Black people aren't smar-

Black people aren't smar-

Attached: mb.png (508x467, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Teen-admitted-to-all-20-colleges-and-universities-12797927.php
newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/11-year-old-gallions-reach-primary-school-computer-wiz-builds-pc-1-4540477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Affirmative action, someone post the pic

Aren't universities the epicenter of SJW lunacy? How are they all of a sudden some kind of objective measure of anything? They are the last place I would turn for verification of some far out theory like racial equality.

This destroys the Hogg

Data points don't matter. Only data matters.

It's another "nigger does something normal humans do" article

Now show his gpa and test scores

You know it's that bad when it has to be a story.

Colleges beg for black people. An iq of 100-110 is best for college and highschool

>20 colleges
Do people do this now? I applied to three in 1999, also three acceptance letters.

First off, which 20 colleges? Having a list full of Historically Nigger Schools with low standards doesn't count.

Secondly, he looks like one of those weebish niggers you see at fighting game tournaments. They tend to be a bit better on the school side because they aren't barbaric monkeys like the rest of their kin.

Thirdly, why even congratulate a nigger on doing something an asian or jew does on a regular basis?

niggers have sub 80 IQ though

Good job.

This is newsworthy why? To inspire black people are to shut up racists? Because it does neither. To blacks he will always be an Uncle Tom and racists will always be racists.

Winning the lottery is nearly impossib-

Attached: craighenshaw.jpg (1200x798, 303K)

Someone send this article to David Hogg. I want to see his impotent rage

>teen admitted to all twenty colleges he applied to

>black

Well, of course he was

>When Micheal Brown was in elementary school, he watched his mom earn a college degree that expanded her options and launched her career. Now, the Lamar High School senior is ready for college himself — and thanks to her example and a 4.68 GPA, he has more options than he ever imagined.

>Brown, a 17-year-old from Houston’s Third Ward, applied to 20 colleges and universities, including four Ivy League schools.

>He’s been accepted by every one, with a full ride to each and more than $260,000 in scholarships.
Then your mom didn't really expand her career if you need a full ride/financial aid to Ivies

>“It’s surprising I was accepted to all of them,” Brown said Sunday, a few days after the last of the acceptance emails rolled in.

>But his principal and counselors are not surprised at all.
Oh really?

>It’s not privilege or money that put Brown on the radar of so many selective schools.
OH REALLY?

>“If you look strictly at statistics and demographics, then the cards were stacked against him,” said Lamar principal James McSwain.
OOOHHHH REALLLLYYYYY?????

>The teen’s success is an example, he said, of what can happen “when the forces line up the right way” — when kids are given opportunity, support and good direction.
suuuuurreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Teen-admitted-to-all-20-colleges-and-universities-12797927.php

bump

talented tenth bruh

I always trust anime niggas.

Black nerds don't count.

Was that guy actually dumb enough to show his cheque?

David Hogg must be seething. Send this to him.

Hooray!

Nigger!

Attached: 0002493.jpg (1100x619, 102K)

Every year about this time, these stories roll around.

Attached: dasd.jpg (480x360, 11K)

A buddy of mine in HS jokingly filled in "african american" on the ethnicity info section of a college prep test we took in junior year. He was invited to nearly 30 black colleges on free rides until they found out he was white.

This isn't news

Black people are the smartest. White kids can't complete with this whiz kid from London, who will be teaching at Cambridge before he is 21. Mexican kids are stupid too.

newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/11-year-old-gallions-reach-primary-school-computer-wiz-builds-pc-1-4540477

Attached: Whiz Kid.png (478x603, 220K)

What was his sat score?
Would and Asian or a white male have been excepted with the same scores.
I bet he gets a full scholarship also.

Attached: Follow your dreams.png (503x744, 401K)

see

Lol put together a PC. It's only news becausr he is black, which essentially proves the point. Thos wouldnt be news if he was white.

kek

He’s been accepted by every one, with a full ride to each and more than $260,000 in scholarships.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (576x502, 48K)

Lol can you imagine doing so bad in high school that some kid's success makes you this salty?

>here he is pictured with his invention
>the ground

(((College))) in the past 20 years is a good indication of how brainwashed someone is. It literally indicates a grave deficit depending on the degree. Even STEM degrees are being infected with SJW lunacy in the past 5 years.

