First post here

First post here.
So at 25 I just started getting swole without working out or changing my lifestyle. What dose this mean? I've lost 15lb and gained a ton of muscle. Is this what people mean by "late bloomer"? I know I'm not big by Jow Forums standards(still a little pudgy in fact), but I was low test numale material not one year ago.
anonther thing I've noticed is that my sensitivity to pain has dropped a large and noticable amount. Not sure if it's related

Attached: IMG_20180624_191805.jpg (720x1280, 626K)

>reverse image searches this, nothing comes up
>this is actually OP
>a ton of muscle

Okay in all seriousness OP, you haven't bloomed into anything. You were just a dying flower given a drop of water to resucitate it

>ton of muscle
>still a little pudgy

I see the body dysmorphia hasn't kicked in yet cause you look terrible mate. Also that wispy beard looks terrible.

Damn OP save some muscle for the rest of us

DUDE
WEED

If I looked anything like that I would just end it desu

You just lost some weight, that's all

you look like garbage. cut and keep exercising.

unironically kill yourself

You got them pseudo gyno bitch tits. Try bench press and working out

>nonexistent traps

Attached: EF0BCDD0-D179-4B63-88FD-4AB579405A62.png (600x480, 452K)

>gained a ton of muscle

Good god, what did you look like before?!

as you may have gathered from the other posts ITT you are still very much low test numale standard. i'm not rly sure if you've "bloomed" at all. that said, you look like you could have some decent enough proportions underneath it all if you can escape skinnyfat hell

and please fucking shave

pls post a before pic

Attached: 1528961928748.jpg (789x794, 98K)

Is that seth rogen

Should i cut?

Attached: image.jpg (1638x2018, 1.19M)

Sorry wrong fucking thread

You must've been auswich mode if this is 'gaining a ton of muscle'.
But congrats on taking the first step. You may wander off the path from time to time but as long as you keep hearing forward you'll come out the other side.

We're all gonna make it

Buddy you’ve got a long road ahead of you

>that 25 yo boomer that thinks it’s not too late to turn his life around
kek, your body is already breaking down old man. If you didn’t start lifting in your teens you’re fucked and you’ll never gain muscle sorry.

>mfw Seth Rogen trolled Jow Forums

> Got fat
> Thinks it is muscle

ayyy lmao basedboy

Hey Seth :)

Attached: IMG_4853.gif (413x355, 1.94M)

based and yes. everyone should cut down to 8% or so before attempting to put on muscle

Won’t i get skelly mode at 8%?

literally what i thought as well

You're skinnyfat blooming into just regular fat. There is no muscle on you
Why do dyels who've never lifted in their lives think they should have muscle?

Nobody answered my question. Also nobody has the attention span to read past the first line. Can you help me figure out what changed so I can keep doing it. Actually having an a good looking body was something that I had just assumed was impossible for me and now it looks like something achievable. No I don't think I'm yuge, but I was Skelly before.

Your test dropped due to aging and sedentary lifestyle, resulting in increased bodyfat. Not trying to shit on you but none of that is muscle brah. When you're young with huge natty test you can cruise eating whatever you want and stay lean but when you begin getting older that shit drops.
Sorry bro id get to the gym and sort out your diet before it gets worse

This

you have no muscle you idiot, you are just fat. also shave your numale-tier onions beard.

The state of this fucking board man

Attached: 1464344909522.jpg (480x443, 27K)

>gained a ton of muscle

this has to be bait

Attached: 131.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>ton of muscle
>a little pudgy
holy fucking shit is this bait or do people actually get body dysmorphia this bad??

Because your question is retarded you fucking cuck. Try actually going to the gym and shave your disgusting face fatass.

That's BS man, as a skinnyfat you should first put on some muscle (on the right places) and THEN cut.

Dude you are massive. Enough with the steroids already.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

What do you mean “on the right places” , why wouldn’t you try and gain muscle everywhere?

Honestly i don’t really think i’m skinnyfat anymore

Dude you dont fucking get it, youre just fat. F A T. your body looks no better than before guaranteed. Either start lifting or just stfu and go back to being fat

back to fucking reddit fatass

But I've lost body fat

>b-but i‘ve l-lost bodyfat, that means i‘m more muscular, r-right?
you probably feel better because you‘re carrying less fat around than before, but you‘re still a dyel piece of skinnyfat
cut and lift

i thought it was the opposite advice for skinnyfat people

If you're all throwing a fit now wait till you hear this. If I could have any body I wanted I would want a cycling build, which means I would not want to get any bigger than I am currently. Just lose some more weight and actually train.

Attached: download-5 (1).jpg (3696x2456, 1.12M)

Is that the "before" picture?

you just said you were a skeleton before, which is it?

Imagine an upsidown lightbulb with te-rex arms. What you're seeing now is the fittest I've ever been.

Okay but you're not fit. Sorry bro

so you got fatter? cool
I don't know what you want from this thread. Do you want us to pat your back and assure you that you've gained muscle by some divine intervention despite not lifting? You haven't been spending time in the gym obviously so you haven't gained any muscle at all, as is evident from that picture. Gaining muscle takes hard work and a hell of a long time, especially gaining a visible amount. the plain and simple of the matter is that you haven't gained a lb of muscle, you have gotten fat. if you're happy with that result then keep eating mcdonalds or whatever it is you're doing and you'll get fatter. now can you delete your fucking stupid thread?

ahahahahahah. Enjoy never making it with such shitty frame. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why 90% of people who post their bodies here look absolutely hideous???????

What’s more, these are the people giving you advice

I know. I never said I was, but everyone in this thread is about to have a hernia because I DARED to post a picture of my flabby self on thier hollowed board. Now it's just entertaining.
This was literally my first post on this board. I really hope that's not true though.

>I know. I never said I was, but everyone in this thread is about to have a hernia because I DARED to post a picture of my flabby self on thier hollowed board. Now it's just entertaining.
COPE. You look like so᠌yboy dyel. Disgusting body, consider ending it all. I would, if I looked like you do.

OP, please, for the love of God, start lifting. Do Starting Strength, Strong Lifts, or Greyskull LP for 6-months to 1 year. Only eat lean meats and veggies. Fruits and dairy in moderation. You're banned from all wheat, rice, noodle products. Don't post on this board again for 1 year. Take my advice, and make the best gains of your life. Ignore this advice and spin your wheels never accomplishing anything until you give up.