Hypothetical

You are cut off from access to any gym, and only have one 20 lb dumbbell and a pull-up bar. What's your new routine to stay/get Jow Forums?

You'll need lots of body-weight exercises, plus probably high-rep, low-weight workouts with the dumbbell.

Attached: hypothetical.png (750x750, 105K)

essentially
>pullups
>chinups
>human flag shit with pullup bar
>1 leg pistol squats
>pushups
>planches
>handstand pushups
>sprinting and jogging

You wouldn't use the dumbbell at all? Also, the pullup bar would be like pic related in OP, so human flag shit would be difficult to manage.

I'd probably not get anything useful with that DB, but I'd just go back to a military style bodyweight program. just alternate a cardio day, usually an 60-90 minute jog one day, and pushups, burpees, lunges, squats, pull/chin ups, dips, plank (to replace sit ups since they are retarded). Just do ABABABx or something. You'll never get big that way at all, but you'll be better than a couch potato.

I'd probably read the sticky

I'm not looking for advice. Everyone will have different answers here, because everyone's at a different stage in their Jow Forums journey. This is an open-ended question.

maybe you could jury rig the dumbell to be tied around your waist and do weighted pullups.

One of the most aesthetic guys I know did pretty much exclusively body-weight exercises, high rep. He basically looked natty-maxed, low bf% all that.

Although, he wasn't totally body-weight, because he did weighted pull-ups. Other than that, though.

That's smart. I'd say for the hypothetical, you have access to everything else you have in your home (except other workout equipment), so this could work too.

People usually hold it between their feet, or bend their leg and rest it on the back of their calf or something. But it's only 20lbs, and unless you are able to do like 15+ pullups at a time bodyweight, it's not going to do you a lot of good and then, it's only 1 weight.

Thanks for summing up my reality.

Get really good at throwing the dumbell up in the sky as high as you can.
And then hope it hits you in the face and you die immediately on impact.

I wouldn't even bother with the dumbbell. Workout A: Headstand pushups, one handed leverage pushups, one legged squats.

Workout B: pull ups, chin ups (working to one handed with both), hanging ab raises.

Even with that youll hit a plateau, but if you're cranking out one handed variations of the above, you should be able to maintain pretty good strength, and certainly look aesthetic enough to impress the average roastie.

this

functional training with a real purpose

Kys fag

Sell them and put the funds towards a gym membership

Yeah, basically.
I suppose constructing something similar to a push/pull/squat would work on the daily. So imagine as a circuit:
>*Ab Walkout or Leg Raises
>Goblet or Pistol Squat*
>Weighted Pullups or Chins*
>Weighted Pushup variation(s)*
>Arm/Shoulder pump work*
~50-100 reps, as many sets as it takes.
Aim to lower rest periods/sets

Intensity's pretty low, so recovery shouldn't be an issue, and assuming you're running or something for cardio, its better than nothing.

And if you don’t even have access to a pull up bar? I only have some dumbbells and a pair of resistance bands of 12 and 18 kgs. I do biceps curls, row, one arm shoulders press, push ups and some exercises for the core and the rotator cuffs. The progress is minimum but it is what it is. Advise?

Without a pull-up bar, you're fucked.
It is like asking for a replacement to weighted squat and dl.
You have replacement options, but they're not as efficient, e.g. rowing under a table.

i mean, what can i do with the meager equipment that i have?

bumperino la criatura del averno

For all of you home trainers, get a pull up bar and dip bars. You're welcome.

You can always find a replacement. Rows don't work your body like pull-up, but they help.
Get two 4/3 inches diameter and 6 in. long pvc tubes,
Two 15 feet straps and you got a suspension apparel you can use outside.

you got some pic as example?

That pullup bar is shit. Only thing its good for is dropping on your ass and dips.

Attached: bw routine poor fag edition.jpg (2128x4280, 958K)

A++

What would be the frequency? Thanks

Every other day.
1st day and 5th day (arms +core)
3rd and 6th day (core +leg)

Attached: runing basics f.jpg (2084x4576, 1.79M)

Attached: 1406931423054.png (1500x1627, 1.24M)

Attached: 1407441359098.png (1800x1627, 1.32M)

Attached: routine calisthenics.png (1864x3396, 484K)

two hundred pull ups 6 days a week

leg raises and static holds everyday