/Ausfeel/ tfw no pauline hanson gf edition

How are you going my australian bots?

Attached: images.png (318x159, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andynolch/status/1008854186635640832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty good enjoying a bit of sun finally

Leave you fucking Kangaroo this is our day

Attached: http---cdn.emgn.com-wp-content-uploads-2015-07-Most-American-Things-EMGN15.jpg (694x390, 37K)

Pretty good I suppose. I met a pretty cool cyborg on a discord who made me feel super comfy for the first time in a while so that was nice.

The government have made it so now job network providers can cancel your payments without having to go through centrelink, that is fucked. Centrelink can no longer deny it and you can't appeal to them either - you just get your payments cut whenever some wagie JSP worker doesn't like you because you turned up 10 minutes late.

Attached: dole.png (800x600, 182K)

Fuck off cunt it's the 5/7/18 not 7/4/18
That's fucking bullshit

>Tfw Ausbot in Russia for world cup
>Tfw been having drunk conversations with Russians in broken English
>Tfw qt Russian girls making moves

Attached: 1520082956205.jpg (540x562, 56K)

just chilling out, about to cook some dinner.

australianbump

stayed inside all day playing video games and jackin' it. NEET life mate

>pauline hanson gf

Attached: 1493952090991.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

They're fucking scum user. Best of luck to you.

Another aus bump for the horde.

Anyone wanna play some comfy games with me?

>pauline hanson
I was reading the other day how she's the only politician to admit port arthur was bullshit.

>comfy games with me?
You sound like bit of a faggot user.

Port Arthur _was_ bullshit. Be that as it may, it does not redeem Pauline Hanson, who by all measures possible is a completely abhorrent cunt who should go back to the fish and chips shop.

She's a flawed person but no worse than any other politician.

I like her views but fuck is she a spastic

I love you all very much

Attached: sheepshagger.jpg (851x660, 62K)

>spastic
I think not

What's going on cunts?

It's cold and i'm playing Yakuza Zero, pretty good game.

Attached: 1528181176998.png (611x669, 88K)

The guy who graffitied eurydice's memorial did nothing wrong.

Downloading doom on my shitty Australian internet. Has anyone here played it?

i have, pretty fun but the ending is a disappointment

2016? Yeah it's pretty fun. 60gb download on our ratshit internet will take longer than finishing the game tho.

>go to download 20+gb game
>takes 2 days finish
why did the libs have to sabotage the nbn?

Got 3 hours left so I should be able to play some tonight.

Attached: 1523197019373.png (255x204, 50K)

how rare are fembots in aus?

What did /ourguy/ write?

1993? Shouldn't take long youngfag.

Im not sure but he was just on tv saying he's against feminism and how its damaged society, they asked him if he has autism.

Attached: images (37).jpg (444x331, 6K)

People are trying to doxx him now:
twitter.com/andynolch/status/1008854186635640832

it's the 2016 version. it's 60GB.

You guys voted for same sex marriage so Im not sure that should even be an issue.

I hope its better than that shit 2012 version.

>You guys voted for same sex marriage
I didn't

Bump for the boys.

oririririri

Hello my brother from across the ditch

Attached: 1499079532703.jpg (243x294, 22K)

Fuck you little cuunt

I went to nz a couple of times, it's a nice place

Attached: 1528974344628.png (520x390, 33K)

Freezing my fucking arse off because Aus housing has fuck all insulation. Applying for jobs like mad, just want to get out of the neet life and the fuck away from centrelink.

Tfw rejected from retail and pizza delivery jobs

Attached: Robo-Mirror-72.jpg (760x648, 210K)

Because even those jobs get 500+ applicants

How fucking ghetto are you that you don't have insulation in your ceiling?

Because you're competing with kids that they can pay $8 an hour and 50 year old women who have been working in those retail jobs since they were in highschool and never developed enough skills to leave.

Not him but it has been freezing recently though yesterday wasnt too bad.

Yeah, thanks for explaining it's winter, you fucking spaz. How impoverished are you people that you don't have basic insulation?

Ive applied for fantastic furniture and jb hi fi storeroom, teachers aide, nightfill at coles jobs this week.

Just got 1k backpay from centrelink. Gonna buy a burrito.

Also can someone give me a job before I kill myself

My house is, im just too poor to turn the heater on

Attached: 1525176790529.jpg (634x556, 55K)

tfw martin is living a nicer life than you

I'm just trying to land my first IT job, I'm qualified at least, but every fucking place wants 2+ years experience. It's literally hell.

tfw no rabbit stew

>I'm just trying to land my first IT job
You'd think there would be more competition in that than anything.

im drinking goon im sad depressed end me..

Attached: 1529081009890.png (1280x720, 904K)

Where do you live if you're nearby do you wanna hang out and drink goon together?

Man i went through that once. 2 days at a job seekers shithole in Liverpool and i took the first job i was offered

Not if you're a fucking queer

whats wrong with queers O_o

I work in IT (Jrn Sys Admin) in Perth user.

First Job was at a iiNet call center doing tech support. Then after lots of applying I managed to get a level 1 helpdesk job for a Gov't department, where I got promoted to Desktop Support after ~2 years.

