Who here /nicotine-pilled/ ?

gwern.net/Nicotine

Nicotine, the ultimate counter to the S O Y menace in out society.

>Raises test
>Blocks estrogen faggotry
>Raises IQ
>Can be used as a reward mechanism to help you build new habits (exercise, diet, reading, studying, etc...)

"user, I'm sold on the benefits of nicotine...but what about 'muh lungs'?"

That's the thing dumb-shit faggot, you don't NEED to inhale ANYTHING to get nicotine. Here's what you do:

>Buy liquid nicotine in 100% Vegetable Glycerin suspension
>Apply 1 - 3 drops to the skin and rub it in

Nicotine is skin-soluble and the vegetable glycerin is well researched and used in many skin care products, totally non-toxic.

What are you waiting for user? Take the nicotine-pill today and stop being a little beta-male bitchboy.

Attached: 270-fidel_castro_smoking.jpg (234x306, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine
liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/24mg-e-liquid-nicotine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Raises test
'no'

>Raises test
>Blocks estrogen faggotry
>Raises IQ
>Can be used as a reward mechanism to help you build new habits (exercise, diet, reading, studying, etc...)
source?
also, i am a hard smoker since my ex-gf cheated on me

retardu too a retard :)

So... whats the sentiment when a girl smokes? The same reason why a man does it - peer pressure?

>source?

Literally the first thing in the fucking post, brainlet. CLEARLY you need nicotine to help you learn to focus.

gwern.net/Nicotine

dont be meanie

This is typically what I get:

liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/24mg-e-liquid-nicotine.html

then 2-5 drops will get me a good nic boost. again, can be applied topically for the nicotine benefits without harming your lungs.

To anyone looking to quit, i highly recommend this book : The easy way to stop smoking, by allen carr.
Worked wonders for me, dude who wrote it was a 100 cigarettes a day smoker.

Attached: 1464541921046.jpg (600x600, 49K)

It doesn’t raise test but it does block estrogen. I start using snus about a month ago and my gyno has been steadly decreasing. Tobacco is seriously redpilled.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

This. I chew 2mg gums, feels good man.

isn't it very easy to OD when using topically?

Attached: worried_laughter.jpg (520x678, 69K)

I'm happy for you but don't recommend self-help crap outside of SIG or people might call you a faggot btw you're a faggot.

wtf

If you're a retard, yes.

Is it better to vape or chew gum when it comes to absorption and effects?

I'm considering a vape because I like to relax but I can't understand shit about the community and all these gay terms I just want something that looks like a cigarette isn't made out of plastic and is reusable but there's absolutely nothing out there and every vaper I talk to is like a mythical creature.

Interesting, could I use his strategy to quit other addictions, ya think?

Just get nicotine in vegetable glycerin and apply it topically. just a few drops and you're good to do. no need to waste precious time smoking a fag like a fag

I like smoking tough, calms me down a lot. (not cigarettes.)

>Is it better to vape
Probably not, heard there was a recent study showing it could be dangerous, might depend on the juice and quality of the vaporizer though.
Even if the study is shit it's still a new product so no long-term effects will be known yet, better to use something else if you want to be safe.

Women shouldn't smoke it just makes the wall all that much closer. Probably started by being a drunk smoker, then when she realizes she's a gross rostie slampig, she commits to it out of addiction rather than bettering herself.

Probably, want to fit the "party girl" type.

Vaping has higher absorption and effects (inhaling v sublingual ROA) but is worse for you than just chewing gum

smoking cigarettes, for instance, leads to weight loss as it kills healthy cells in the body, and lowers levels of testosterone in men.

>raises IQ
sounds like bullshit, but every time I need to concentrate hard or do some brain work I dip, it really does help

>Ignores the 100 other things you could do to raise test
>Chooses the poison option

The iq boost only applies for the duration of the nicotine high. Check the link in op

I too, like to burn money.

Good luck finding something healthy that blocks estrogen like tobacco does.

I've been chewing nicorette. The benefits are hardly better than caffiene, and withdrawals leave you feeling shitty.

Also, its not interchangeable with caffiene either. Caffiene won't help nicotine withdrawals and vice versa.

I used lozenges and gum. Honestly I'd give it up if I thought I could function like a normal human being without it. Sitting in front of a computer all day without nicotine is borderline undoable for me.

>the mental gymnastics drug addicts go through to justify their crutch.

Its insane to think that you're most CONSISTENT levels of performance in life wouldn't come from eating/sleeping/exercise. I could agree that nicotine/caffeine could give someone a short boost that isn't a regular user. But your average office drone that smokes a pack a day and drinks a pot of coffee before noon will delude themselves that they are next level. Meanwhile they are an emotional rollercoaster all day and cant figure out why they are so tired all of the time.

