Help

Virgin here have I made it what do I say?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-114635.png (1440x2560, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/251901/stretch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell her, "I have nothing against meeting you, but I am still not ready for such commitment and would like to take it slow."

then the ball is in her park.

>have I made it
nope

>what do I say?
doesn't matter, you'll fuck it up

(i know because you came here to ask for advice rather than responding~)

Do not lose your virginity to a whore who only wants to do FWB. It will destroy your soul.

>I find that hard to believe

do this

don't do this, if you want to fuck

Tell her that you have a flashlight and cleaning it is a pain so you're interested in the FWB situation.

kek, do this.

Attached: 107571.jpg (520x402, 18K)

This

Being a virgin you're inexperienced

This bitch seems crazy. Ask if she wants to come over to your place after work.

>I don't drink
>Doesn't drink water, juice, tea, coffee, anything

Stay as far away as possible from those who refuse to hydrate

This
YOU'RE GONNA GET THE CURSE OF THE MUMMY YOU DUMMY

Tell her that her vagina must be something special

>It will destroy your soul
pfft, losing your Soul is part of growing up
t. 32 y.o.

I did and it feels fine?

how are you a virgin and this girl claims you are fwb?

>”I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry.”
This ain’t my plan, it’s God’s homie.

>Yes or no will suffice, bitch

"Never mind - I'm going MGTOW now. Bye forever."
...and don't you dare look back. Women ruin everything every chance they get, and you're not even allowed to murder them.

Attached: Personal Development Comparison.png (1366x787, 29K)

I'd call her out for being so arrogant, but I guess she wants you to say that you're just up for casual stuff? I'd stop using smilies as well

alfa as phuck

>double text
>hi, lets go out
wew lad

“LoL I promise to only use you for your body. You Don’t have to drink. Bars suck anyway. Meet me somewhere else”.

Your goal to to make it sound like sex is just a normal part of your life - because you’re a cool dude, not a spastic virgin/4channer. You’re got gonna get all weird on her because she’s not that big a deal.

I kind of agree with other posters, tho. You’ll probably fuck it up. Good luck.

Rip

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-120647.png (1440x2560, 228K)

noice

inb4 it was a shit test and now she wants nothing to do with you

Thisss

What should I say now?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-120908.png (1440x2560, 238K)

Umm like pick a place

Ask when she finished and tell her way to be

netflix pizza and chill.

I don't understand her second sentence, what does that mean?

I think she means she's been wearing a "stretch" (like yoga pants?) for 15 days and she needs to change

nasty

An even post tells me what to say to which new match.

southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/251901/stretch

I read it as she hasn't had sex in 15 days.

maybe she means 15 days of no dick?

15 days working.

Attached: 1527794226407.jpg (240x240, 9K)

wow youre the 2nd hottest alexandra i've matched today

Just respond back with your address.

That last chick, Fleur, is into hardcore BDSM, as in pissing over you. This guy wants to meet up with her...

Just FYI to you all....

>What should I say now?
like name a fucking place where you should to meet.

... I have an eerie feeling we are helping a serial killer here now

Attached: 1525824775230.png (777x651, 606K)

well that is creepy but yes

This girl sounds like a massive fucking slut, stay away. Major red flags all over the place

The internet know everything...

Lol why does he look better like that

can you confirm she's real. I'm still unsure.

>why does he look better
he will always look better.

Attached: 1525813213824.jpg (1140x700, 177K)

OP, now that you KNOW she wants to fuck, you don't have to make plans DEDICATED to finesse her into fucking. Just regularly hang out with her & go in for a kiss when ya'll are chilling. Make out for a few minutes & then take her shirt off. DONT ASK HER, just stand up once she's naked and pull your dick out. once you're hard, put it in her vagina. that simple enough for you?
>t. college fuckboy

Don't fornicate

and making "netflix and chill" plans are cool, but now you can just hangout with her & make a move. don't ask her for anything else now. the only thing you should be asking is "this dick feel good?" while you're clapping that shit from the back.

