How to lift when tired?

I just woke up and I'm more tired than when I went to sleep. I can't get out of bed.
How the fuck do I force myself to go to gym?

Attached: 1529819536288.jpg (1280x960, 400K)

Go later in the day

Couple cups of black coffee and a giant cup of really cold water always does the trick, I always lift within an hour of waking up

Just fucking do it man. Getting to the gym is harder than working out, and once you get the endorphins flowing, you'll wake right up. Drink coffee and fuck your girlfriend (hopefully you have one) and get on your way. You're not gonna get strong doing nothing.

You're fucking right.
No gf, no coffee, but fuck that shit, I'm gonna go anyway. I went out of bed. Now I'm gonna take my gym stuff and go lift.
Thanks user.

Fucking this right here. The hardest part of any healthy behavior is just starting.

Eating healthy is easy once you get it on the plate, then your brain is like oh shit this is actually pretty good.

Its the same with the gym. DONT TRUST YOUR FAGGOT BRAIN. Its constantly trying to cuck you. Consciousness is the act of cucking your brain constantly to achieve things greater than base monkey behaviors.

Do you want to be a monkey or a man?

Kind of like other anons have already said. If you just go to the gym, once you're there it'll come naturally and you're gonna (hopefully/in theory) enjoy it.

Sometimes I feel fucking exhausted but I guess I'm lucky in that I usually have nothing better to do than to go to the gym, so I just start heading over (it's like a 5 min bike ride for me), and by the time I get there and start lifting I'm happy

Good job buddy, now remember the feeling of how shitty it is to get to the gym, compared to feeling of leaving it, having worked out your body. Think about it when you are having a problem getting to the gym. Godspeed.

Put on some moody music and wear earbuds until you get there. Lift moody as fuck and it'll be over before you know it. Some people might be motivated after seeing you yawn and sheeet.

Sips

Prepared my gym shit. Walking out of the house.

We're all gonna make it bruh

Attached: WP_20180625_09_15_48_Pro.jpg (3264x1840, 2M)

paint your door casings when you get back

bro what could you possibly need for the gym that requires 2 bags?

Coffee/pwo

I myself have a big trunk and its starting to be small. Belt, steel toe boots, lifting shoes, chalk, medical tape, liniment, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, wrist wraps, knee wraps, straps, foam roller, massage ball, rubber band etc

dog post lifts and stats NOW

150 kg bench
210 kg squat
230 deads
376 yoke walk
150kg each hand farmers
123kg log press
104kg bw

I am a base monkey. I lie in my bed, rereading old books. Sometimes I read fantasy books and imagine myself as the dashing young soldier who teams up with a young archeress and we go on adventures and I dream up various ways of sacrificing myself for her. My favourite image is dying on the ground while I hold her hand and kiss it, before telling her how glad I am to die with her by my side. Ahhh, then reality sets in; I'm morbidly obese, utterly unmotivated and I harbor no ambitions whatsoever. Oh well, at least I can rot peacefully.
t. 23 year old boomer.

>Armani bag
richfag detected. Do you also train at Equinox?

Step 1: Get out of your FUCKING BED
Step 2: Put on sick beats
Step 3: Cold water on your face
Step 4: Scream as loud as you can (no matter what your neighbours think)
Step 5: JUST DO IT

>have your gym clothes ready from the night before
>slam back a nice tall glass of ice-cold water
>brew some coffee and smash that back too
>remind yourself that you always feel good after a gym sesh
>get out there and make some gainz

by getting out of bed.

It helps to get addicted to caffeine, but have nothing in the house with caffeine so you have to go out anyways.

Attached: ultra[1].png (800x800, 395K)

Op here
My backpack is small as fuck so I can only fit shorts, tshirt, underwear and a towel in it, so I carry my shoes in the other bag.

Not armani.
Left is knockoff Adidas, right is some random bag I got at this leadership conference the other day.

Fuck caffeine addiction. I was addicted for years and that shit just boosted my anxiety to enormous proportions.
Made me able to work though, so Idk what to do now. Now I'm off caffeine, not anxious anymore but now I'm lethargic all the time and can't work for shit.

drink a ton of water, big meal 1-2 hours before going and smash a load of black coffee like 30 mins before

Force yourself out of bed, take a caffeine pill or some pre workout and go to the fucking gym you lazy cunt.

fucking kek

nigga just get up

fuck outta here

I wake up at 5 am, drink black coffee and 2 ts of honey. At 5.30 i'm dressed up at the gym. After the 2 ts of honey i fill completelly awake.

Think of this very quote, or print it and put it where you can see it from your bed.

Attached: Get the fuck up, you lazy shit. - MARCVS AVRELIVS.jpg (1366x768, 246K)

This user, you might not feel thirsty but your brain needs hydration when you wake up

That sounds really nice, user. I wish I could be that knight too, gotta work for it though y'know?

You have an excellent attitude. I'm gonna do just that.