It's alright to admit its not good for you in the long run but you don't care. Just be honest about it.

>Not reading the OP where I specifically outline that you DON'T need to inhale anything to get nicotine benefits

The funny thing about this is that one guy will actually believe it.

Attached: 1520349078708.jpg (495x496, 51K)

I wouldnt know, dude was a heavy smoker ( litterally chaining them all day long )and stopped, no other stuff helped me quite like this book.

Nice crab bucket mentality, "if i dont succeed nobody else will !"
Eat shit you jew. Smoking kills gains, this is fitness related.

Attached: milk.gif (177x325, 3.98M)

>being such a brainlet that you thnk its a matter of "belief" when full citations were offered in the first post.

Thanks for the bump, though. Moron.

>being addicted
nice mental gymnastics.

Ive been dipping for a while, but fell into the juul meme. Should I go back to dip? Whats the difference between dip and snus?

Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties - the addictiveness coming from MAOIs (eg. Khalil et al 2000, Khalil et al 2006) & possibly other compounds present in tobacco; while there don’t seem to many human studies aside from the Amsterdam et al 2006 review on the observed inhibition in smokers (consistent with the MAOIs playing a role in addiction), there are a number of significant animal studies:

Villégier et al 2003, Transient behavioral sensitization to nicotine becomes long-lasting with monoamine oxidases inhibitors.
Guillem et al 2005, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Increases the Motivation to Self-Administer Nicotine in Rats
Villégier et al 2005, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors Allow Locomotor and Rewarding Responses to Nicotine
Agatsuma et al 2006, Monoamine oxidase A knockout mice exhibit impaired nicotine preference but normal responses to novel stimuli
Guillem et al 2006, Monoamine oxidase A rather than monoamine oxidase B inhibition increases nicotine reinforcement in rats
Villégier et al 2007, Involvement of alpha1-adrenergic receptors in tranylcypromine enhancement of nicotine self-administration in rat
Guillem et al 2008, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Prolongs the Duration of Nicotine Withdrawal-Induced Place Aversion
Lanteri et al 2009, Inhibition of Monoamine Oxidases Desensitizes 5-HT1A Autoreceptors and Allows Nicotine to Induce a Neurochemical and Behavioral Sensitization

>>>>>>>B T F O

I'm sure you can't wait for the day you can shove it up your ass too but it doesn't make it good for you. The "benefits" quickly wear off and you are just waiting until you need more. Eventually you waste your money on it just to get back up to baseline. I don't think its a coincidence that every habitual nicotine user I have ever met has stunted their emotional growth and a generally piss poor outlook on themselves, humanity and the world in general. I quit all mood altering substances and I have never felt better.

Nicotine is toxic and you can die if you absorb it that way. Please be safe anons

All these s o y shills. Really makes you wonder why (((they're))) so against nicotine use? Possibly because it's literally the redpill incarnate?

Snus is in a bag, dip is not. Really recommend to just go with snus since dip is fucking gross. For brands I recommend epok ice cool mint or Siberia.

introduce me to pipe tobacco. I havent smoked cigs in years but I miss smoking and Ive had a pipe in my closet for years now. Whats a good resource to help me get started enjoying puffing again?

You're wrong. The difference is that american dip is fermented, swedish dip is not. Skruf los extra strong masterrace here.

Also american is sugared while swedish dip is salted.

Overrated high

nicotine
>raise test
>can increase chance of heart problem

steroids
>raise test
>can increase chance of heart problem

hmm i think one is much more effective

Shut up faggot

bump

I recently started chewing Nicorette and goddamn, this is good. It's not a 'high' like coffee. Instead it helps me focus and keeps me self-possessed and rational. I seem to have symptoms of schizophrenia (confused, jumbled thought and speech, blunted affect, cluttered room) and a little nicotine clears that up right quick.

I think this is what I was going for with coffee all those years. It's not cheap, but it's cheap enough to be worth it, especially if you bite the 4mg ones in half. I'm /nicotine/ now

Iktfb. I started chewing as a cutting aid, and before you know it my entire life improved. More energy and focus, motivated to actually work for the future, and I got leaner and stronger. I felt like a normal person for the first time in forever, like doing stuff wasn't an effort anymore.

Turns out I had a choline metabolism disorder lol. I regularly eat beef liver now, helps keep it at bay. I still chew nicotine gum when I'm cutting or when I'm sleep deprived, though.

You dont have schizophrenia, you have anxiety.

Schizophrenia shows up so slowly that you usually dont even notice. Your friends and family are the ones that tell you that you have that.

.t user with extreme anxiety about schizophrenia

smoking is way overrepresented among schizos, which is thought to be because of the effect you mention

holy fuck i hope everyone can parse my retarded post here and get what i meant

Wasn't that bad desu

juul

go away nicotine shill