>bars suck anyway

then why did you even invite her to a bar? your inner beta is leaking faggot

Honestly, I would let her piss on me. Unless she is mean, I don't like people being mean to me :(

Not him but bars do suck, but it seems most people like them.

Don't lie, you got pissed on didn't you?

>pfft, losing your Soul is part of growing up
I wish I could disagree
t. 37 y.o

i like bars

You can't be chad without a soul.

This user is correct, but you won't be chad anyways since the requirement for that is to lose your virginity to the qt girl next door at the age of twelve but then she moves cross country and you never meet again. You have to love a girl purely and lose her amicably in order to develop into a chad. If you are 14+ it is too late, Brad at most.

Get a moderate priced hotel, order pizza, Netflix. Tell her to meet you at the location and take HALF of this redpill. You'll have sick fuckin boner. And then you can eat pizza.

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 12K)

Ask her why the fuck she's telling you this. She's trying to emotional tampon you already..

she's a basic broken whore with no empathy.

Don't cut yourself, OP. stay safe, we're all gonna make it

No homo, I'm always proud when one of my beta virgin dude friends gets laid. The satisfaction of them experiencing and doing something great for themselves, let's me know I've taught them well.

women think going 15 days without sex is abnormal. all these aborted pregnancies going to learn to uterine cancer and infertility by early 30s.

feminism actually destroyed women. the only thing women did for themselves in 6000 years ended the species.

dude when the fuck did Jow Forums become Jow Forums? posts like this should be bannable

>posts like this should be bannable
janitors are incels, and they promote this shit. strength threads are banned however.

>feminism actually destroyed women.

Correct.

Getting Jow Forums makes you realize how vain and vapid 99% of women are. It's disillusioning for sure.

Attached: 1527707926450.png (1824x1552, 1.38M)

>not being one of the looting rapists dancing in the streets and having fun while rome burns

OP get your dick wet. All other posters should be ignored. Even if it's bad it will be a lesson learned.

Saying yes and regretting it is better than saying no and regretting it. There is no winning move. Only the ones you can make.

The incels came in, shitted up every thread, and when you call them out they yell at you for being a basedboy, a jew or an SJW. They literally don't lift, start stupid off topic threads, and cry about stacies.

This board literally has no mods.

we need to complain to chinkmoot and get him to do something about this

I'm not sure, actually, I think so. She came across pretty legit.

I have the same feeling, perhaps I'll find out. Also wouldn't call peeing hardcore.. but yeah.

>This board literally has no mods.
the mod is an incel, this is a dead board

keep me posted OP

This

>virgin
>have I made it?
OP BTFO by OP

>a girl pissing on you is "hardcore bdsm"

is nobody going to check em????/
also trips true

Attached: 1507931830895.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

I say we leave this festering shithole. Suggestions on better boards? The misc is also shit last I heard

This is true
t. 35yo

oh shut up you faggot, you’re probably dyel as hell

>15 days

Attached: 1523929093996.jpg (675x625, 72K)

This

>I also do not drink
Dropped

Golden advice here op. I've made this mistake of trying to escalate it into a quasi date. Just keep doing what you're doing, casually hanging out in public, then navigate the situation to where you're alone, then just up the tension.

No pressure with dates and hanging out, because when you realize she doesn't want to be seen with you in public it definitely hurts your ego.

if she just wants to fuck why even bother with drinks?

meet at your place or hers

retard

Why does that dog hate apples?

7/10, made me reply

truth

Doggo does an angery
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Fucking beta

OP why the fuck didn't you say
>don't worry, i wouldn t date or love someone like you. i'll just use two, maybe three holes of yours until i grow tired of you then ghost you. so what time can i pick you up"

OP IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE.
JUST INVITE HER TO YOUR PLACE RETARD.

bump

"Cool. I'm tryna fuck"

Why are American girls such turbosluts

there's a guy who wants me to smash his slutty gf, surely I would be retarded to say no?

>ban ban ban
Off to plebbit you go

Do that and we’re off to anal town