Attached: stem vs feminism.jpg (640x458, 44K)

Found the poor fag who couldn't afford real college

I can guarantee the only reason I was admitted to one of the best engineering schools in the US was only because I am 'technically' Hispanic. I had a C average and the only thing I had going for me was extra curricular because I made 3 clubs in highschool, made myself president, put someone else in charge and played basketball with my VP during the meeting times or just didn't go at all. My father was straight off the island but I don't look Cuban nor can I even speak spanish.

It's straight racism but I had to play the game to get ahead. Still feel kind of bad on the fact that I took a spot from someone who deserved it.

>4.68 GPA

this shit is getting ridiculous.

Good job, you found one.

"Not all" admits the rule.

>t. (((Shill)))
No, you found a high IQ user who understands communism has infected all universities.

Attached: blacks, minorities, race Racial Ethnic Distribution of Bachelor's Degrees in the Humanities, sc (781x746, 264K)

>Micheal
WRONG

How does this work? I thought your GPA marking was a 4.0 being the highest. How good or bad is 4.68?

> Literally written next to him
>can't read
>still thinks black people get into better colleges than him because of affirmative action
>MFW

Attached: Alistair.jpg (308x434, 47K)

Attached: affirmative action.jpg (780x1182, 231K)

college is a meme to make normies indebt themselves like the good goys they are

>he gets to go into any leftist indoctrination camp of his choice
cool story

"I get bad grades because i'm so smart class bores me"

Either you're right, and you're admitting your too weak to endure diffrent ideas for the demonstrable benefits of a college degree

Or you're wrong and you're missing out for literally no reason besides memes.

Either way you're a loser.

>white
>no legacy
>1420
>3.75 at top prep school in NE

Went to Princeton. So no.

It has to mean his weighted GPA, meaning he took advanced placement and honors classes, whereas his unweighted was a 3.9 or high 3.8, as mine was in high school.

>you're admitting your too weak
Stopped reading there, debt slave.

Attached: education math college school iq.png (570x700, 399K)

Hey man, we both definitely agree you aren't right for college.

>invents a new computer
My sides.

Show SAT scores, and grades.

Attached: African-head-binding-Congo.jpg (305x364, 30K)

AP classes raise it above 4

plus if you have any idea of "the statistics and demographics," you'd know this principle is full of shit and ignoring the elephant in the room: RACE

Watch that Harvard lawsuit

Shit is going to get interesting

(the only group more persecuted against in admissions than white males are white Asian males)

>found the nigger who actually thinks blacks get into college because they're actually "smart'

Attached: 9ee5a3a7.jpg (236x236, 14K)

I can understand, that much reading must be hard for someone with no real education.

if you're on a 6 scale, but generally colleges want you to stay on the 4 scale on your app

Also AP scores matter. Dude can get a A+ in his APUSH class and a fucking 2 on the test

thats cute you think its an actual check

Black people aren't smart *on average*. There are going to be a few blacks on the right end on the bell curve.

Send this to the Hogg. Tag him with the #white privelage

They have to pose for publicity pictures here, it's part of the agreement when you purchase a ticket.

Sir you have the decorum and poise of, at best, a yaley.

Besides, the court hasn't changed in makeup since it ruled in fisher, this is gonna go the same way.

Can a nigga get a 'WE'?
>Remember homegoy; you've been told your entire life "Judge not a man by the color of his skin, but of the content of his character" only to have it flipped on you by one single group of people, not Black enough to be Black

Attached: peekajoo.jpg (500x631, 54K)

>demonstrable benefits of a college degree

You're a complete fucking retard and society is bullshit wouldn't be surprised if you were here astroturfing to defend boomers

>Micheal

Some Black people can be Geniuses, it's just much more uncommon, this is fact.

Everyone but me gotta learn Ur dumb

You couldn't possibly be suggesting...

No. Your bad grammar made me not bother, not to mention your inability to say anything of substance.

Attached: white genocide affirmative action lsat school.jpg (1366x685, 265K)

Why is smart in quotes? who are you quoting? are you implying i don't think they're smart?

This kind of unfocused writing is probably what's keeping you out of college.

WOW why aren't there these kinds of stories for non-niggers and non-illegal mexicans??????

Attached: wyatt-mann-how-affirmative-action-works.jpg (358x640, 110K)

Hilarious amounts of shilling going on right here
So this little nig puts together a pc and he’s now considered an “inventor”. I must be a fuckin genius with all the LEGO cities I built as a child. I got my engineering masters at 4 after building a 2 story log cabin out of Lincoln logs.

Attached: E4857CC4-C439-4933-B41B-7568ACDAE289.jpg (600x600, 76K)

>when I got into Harvard as a white dude
W E W

>I didn't read what you said
>but also what i didn't read lacked substance

This kind of inability to go two sentences without tripping over your own rhetorical feet, might be something college could help with.

