Are you a cityfag or a ruralfag?

Are you a cityfag or a ruralfag?

Attached: Slav 2.jpg (249x402, 71K)

ruralfag

both

Tally 1

That isn't possible friend. Is your place of residence located within or out of a city and its city area?

Here
cities =rural

That isn't possible friend

he's retarded
probably lives in a shithole
as a cityfag i hate ruralfags they smell and act weird

Both.

Rural England is exactly like 90% of the cities here.
You should come visit outside Bucharest.
>we wuz
>muh glorious shithole

suburbanfag
live not too far from NYC

burbs. I wanna live on a farm. At least then my life would be easy, quiet and scheduled with lovely open spaces.

Attached: 1510408014750.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

As a ruralfag I hate city fags because they are all Irish here (the only major city is glasgow). dont know about the rest of the uk since ive only been to liverpool/manchester

Rips in peeps

i haven't said anything about we wuz or stupid shit
you said our cities = rural and it's not true
you can't make a difference between a city and a village?

>suburbanfag

This as well. The US is filled with suburban areas that are kinda in-between.

>Buttmad shithole 3d world gypsy
wew

This

I live in a smaller city about 30 min drive from a city with 4 million plus people. So I'd probably be considered suburban.

what are you even talking about lol
you can't comprehend the things?

Wish i was a ruralfag

I take your tears and wash my asshole with them while I'm fucking your mom and she loves it, we're in a serious relationship but she's such a slut

Is that all you can say?

cityfag but there's only like 100k people

Yea... stay mad!

Are you done?

Embrace your defeat roma boy!

Attached: 1521583044606.jpg (431x450, 40K)

Large town

I'm bathing in your defeat while your mom sucks me off.
Keep dancing flamenco!
Dance and cry for my entertainment.
I command it.

Attached: IMG_9703.jpg (3648x2432, 1.62M)

Cityfag, Berlin is a shithole, I want to sttle down in a small vilage later in my life. The land is so comfy and the city is full of dirt and degenerates.

I've lived in both. Rural is unquestionably better but you have to hustle to find work, and I'm not good at that.

Suburbfag

This

rural, feels good

Suburb. Definitely not a city but waay too far away for cows

life is 200% easier on a farm
hope you save enough for a nice plot out in the middle of nowhere

suburbfag here in the city. wanna make the switch to the rural life already desu

Ruralfag, 11k people. More niggers than whites. Semi coastal NC

City of 120k people here. It has all the flavour of a grimy, post-industrial city but 30 minutes in any direction is lake country. I hate it.

I love those giant brick buildings with missing windows don't you

townfag

I reckon I'd be considered rural, town I live in has just under 2,000 people in it, but still I don't live out in the bloody back o’bourke, place is only about 40km from the state capital. Right now it's just starting to grow too quick for my liking, so I'm considering moving out bush eventually

Suburban

Yep. Better slap a shitty chainlink fence around them. I'll go for a walk today and take pictures of this shithole.

suburban fag

Have you ever been to Ashville? If so, how is it? I'm moving there with my sister fairly soon.

Nope, shit is like 6 hours away. I had some family go who loved it though, cant speak from it personally.