Moved around Desktop Support jobs for a good 4 years before finding a place that let me have some access and learned on the job there. Got involved in a few interesting projects and managed to land this job about 10 months ago.

>whats wrong with queers O_o
Faggot scum who act like Jow Forums is grinder need to be executed

Attached: 1528971203615.gif (500x227, 801K)

I'm diagnosed with depression and anxiety every time I visit a health professional but I have two jobs on top of studying. Should I be getting additional gibs on top of student allowance?

I haven't enjoyed video games in a long time but maybe. What games?

She's not bad. She's like a classless and less charismatic and less intelligent Bob Katter. She's ultimately right on many things but can't articulate herself well and reached too many of her conclusions by simple prejudice and wilfulness.

So many fucking absurd quotes from those news stories
>his brother believes he did nothing wrong
>"A huge penis in the grass is very funny"

good one

Coles Services man. Shit work and shit hours but you're a good chance of getting in.

Also Perth, I'm basically just applying for call centres, help desk and tech support. How long did it take you to get the first job?

Ive been applying for whatever pops up. I applied for a trolley collector/cleaner position but wasnt shortlisted apparently. I don't know what their problem is, im happy to work over night or any other shit, i also got rejected by three woolworths petrol stations. All woolies jobs seem to have a list of random stupid questions they want you to answer.

Got it in Feb after finishing Highschool the previous year... I applied and was interview the next week, started the week after that. I'd also been applying at other ISPs and places like JB HIFI etc.

Was only there for ~6 months before the gov't job, fuck knows how many level 1 helpdesk jobs I applied for before getting it tho. Literally every single one that came up on Seek.

I guess it's just luck of the draw, just got to keep grinding applications until one works out I guess.

Do you have a car? They like that because it means they can send you anywhere within their region. I've probably worked in 10+ different stores. I just get shuffled around as my schedule changes and they need me. I gave 24/7 availability and told them I could drive and that did it. I started on only night-cleaning at the shittiest store in the region but after a while things got better. Right now I do trolley/cleaning shifts for 9 hours twice a week. It's not awful. The store I'm at now is nice.

Don't know what else you can do though. My other nerd friends don't do well with work. One delivers pizzas and another is being jerked around by NAB with a phone/tech-support position promise which at this point almost certainly isn't happening. Are you only after part-time/casual work?

Yeah when i applied they asked for 5 other stores I'd be willing to work at and how I'd get there. Maybe its because I'm 30+. I have a pretty good work history though and no criminal record.

I'm six four you useless fuckwit

I want a qt black african gf mates

Attached: 1530404122274.png (391x373, 270K)

Ill take casual/part time/fulltime/day/night/ ill just have to keep trying.

Fuck off nigger lover. Those pieces of shit just cause more trouble.

I'm sure they'll take you provided you aren't retarded. I was a never-employed autist when I came to them and got in. My co-workers are mostly former crackheads. Old dude I'm working with now has a faded swastika tattooed on his hand.

Any gold coasters?

Nice. Jealous as fuck. Any other matches you going to?

Eh, so-so. Failed my P's test today (within like 2 fucking minutes) because of some shit that wasn't entirely my fault, so now I'm drinking some goon to unwind a bit since tomorrow's my last day of holidays before uni starts back up (wagecucking on the weekend). Was just playing a bit of Postal 2 for a few hours before, pretty fun game.

Attached: robot.png (628x437, 356K)

oh yea also, failing the P's test was shit because I'm fuckin 19 and my L's expire in like a week

I'm in the valley if any brisfags want to hang out

Yo I'm down! I live northside wbu

>the P's test was
The driving test? Or the computer test

I have 8 years of warehouse and 5 years in retail. Im pretty sure i could handle cleaning and replenishing shelves.

I live near Carindale but I'm cool to link up if you aren't doing anything currently at the elephant

>cleaning *and* replenishing shelves
It doesn't work like that at Coles. One or the other. The shittier job is easier to get.

driving bud

oh shit is this yuru, how long you gonna be out till.

Duck cu t How'd you know it's me? I'm on my last beer at the pub but can stay out until whenever

Cleaning and trolley collection, whatever. I'll do whatever.

If you got a car come pick us up cunt I'll get some grog at the bottle shop

What did you do? Its not hard.

Oh its PTP I feel bad for not responding but I forgot you sent me the message as I read it in my morning wakeup daze >.<

If you wanna hang out you are welcome to come round mine.

Long story, but lack of indication by the other driver plays into it, but basically failed to give way

nervousness didnt help

How do I get there I am on pub wifibmeetbme at train station?

If you take the shorncliffe line to nundah at 10:55 I'll meet you at the nundah train station at 11:15

Aight see you yere

face it, jobs like that are going to pajeets that don't know what minimum wage is

I was extremely nervous as well. I went to the country to do it so i wouldn't have to deal with much traffic and theur werent many places they could take me.

fucking up one thing won't fail you, you probably just suck ass

I mean I don't live in a capital city, just unlucky, should get it easy next time (fingers crossed or I'm gonna have to keep riding with mum)
Critical error, instructor had to brake

Do the big supermarkets really use off the book workers?

>I mean I don't live in a capital city
Which state? Auto or manual?

qld, manual

I should've passed, I just fucked up the one thing (because some cunt can't indicate and I was nervous as shit so was just going off his indicator)