Also sick graph of affirmative action doing what it was designed to do.

You can come back from reddit and talk to me once you understand the difference between "you're" and "your".

Attached: white genocide, school, college, feminism, Why these professors are warning against promoting the wo (1019x3565, 454K)

So... he got good grades then?

ho lee fugg. your pic related should have its own song played on public broadcasting tho

Attached: phuc dat bish.jpg (318x159, 4K)

wow, you really think blacks are inferior, that's pretty racist dude.

Good for him. It's a shame that he's majoring in political science, though. He probably plans to enter the ranks of the Democratic party someday, unfortunately.

If a white kid did it it wouldn't be news

>still going on about one small grammatical mistake
>can't address his own faulty logic even when spoon fed to him
>just keeps making triggered posts about white genocide.

Man that graph you posted isn't even of colleges, those are of law schools. Also it makes no sense that that contributes to white genocide unless you accept that college has intrinsic value that white people miss out on due to their exclusion. And you already said you don't think college has any value.

So which of this inconsistent and poorly supported beliefs do you actually hold.

> Cockayne, who teaches at the University of Waterloo in Ontario

Sigh. I fucking knew a leaf would be behind this. Also "Geographers"? What the hell makes them experts on fucking oppression?

Systematic racism needs to end.

Attached: computers-are-racist-against-black-people.jpg (600x267, 31K)

Exeter, Phillips, or St Paul's? I can tell you that I'm a senior at one of them right now.

He's black. He wears glasses. He looks nerdy and not niggerish. His name is a normal easily employable name. Combine that with AA and it's easy to see why he got admitted to all of them. They were probably happy as fuck and practically drooling over the idea of having that kind of a black man on their admissions. I'm not taking anything away from him. I'm sure he's got to be pretty smart. I'm just being real about the situation and all the details involved.

Fucking kek

>4.68
>obviously weighted since it's above 4
>know people who got 6+ weighted that didn't make it into fucking state schools even with top 20% SAT scores
Yeah, I'm done with non whites.

underrated

I didn't say it has no value. I'm effectively saying the value has diminished almost entirely. I implied that STEM has value by saying how """problematic""" it is that even STEM is now being (((infected))). LSAT matters. This country runs on laws. Lawyers are important. Who would you want as your lawyer? Affirmative Action and quotas destroy the field of merit by pushing out higher scores in favor of mediocre scores, and it also does an enormous disservice to the fewer minorities who did get top scores legitimately.

Eradicating merit is the downfall of society. White genocide is thus the downfall of society. Leftist lunacy infects everything it touches. Law, health, engineering soon, you name it...

Attached: lsat race scores, blacks, whites, 2007-2014.png (768x649, 347K)

That's because College Board is full of kike faggots who make the tests hard on purpose so they can do a favor to their kike friends in actual colleges so they can keep jacking up the prices and making worthy students pay. It's simple.

LOL on Jow Forums.org/race/?
I don't think so buddy

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

>>He’s been accepted by every one, with a full ride to each and more than $260,000 in scholarships.
>Then your mom didn't really expand her career if you need a full ride/financial aid to Ivies

Christ you sound like a bitter loser

Makes me sad to be an RU Alum.

Attached: 044888D7-0F64-40F9-B38C-7E980925B3A6.jpg (593x540, 105K)

Here's the thing with this whole thread. There's a difference between intelligence, and grit. One can be smart, but if one doesn't apply oneself and push and grind, your intelligence isn't really going to appear like your strong suit.

There are people who aren't really that smart, but they fucking grind and end up getting good grades that a smart person that puts like 50% effort in could easily get.

Why am I saying this? I guess I'm coping. I was such a lazy piece of shit, didn't study, and let time get out of my grasp and ended up getting a 1400. I didn't even fucking study. I literally fucked around every single night before the exam watching movies or some shit. I always fucking look back and wonder that if I had put some fucking work in and studied, I might have gotten over a 1500, easy.

I mean, I still got accepted to a good school with a 20% acceptance rate, not an ivy, but it kinda stings to think about what could have been. I guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things because college really is solely for getting a job, and considering I'm majoring in CS, and already working on projects and shit, I could easily get a job after school. I'm not trying to because an expert in the field so a degree from MIT or Stanford wouldn't really matter. It would really boost my ego and self esteem though, which I guess is the case for most people: validation and self worth.

>cheque

internet use reported to her majesty the queen

By the 1400 I'm talking about the SAT