You kind of cant blame women for not liking us

Women always have to submit to the biggest guys in the room. They always feel oppressed and constricted by it so they look for a guy who can free them from that. If they get with a robot theyll just be pulled down by him. It makes sense in the work place or in life, just not when your alone in your room. There is no oppression in your room. But when you go out to the club or something she doesnt wanna be with a guy whos weak in the envirment.

Attached: 15184048_10211386134952965_1228673567_o.jpg (1136x640, 67K)

>armchair psychology
fuck off norman

Holy shit that wasn't even cancer. Smart actually

If they didn't pursue chad then Men wouldn't be significantly taller/stronger than them.

Attached: 71185272.jpg (1000x689, 124K)

If you worked with a bunch of chads and cute girls that arent good enough for the chads youd understand.

Its the tall alphamales faults for over imposing their power in the world. They abuse it and never give back to the weaker people. If the tall attractive guys cared they could make it a better place for us. But they always impose their will on us and make us feel weak and submissive. Even if you can beat up chad in a fight its not about that, its more of an energy will power thing. Even if im stronger than somebody it doesnt change that I fear them or that they can make me submit to them emotionally.

>weak in the envirment
It's meaningless when we have guns and even a 100 lb manlet can easily overpower a 300 lb 7ft tall chad with a 12 inch dick.

>Holy shit that wasn't even cancer. Smart actually
Thanks, I work with chads and cuties so everything is so obvious to me. As a short guy your always the one who is the weak person, you naturaly submit to the bigger persons will, I noticed that even attractive women will be forced into submitting to the bigger guys will. So they always feel oppresed by it, the only way to escape is to have a bigger guy or to be with that guy. If everybody didnt impose their will on each other then girls wouldnt care about whos will is the strongest.

>It's meaningless when we have guns and even a 100 lb manlet can easily overpower a 300 lb 7ft tall chad with a 12 inch dick.

Thats what you think. Thats the thing youll never understand. Its not about physical power, its about will power. A short guy is always weaker in will power then a tall chad guy. Whatever the chad guy says goes. If he tells you what to do youll submit to it (in the work place or community) and whatever you tell him he can just brush it off. The group depends upon their approval. If you had a friend group youd know that everything kind of revolves around the most alphamale guy. Because they have power in the world. Why be in a group that is powerless. fighting ability isnt the point. Think of a ufc champion thats only 135 pound, he can beat up people all over the place. But hes still a nice guy and nobody really fears him, because hes not as imposing.

Why can't I blame them exactly? Because they're good people? Their nature is part of who they are and I'll blame them if I want as I dislike their nature which is a part of them. That's like deterministfags saying you can't blame people who molest children as they have no free will.

Because they dont create the setting, chad does.

>you kind of cant

Oh but I kind of can checkmate atheists

>But when you go out to the club or something she doesnt wanna be with a guy whos weak in the envirment.
i dont know what nigger clubs you frequent but the ones i go to arent a UFC octagon tournament, people just go to listen to music, dance and drink and have fun..

Attached: 1530339436967.png (749x656, 745K)

You have autism so you dont notice the energy battles that go on.

I don't give a fuck what Chad does or creates

When your in your room alone you dont experience it.

Are you implying I've never left my room or that my opinion will change as soon as I leave my room?

No but you dont understand the enviroment.

How exactly do I not understand the environment?

it has power structures that nobody notices

>A short guy is always weaker in will power then a tall chad guy.
Your whole cancerous and gaytarded worldview will come crashing down once I tell you that viet cong ultramanlets annihilated americhads in the war. It's not about willpower, it's about firepower. Get fucked, chad apologist. Hope you get shot by a manlet.

>energy battles
Okay, Vegeta

This is pretty much right.
Guns dont matter becuase you arent pointing a gun 24/7 to get your will imposed. You need friends to agree to plan anything. You need coworkers to agree to get everything. And chad is the one with the status to do this

>It's meaningless when we have guns
You're right but in terms of evolutionary psychology that's irrelevant

Yeah thanks these autists who never leave the house dont understand social dynamics.

What the hell do you think women mean when they say i want a big guy to protect me? You can say "who cares about protection whne we have guns" thats just dumb. Its not about phsyical protection its about emotional protection fool. But you dont have enough empathy to realize emotional protection exists,

>that pic
I liked El Hazard.

He doesn't even look like Ifurita.

