How do slavic women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?

How do slavic women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?

Attached: 1529618102515.jpg (640x632, 56K)

not eating like pigs

smoking kills appetite

How do asian women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?

How do mexican women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?

THEY DONT EAT LIKE A FUCKING AMERICAN COW

>mexican women
>thin

lmfao

Starvation from communist occupation is now permanently in their genes.

Poverty

Jews took their food

mexico is the only country in the world fatter than the usa lad

> short
> chubby around the waist
> short legs
mexican women wish they are slavs

Attached: 1529530659975.jpg (1080x1349, 212K)

>mexican women
And in 13 keystrokes your post was made immediately irrelevant

P
O
L
I
N
A

Attached: polina.jpg (765x1024, 165K)

That pic makes me feel uncomfortable. Hope there's a swimming pool right beneath

> buy hamburger
> becomes your wife
is this how you get slavic gf?

Attached: 1524698100017.jpg (924x924, 181K)

Attached: polina22.jpg (810x1080, 131K)

>mexican woman
>known for being thin
how can anyone be so wrong in one post?
even the “thin” ones eventually turn into fatties.

in russia there are more women than men therefore more competion, women are told all the time to be attractive.

they are genetically more attractive

Attached: toy-boy-2.jpg (531x800, 59K)

>How do people stay thin
BY
NOT
FUCKING
EATING
ALL
THE
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN
TIME

>How do mexican women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?

Attached: 302EE9DD00000578-3400469-image-a-59_1452841940527.jpg (962x640, 72K)

Was this bait?

Being subhuman

Attached: 1529834494861.jpg (803x1024, 93K)

>How do mexican women stay so thin and fit without lifting? What's their secret?
kek

I'd like a qt slavic gf, but it seems like almost all of them are gold digging whores. Not that I blame them, since they were pretty much living in poverty before and after the fall of the USSR.

Food is different, for the most part its pretty healthy stuff like potatoes and chicken schnitzel(extremely popular), chicken soup every 3 days or so,

Up until recently fast foods (as in mcdonalds, burger king, stuff like that) wasn't really popular, also kids were always given wheat bread sandwiches to school (not white bread) so there really wasn't even a chance of getting fat because you didn't have a way to and unless you were REALLY a lazy piece of shit or was overeating you did not get fat

source: am slav

Those are not true slavic girls

Also slavic families eat self-made food at home instead of going to a take out all the time.

Well, russian woman are known as sluts/hookers all here in Germany.

Mexican women are the reason I came up with the potato with toothpick legs description. Many of them from the back look like someone stuck toothpicks into a potato, animated it, taught it Spanish and how to get on welfare, put skinny jeans on it, then set it loose.

Pregnancy destroys most latino women's bodies. ...Well their diet doesn't help either.

*east european women, and it is just sad

I've never had a take-out (frozen pizza at most once in a long while) until I moved to the netherlands at 12 or so, everything was home made because the meals were pretty quick and simple, the sandwiches were light yet filling so they were just getting you trough most of the day, eat at home, maybe another sandwich in the evening and thats it really.

>tfw living in russia

Attached: 1527244794329.jpg (693x503, 86K)

this

Gotta love pelmeni and manti when bulking, it's just god-tier

despite being Russian I've never been in Russia, one day I will come home
I've had enough of the german muslim invasion

Mexican......thin........wew lad

>I've had enough of the german muslim invasion
the muslim invasion here is no better I'm afraid

Attached: 15130669456360.jpg (800x545, 56K)

Same thing can be said about american women, specially in the south.

More or less, if you have money they will like you.
The slav chick I was talking to was a vegetarian though, she pretty much said she started going on dates with me because I was steadily employed at the time.
They like someone who can provide for them, it's cultural.
American thots don't really give a shit if you have money, to the point that you can get a free ride if one likes you enough.
t. was a poor mooch and dated a girl so I had a place to live.

At least Russians openly dislike Chechens and Dagestanis

Slav girls are the thinking man's women

Attached: 7463256432356.jpg (479x479, 30K)

At least the girls aren't as spoiled as here

10/10

Sauce on the girl

you were on a roll until you said mexican women. clearly you dont live in california

oh yeah, altrough its called different where I am from its basically the same thing, best thing is you can just make shitloads of it and then eat it throughout the next days

Western spy

What's a true slavic girl then?

that's not a slav, notice the incomplete fake-squat. That's asian

Who is the cute girl senpai?!?

I NEED TO KNOW

Is this picture legal wtf

I have/had this body type and I seriously don’t see anything attractive or cute about it. I got called sick and got called ‘too bony and flat’ by guys and now I still get called ‘too skinny’ and ‘room to grow’.

same question

Being thin is not the same thing as being fit, otherwise those skeletal niggers from Nigeria would be considered fit. You need a minimum of strength, even women, or else they become one of those 40 year old ladies with granny problems like chronic knee and back pain.

I met one last weekend. Besides her just being gorgeous it is mainly a mental thing.
That girls was very kindhearted, loved to help others on the campsite and carried her babysister around and put her to sleep. You could talk about many things with her including slavic history. Altogether she is a very positive and supportive person. She is that kind of girl which would love you for who you are.

