>First day not calorie counting

I thought this was supposed to take the stress off?

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

I never count calories. I just eat a plate of food, something healthy usually and then add some more calories like nuts or a small choclate bar so i can worj out in the morning. I have no scale but i think it's working. I have a lot more stamina that's for sure.

>calorie count for one day
>eat exact same food every day thereafy
ez

It’s really easy.

How hungry are you?

>not hungry
>a bit but I can ignore it.
>it’s greater now but I can have some coffee or something and not eat.
>I’m so hungry that a sandwich is all I can think about.

If it’s anything but the last one. Don’t eat. If it’s the last one. Eat slow and drink plenty of water. Eyeball an appropriate portion and don’t overstuff yourself.

It’s easy really.

>decide to stop calorie counting because "you will feel better"
>constantly insecure about what I'm eating, wondering about what's the caloric and macronutrient content
>feel constant anxiety and stress
>decide to calorie count again
>I now feel I'm doing the "right" thing.
Once you start, you can't go back.

I don't understand this shit. Multiple sources tell me that in my condition I can only eat about 1.5 kcal per day, but when I look at these "modifast" dieting packages they contain like 360 kcal en tell me to eat 3 of them a day.

First I though I misread a the kilo part, but I checked. Wtf am I misunderstanding?

1 kcal is the same as 1 calorie man.

If you've done it enough to be able to eyeball it, it's all good. Being a couple of hundred calories out either way isn't going to make any difference.

Wait what?

Meant to say 1000, auto corrected to 1
3 of those is fine

I go back and forth from meticulously weighing out every ingredient I use in recipes and even tracking the gum I chew to on t counting at all but only eating when I get super hungry. As much as a pain the the ass it is, spending the extra time weighing food feels better.

>>eat exact same food every day
Not very healthy sempai.

I'm 100kg 2m tall. Sedimentary lifestyle what is a normal amount of calories for me? Sources I find say 1.5 kCal, but the diet packages are way more.

>Sedimentary lifestyle
based sandstone poster

It is if you're an autist and make sure your diet has every micronutrient covered

Goddamnit, I'm a fat fuck who doesn't move much. You know what I mean.

How do you fit ALL macros and micros into single day's food? By drinking onions?

Not that guy but it's as simple as eating rice with ground meat and beans with a side of spinach and milk everyday with sardines as snacks. Probably even easier ways.

1 kcal is the same as 1 calorie, the first is just a scientific term and the second is what normal people use. I think you are confusing 1.5 kcal and 1.5k cal. You are supposed to be eating 1500 calories.

It is Cal.

This 1000 calories = 1 Calorie
1 calorie = 1kcal

I accept this

> A calorie is a unit of energy. Various definitions exist but fall into two broad categories. The first, the small calorie, or gram calorie (symbol: cal), is defined as the amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of one gram of water by one degree Celsius at a pressure of one atmosphere.
> The second is the large calorie or kilogram calorie (symbol: Cal), also known as the food calorie and similar names, is defined in terms of the kilogram rather than the gram. It is equal to 1000 small calories or 1 kilocalorie (symbol: kcal).

So pretty much what I said. Notice the capital letters.

Whoops noticed I'm retarded, and clearly messed up the
1 Calorie = 1kcal.