Do blacks have it better when it comes to being fit?

I've seen black guys put in less effort and get cut easier compared to white guys who put in double or even treble effort.Their dark skin also seems to shows their muscular definition better.It just doesn't seem fair desu.

Attached: dd607f249a4501caf4fa8d4dfd8f92ce.jpg (542x975, 110K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Based on our assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negroid-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Look at it from the bright side. At least you're not a nigger.

that dude is the only black person that i find good looking

Attached: Michael-Jai-White-shirtless-body.jpg (511x700, 45K)

It was HIS turn Jow Forums. Why didn’t he win? Fucking rigged bullshit!

Attached: EFC0B64D-3581-4052-9038-8EDD90B54441.jpg (900x663, 111K)

Attached: 453DD53F-0C7F-403E-A845-62F4D7019F00.jpg (329x399, 56K)

Lads a total unit but he has no symmetry

No homo ofc

Who are the greatest bodybuilders and how many of them are black?

Who are the worst judges and how many of them are Jews?

Attached: FBABD924-8A4C-48AC-9664-E5F93951D6E8.jpg (763x431, 70K)

GOLEM
E
T

Y
E

G
O
N
E

Looks freaky to me

Attached: 76AFFBFD-12D9-4061-85EF-C18AB5BE5164.jpg (726x378, 101K)

>that dude is the only black person that i find good looking

Attached: 1434570511028.jpg (634x855, 151K)

Genetics and fat deposits user. They are different for the races.

His skin is darker and light is better reflecting on his body so u see better his sick gainz. Theres a reason bodybuilders put fake tan.

>no lats
>delts small enough to be mogged by triceps

Good.

>mfw I get serious on my last few reps

Know why bodybuilders get those fake tans and always get very dark tans?
Because darker skin reflects light better so you can see the muscles better.

African AMERICANS do because only the strongest got to stay as slaves so they have good genes physically speaking...not so much mentally there but who needs to be smart when you dominate pretty much every single professional sport

Not strongman, or powerlifting or weightlifting or MMA either

t. retard

track events do not include every single sport

Pro sports, not toy sports.

yes, they have it better
in Africa steroids are legal and cheap as fuck

>playing with balls
>not a toy sport

The OP said blacks not africans

>blax ar strongist
>does not excel in strenght sports

Really? I've seen white tradesmen become built bear mode bloatmaxes without anything but eating fast food and beer and doing menial labor. I think it's the opposite.

But as a black, how do I become built like these ?

Attached: 1526165016769_1.jpg (1500x1200, 938K)

> blacks
> not africans
> implying africans are not black
are they blue or something?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x614, 28K)

3A is my goal bod, goddamn it looks nice

I have no source because i really cant be fucked to google it, but I read that white people tend to store more fat for the purpose of vitamin D production while blacks have more melanin or whatever and dont have to worry about it. Take it with a grain of salt tho

D or C 5 is my goal bod

Nah, unless you want to be a twink.
Mass is easier if you're white.

>But as a black, how do I become built like these ?
Human growth hormone, 20iu daily, 365 days a year.

Tldnr

Niggers weren't selectively bred and whites dominate strongmen and weightlifting competitions, nice cope darkie.

They just take roids at earlier ages and are pushed by their single mom's to find any way you can to help your girlfriend momma out the hooodddd

Beta cope

I'm pretty damn close to B2, Goal is B5
whats my routine fit? and how long should I be in the gym?>

>put on mass better
>be the highest status male breed on the entire planet
>live in the best countries
>can decide to tan or just keep my globally popular light skin
Being white is a win in the genetical lottery by default, bub

>Niggers take roids at early ages that's why they're so big!!
>Lionizes guys and countries where they litterally feed children steroids and crush them in their lifting programs.
No yeah, totally.
Those strongmen and lifters? Totes natty.
Just good old white genetics.

roids aren't magic, retard. without top-tier talent they won't make you a world champion.

For pol/tards.

Attached: More_Evolved.png (1351x1938, 2.27M)

Theres a study that shows that Something like 1% of white north american males that lift take steroids , whereas 9% of black males do

Probably because whites look up to isaac newton and blacks to 50 cent

Attached: 1521268121814.png (500x647, 173K)

*snap*

>isaac newton
Most average Joe's don't even know who that is retard.

specifically brought over and bred for 300+ years for strength, yeah obviously there is nothing genetic to see here.

What are you trying to imply here? That black weight lifters don't?
They do, it just doesn't change the fact that they have less potential for strength.

That's not a study...that's just a questionaire with less then a handful of people responding.

Attached: CsnZ8j7UkAId3Uv.jpg (770x590, 92K)

>specifically brought over and bred for 300+ years
Wrong.
Who the fuck started that narrative?

Kek

No you fucking idiot.
I'm stating that the person is saying that all athletic successful blacks are all geared up children of single mothers from some shit hole city somewhere.
While they handwaive how people around here lionize people like krokov who lifted and geared "from child".

None of those are true in the current age.

White genocide is as real as your gf.