It feels like she is decades ahead regarding maturity compared to your average 18-24yo in Europe.

And that girl was only 13.

These are the true slavic girls for me. They are also the kind of girls I am so worried about. I would not want girls like that to get spoiled into this disgusting western mentality. Unfortunately her parents decided to make her a model so I can only hope that she stays like she is.

Because if she was actually older she would be legit wife material.

cigarettes and vodka

That's all true, no one likes to fuck skeletons.

I'd say that it just looks underdeveloped or undernourished

DELET

great physical fitness program for children in school
Being fat over there is not socially accepted
Women outnumber men by a wide margin

Attached: 3A30A4B9-2DC7-4180-B6AD-2198DAA746DC.jpg (249x249, 35K)

>How do mexican women stay so thin
user, I...

slav girls are the ultimate gold diggers

Correct

>They like someone who can provide for them, it's cultural.
a culture of poverty and not enough food

You might be confused about it a little, she isn't as bone'y as it looks on this picture, it just looks like that when you lay down flat (try it yourself)
also A LOT of guys love to have a very small chick because they feel huge and powerfull around her

More like a culture where the man is important and theres no equality shit.

At least Russians CAN openly dislike Chechens and Dagestanis.

Fixed for you, m'sir.

This
In the west seemingly every woman thinks she will be perfectly fine with 3 children while being single mom. When will woman realize that the government will not shove money up their fucking ass.

Nigga have you seen Mexican women

I thought Greece was running in the top three or five...

>he doesn't like to stand near the edge of the roof
what are you gay?

>be Pole
>read all that bullshit westerners believe about our women
>stop wondering why those sneaky cunts can use them as they want

Attached: 59a.jpg (341x512, 32K)

they are skinny while they are young. wait until 35 or they have kids and then hormonal imbalances kick in and they blow up.

>More like a culture where the man is important
Sure, keep telling yourself that

Do not worry, Western Feminism will fatten them up.

Attached: Never_Go_On_A_Blind_Date.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Greek people aren't running anywhere that's why they're so fat

Maybe in the post-commie countries
Czech/Slovak/Polish women are pretty emancipated
Not insane like in the west for the most part, but there is far more equality

>Mexican women
>Thin

Attached: 1528707934301.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Also, the "slav girls" you fuckers post in these threads are mostly either subhuman gopnitsas from commieblock countries or arthoes from the richer ones - either way they're shit tier girls.
There's heaps of beautiful non-degenerate women here though.

Let them have their dreams,they haven't yet realised that it doesn't matter slavic,asian,christian or orthodox all women are the same and they ain't never gonna get their virgin qtpies
Realising that this train has long depratured when they were young,fat gaymers is a pill too hard to swallow

Attached: 1516093982211.png (2524x798, 176K)

Attached: this.gif (200x180, 987K)

Does anyone know who this girl is?

It's Polina, a camwhore from sosach.

intact shaming culture
public transportation is the norm - you still have to walk a lot
not being active in some kind of sport is considered being lazy

Bro, I live in the southeast part of Houston, and Mexican women are fucking big, part of America’s obesity problem. Even their kids are overweight, not even talking shit, I often see entire Mexican family’s straight overweight.

Ribs or gtfo

smoking

Social stigma that prevents them from drinking and eating like a man. On a night out western girls chug beer, drink shots of tequila and finish of the night with a hamburger or a kebab. Disgusting.

what the fuck are you talking about

continued: this leads to deterriorated 24yo girls with excess body fat and dirty skin. As a reference: my sister did not smoke and she rarely drank alcohol so at age 29 she still looks young

It's not that hard to figure out. Women should take care of themselves but in the West that is seen as redundant, while it's not really that hard. Don't take drugs, drink like a dude or eat crap fast food and go for a run from time to time

>tfw slav in the US
>don't have to deal with the corruption and poverty of a slav country
>enough of us in the city that we have our own community
>can go weeks without having to talk to anyone but fellow slavs if I feel like it
>girls are qt af
>most Slavic men are race realists
I thank God every day for my life

Attached: 1ghoxw.jpg (500x375, 68K)

>How do mexican women stay so thin
Oh boy. This is bait.

Attached: CXATB2p.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

where do you live senpai

im no slav but im glad to hear your life as a slav is good. keep slavving.

My GF has pretty much the same body and she's 25. We are both Slavic.

>this nigga took time to count keystrokes
lmao@urlifenigga

Attached: 1529667721489.jpg (610x641, 48K)

>fit
good one dyel
to answer you they spend all their prostitute money on alcohol and cigarettes so they dont gain weight

poverty

What a fucking pussy.

Slavic girls look more gentle than Aryan/Germanic woman. Germanic woman can beat negros up, but i doubt a slavic could.

why do slav girls have big titties while being slim?

Attached: my gf.jpg (1024x1004, 184K)

They like titties so only women with big titties reproduce

Is that the dude that pljavascript:quote('46577058');ayed Kelso in the 70s?

I love smol girls like that.

I get called a pedo by my friends a lot over it...