You're absolutely right, but then woman can't blame us when they get pumped and dumped or abused by men. Their desire for alpha cock is usually their own undoing, because its rare to get the full package with commitment and without baggage.

Yeah they are retarded for that. But at the same time they arent because hes the only guy who can have an effect on their life so they choose him over others. Women dont really need money or anything they just want a big guy who others fear that is also sexually attractive. The fundamental problem is also the alpha guys, they are terrible leaders of our time period. They bully and oppress the weak. If they protected us then women wouldnt really need the bigger guy because hes not a threat anymore.Women get bullied too, by each other and by chads. You have to consider that. I know raosty women are inheritly evil, but evil only thrives under evil conditions. And the women cant set evil conditions they just conform to the conditions of the environment.

If it were about emotional protection then she would be able to get that from any man who was good.
Its about physical stuff.

>If it were about emotional protection then she would be able to get that from any man who was good.
No you dont understand emotional protection. Its not about goodness its about fighting off any other person. If your with a girl outside and a big chad guy just talks to her , do you think he fears you as a threat in any way? It depends on what kind of robot you are though.

>But at the same time they arent because hes the only guy who can have an effect on their life so they choose him over others.

Nonsense. Hes the only guy who can intimidate betas impress her peers and give her good sex. I'm well aware of the power dynamics but lets not pretend we are in the jungle, woman are relatively safe and even the most cold men live by the unwritten rule of not putting your hands on a woman you're not fucking.

Woman would rather risk death and single motherhood than to simply be a loyal housewife to a beta male all because he won't look cool in the club. They are insane, and while their behavior is understandable, its extremely primitive and inefficient for society overall.

>Woman would rather risk death and single motherhood than to simply be a loyal housewife to a beta male all because he won't look cool in the club. They are insane, and while their behavior is understandable, its extremely primitive and inefficient for society overall.
they are also afraid of what their friends will say. Hot girls will be shamed for being with a beta male. If a short beta guy is with a hot girl the alphas always see it as a joke in some way

>lowkey muh PATRIARCHY rant
Ok, opinion discarded

>Hot girls will be shamed for being with a beta male.

A lot of their reasoning for picking mates is strictly for vanity and social gains, the downside to this is that they ignore men who would be better suited for a fatherly provisional role, and instead do everything to get pregnant by the alpha who already has many other woman and is less likely to be loyal to her. That's where single mothers come from, woman trying to trap the alpha with a baby, instead of just getting a beta of their own.

Of course this isn't to say all alpha men are brutes who would be terrible fathers, some are just all around awesome, but woman can develop tunnel vision for these kind of guys and ruin themselves in the process because they themselves are beta woman who can't hold the attention of these kinds of men.

Yeah its feminisms fault. It was created on purpose by jew women to create disfunction in society. How do you destroy foundation in society? Through destroying the mercy of women.

This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read, hot women most absolutely do not have this problem. They can pick anybody why do they give a shit?

It's the below average to above average women that are influenced by this weird mentality.

>It's the below average to above average women that are influenced by this weird mentality.
Its not their mentality society uses shame to empower itself and weaken others. This is how the evil rulers control our thoughts.

>If your with a girl outside and a big chad guy just talks to her , do you think he fears you as a threat in any way?
He will when he's staring down the barrel of my glock.

>He will when he's staring down the barrel of my glock.
haha cringe you have to be trolling to actually think thats rooted in reality.

>chad a strong boi he dun fear nothin he my dady hes muh protector eh can dodge bullets
Either a cunt or the biggest chad nut-licker on this board.

shut up you dont understand. Its not about me, Im talking about the way people istinctively react to tall attractive guys. This is just the way majority of people are. You can talk how you want on the internet but if you were in a place around chads youd feel different.

>if you were in a place around chads youd feel different
Nope. You wouldn't believe the massive confidence boost that concealed-carrying gives me.

Any robot who seriously denies alpha male energy needs to walk up to a group of black males and chat with them for a while. Then you'll feel it. Then imagine what your girl feels every time Chad talks to her

yeah but see this is why i dont like using the word chad. Its not really exclusive to whites or blacks. Its simply guys who are tall muscular and pretty faces and kind of intimidating. This energy is 100 percent real. Even if you think you can beatt hem in a fight youll still feel intimidate by them. These robots who deny it probably dont be around people much desu. Confidence is all about size and power.

How old are you

>Cont

The power to impose your will on anybody in the room. A short person cant do that, nobody will respect them. Robots think its about "I can just shoot them in the face", its a naive viewpoint.