Nah your right, because the plantation owners would buy the weakest and most beta monkeys to work their farms...retard

Imagine being able to lift almost as much as a strongman but also having amazing endurance and fast as fuck

And I should've been more specific, they dominate sports that actually matter and make multi millions each year

Why do you post as if all those features are exclusive to whites? I'm not white and have pink lips and nipples, brown hair. Those features are not exclusive to you.

>less than 2 minutes
Fuck off faggot

Red hair. Blond hair. Greatly varied hair color AKA not just brown or black, etc are all exclusive to whites. Ur some arab or asian derivative and if u notice the pic doesnt mention nipples. The point of the pic is that no races come near to the diversity of color of the qhite races yet we are considered the uncolored ones. Eg i have green-blue eyes that change based on lighting with beachblond hair that goes gold in summer and dark brown in winter and my dad has black hair while my mom is a redhead. Congrats on ur nonbrown lips

but they are

No actually. Lots of Jews, Arabs Turks etc have red hair. Melanesians also have blonde hair. Point being, no one really owns features, race is extremely fluid but in America it's seen as a binary thing; you're either this or you're not. Ps, mentioned nips as that's pols litmus test on whether you're white or not. Clearly not accurate enough it seems

Yeah, nobody did that.
Stop taking shitposting so seriously you fucking autist.

Wrong, virgin.

>race is extremely fluid
funny

>Raging over racial differences online
>Calls someone else virgin
We all know frustrated betas reee over this.

The owners didn't choose who was on the market you absolute brainlet.
They also weren't bred.

Niggers are not only shorter than whites, they also have no chance in strength competitions.

You must be American

Attached: People_of_light.jpg (2430x1040, 762K)

>football is the most profitable sport in the world
>American brainlets think niggerballs matters
Lmao

Attached: 8da051e2e70bca86116c85d5d7be976b.jpg (564x552, 62K)

I am saying that. Maybe like 80%
Plus it's not like MLB, NBA, or soccer is going to tell you that all athletes are taking shit either. Or even military or law enforcement.
Plus in ghetto ares you learn to lie to your benefit.
Test or cycles aren't that rare anymore.

Attached: 1528695413673.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Jow Forums is over there.

nope

>lots
Very, very wrong.
Nearly none of them do with the exception of Ashkenazi jews with european blood

And still the most attractive race of all.

The Greatest.

Attached: pele_custom-57fcfe6a9e1d4df900bbce20674c8c8cc0e24757-s900-c85.jpg (900x558, 166K)

>raging
Lmao, where? Is telling one guy to stop taking shitposting seriously raging now?
Face it, faggot, being white has nothing to do with the fact that you can't get laid.

Shitskin delusions

>Media reinforced opinion
All other things being equal white people age like sour milk.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)

What are you?
If you saw a Greek and a Turk together, 9 times out of 10 you wouldn't know who's who. Socially we just consider Greeks white.

Blacks have noses identical to apes

They also emit this dirty weird odour. It's really unnatractive

The lips are also closer to apes when they have open mouths. The likening of the lips to whites is a false equivalence, as every animal has thin lips

Whites actually look like humans, that's why they don't put blacks as main characters in any media. No one wants to look at them

And that's why they have to use their slave genes to run fast to entertain people, just for a shot in life

Sad really

Facts.jpeg

>exceptions mean anything for groups of billions
Lmao, niggerCOPE

His proportions were wacky

>*stinks of African food and cocoa butter*
>horse vagina
>skin the colour of feces

I'll pass thanks

>black are more envolved
>literally get enslaved for centuries
HAHAHAHA

>I don't agree with you therefore you're shitposting

>media reinforced opinions aren't right except mine
Light skin is seen as attractive all over the world, sorry faggot.

Turks are asians, you're talking about arab rape babies.

They aren't black you absolute moron.

go tell a greek that he is a/looks like a turk. you are being ridiculous.

No WE don't.
Greeks don't consider themselves to be rootless mutts or self hating brownish people.
They have a solid culture and racial identity.
People like you co-opting it becuase you were shit flinging apes for most of your history both amuses and disgusts them.

Turks originally were Asian, modern Turks are not.

YOUR SKIN LOOKS LIKE THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF MY ASS

Attached: Clipboard.png (1129x568, 543K)

Monkey on the right still looks more like a black person

Most Greeks have light brown skin/olive too (which is good, it's the ideal skin tone). I'm not a Turk dude, but Turks have a long history and culture too.

How?

>every animal has thin lips
Exactly only real humans have thick lips.pic related
>that's why they don't put blacks as main characters in any media
so what exactly are you snowflakes complaining about black people in movies nowadays if it doesn't happen?
You need glasses because you clearly can't see
Whites also share the rhesus gene with monkeys.

>And that's why they have to use their slave genes to run fast to entertain people, just for a shot in life.
Then why do you white boys get so excited when a white athlete has the chance to beat a black one?There were so many of you cheering for McGregor to win before the referee had to step in and save his melon.Sounds like sour grapes to me desu.Funny how the people on the bottom of the ladder can live rent free in your mind.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621151447.png (1004x876, 29K)

Flee from the sun vampire.

Attached: Sunburn_1.jpg (413x450, 42K)

Lol nigger you can't even read.
I wasn't saying you were shitposting, try again brainlet.