Scale 1/10 how normal are you?

Scale 1/10 how normal are you?

I'm Just a failed normal fag with no friends.

Attached: tenor.png (540x304, 139K)

im probably a 7 to be honest, but i guess thats not normal enough to have that many friends lol

3-4/10

only childhood freind called me a wierdo a couple years ago when we last hung out

3.5 id say

very weird but share fundamental similarities with normielords

10. You're all different.

Around a 3 desu. Could be a normie but I'm too afraid of change

I'm not sure, I had "friends" during childhood. They were cyborgs who were more accepting of who I was (they could handle my autism) but they were still hard to relate to

i like to think im pretty normal but really im probably a 6, if im feeling it, i think i could pass for a low 8

2 a real robot but not a complete pychopath

let take a test.

Attached: The Robot Test V4.0.jpg (1584x957, 467K)

41- robot
Opplafel

Slightly strange.

In school I always got picked last in sports. I was skinny. Got so bad I stopped bringing in my gear and pretending I forgot it every week.
Always keeping close to the walls. Never in the middle.

Attached: 1463830934581.jpg (201x194, 16K)

About 5/10. I'm socially awkward, but if someone engages with me with a conversation, then I can hold a normal conversation.

7/10
got like 7 close friends and a girl thats stalking me. im more social than i used to be.

>failed normalfag with no friends still scores a 6
I guess I must be a 2 or a 1 then.

85. Slightly strange. Well I'd be a normie if I had a a gf.

Wich I guess would make me like a 7, maybe an 8 since I have a lot of friends and I hang out with them regularly.

34, I hope I find some meaning.

I was in 5th grade when I became self-aware of how I was always standing at the edge of the social groups. I would only draw attention when people noticed my incompatibilities. I want there to be something better than this normal bullshit.

a high 8 to a low 9
I'm employed, have a girlfriend, don't live with my parents, actively work out and have a large group of friends which I socialize with daily.
I'm just weird.

5-6
can maintain an illusion of normality around normies

8/10

I been working for 6 years straight, after being a NEET for 5 years.
Being a wagecuck really helped my social skills. I'm good at socializing with co-workers, and they often tend to approach me for casual conversations
I still haven't gotten laid thou, I gotten approach several times, but I just can't seem to take it to the next level.

47, robot
I guess this is where I belong

Cyborg. Just because I've had some sex here and there.

>ugly as sin
>dumb as bricks
>unemployed shut-in
>pure khhv (never befriended a male)
>social reject
>dont know how to hold a conversation so im a friendless loser
>boring childhood
>no life experiences
>no hobbies
>no interests
>no aspirations
>frequent suicidal ideation

Attached: 33FFF503-18AE-476C-8816-0407938DF934.jpg (750x446, 83K)

Go gym female[male], you'll feel better about yourself after 3 months.

Attached: bfcd00dcc3f5587e10dc60426c25dcf5.jpg (640x631, 151K)

2/10 I would say. I have no friends, walk and move awkward, am ugly, fat, introverted. Only reason I'm not a 0 is due to introversion etc. I hide my powerlevel around people and can hold short awkward conversations about work/uni related stuff. People still know I'm weird and autistic though.

Jesus fuck why is my score 28. didn't know I was that much of a loser

Nope you're a 1/10 because being female automatically gives +1. Sorry those are just the rules, I don't decide them.

Attached: 831289521481.jpg (655x527, 34K)

People always tell me the first impression they got from me was that I'm a total fucking weirdo. They didn't even talk to me.
Then they tell me, man you're actually pretty cool, nice and you can actually talk.

What am I doing wrong? Do I look weird alone. Recently my own college friend told me at first I wasn't sure about you like I don't know, but then tells me youre a good friend and I like you alot. They constantly tell me they like me.

Attached: 3bc1ea326b1326729516711a394e63ac.jpg (736x401, 66K)

send a selfie please thanks

>you're a 1/10
And that still makes me more robotic than everyone else on this thread

Wizard
anyone above appeartance is a normalfag

Bullshit, females can not be robots. End of story. Make a tinder account and fuck 10 different guys every day. Then kys roast.

>Make a tinder account and fuck 10 different guys every day.
How about I offer you to fuck me?

Correct. But you're not a 0/10 on the normie scale.

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 69K)

i have one extremely fat hairy friend i always talk with on a discord, the social interaction with him keeps it above 1
i left my house 5 days ago to get the mail
the only people i see are the delivery guys
i either walk around naked with only a butt plug in my home or dressed in drag

i also think that guy i'm friends with on discord wants to fuck me

Attached: 1479822211958.jpg (600x600, 95K)

oh i also never had sex

Attached: 1361487979118.png (472x464, 141K)

To be fair neither have I and scored 85 on the robot test.

Since I'm not american I highly doubt it is practical.

unironically 2/10 think im close to the point of no return

>pic related

Attached: rainy_day.jpg (1946x3456, 1.29M)

since i was a kid i've always been ignored. it's like the others could sense my inner power.
nowadays, the only 'normalfag' thing that i do is going to the gym and taking care of my diet. seeing my body getting bigger motivates me

Attached: 1476384914842.png (612x602, 66K)

Where are you from?

Organ donation

Good to hear. Keep going like that user, you can unleash your inner beast and beat the lazy chads

1/10
even homeless drug addicts people are more normal than me.

Probably a 3 or 4, can put on a facade for maybe a 7, but that might be an overestimate, as I'm sure normans can notice my autistic quirks that slip through the cracks.

Post lifts

Rate 4/10