly already ran off
mmmm mmmmm mmm that sweet little girl with all that ragin testostero-adrenalin powa
mmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmm'in real hard
all gonna be wasted on some soyboy
when we coulda travled the stars

Because you like cartoons.

These two are correct. The attractive man has switched from a family man to a rebellious man as a result of conditioning. We can see the negative response of that. I still get eyed by young women and old women alike. I just notice that a lot of people my direct age or older up to thirty act like children. It's likely because the 80s generation was built on political progressiveness.

This is exactly why men and women shouldn't be friends. How would you feel about your gf/wife having orbiters?

THIS! Stop it ...start working out and hanging out with manly men beta cuck...maybe read a book too

damn i'm so pedo right now
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the only fact of the matter is that cunts got conditioned into pretendin to be men
they only care about power and attention, the psychotic cuntbags
too bad that turns them frigid and creates an antisocial society full of PUAs LOL
I got some pure abo wisdom for ya and it's fuck dem girls yung sunny heheheheeeeeee ye thas a stick alright

no hope for soyboys in sight this ship is goin down mateyssssssss
g'night darlin

samurai banter gets me every time

Attached: 1521693481488.jpg (600x404, 40K)

You're a faggot

rip in peace

Men compete, even with their friends.
Your friend buys a truck, you want a bigger one.
Your friend starts lifting, you want to lift more.
You're just bad at competing so you unconciously avoid other men to avoid having to improve yourself in any way.

Attached: truth.jpg (335x432, 64K)

Men are far less interesting creatures.
I know men. I know how they act, what they think.
Men have nothing to give. Same old story. Same as me.
Women on the other hand....

So this is the power of the 3D?

Fuck up you fuckin' bongoloid bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x742, 349K)

are you me but older
auntie will not stop touch me

everyone who replied to that post is an absolute beta orbiter elemental cuckbon cuckyball disgrace and should remove themselves from this board immediately, we have principles here and beta cucks are not welcome
go your own way or go away

>Used to be chubby
>Rarely got attention from girls.

>Got fit and did some research on body language.
>Went to a festival.
>10/10 blonde aryan cuties practically throwing themselves at me, waiting for me to make a move.
>Too autistic to do something, I practically freeze up.
>I've got issues

Attached: 1515605655939.jpg (375x360, 28K)

>>I've got issues
Yes, such as lying on the internet

Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)
Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?
It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 98K)

You're alright Japan. I can almost forgive you for the human experimentation.

wtf.

Hi, Rebecca.