That autistic guy at the gym that makes sure the weights on his barbell are exactly symmetrical

>that autistic guy at the gym that makes sure the weights on his barbell are exactly symmetrical

Attached: F5254683-FFB4-48D6-BDB7-62C1CEC75179.png (621x702, 56K)

Me.

Also I only use the 2.5, 5, 10, 20kg plates

I refuse to use 1, 15, 25 kg plates because they are not in a geometric progression

>That guy who browses his phone in the squat rack in between sets

>That guy that go right for the squat racks sees they are all taken so pretends to check his phone or sip his water when thinking of something else to do

DAs me tho

Attached: 1507455206419.jpg (800x450, 15K)

>Using 2.5kg plates when the real progression is 5 10 15 20

>that guy that breathes during a set.

>That guy that go right for the squat racks sees they are all taken so pretends to check his phone or sip his water when thinking of something else to do

Fuck if this ain’t me

>that dyel that doesn't rerack the treadmill

Attached: 1529717856574.png (600x430, 409K)

Guys I use my phone to check Jow Forums between sets. Am I in bad taste for doing this? I really like hanging out with you all.

I do it too, I don't give a fuck if someone passing by sees.

No as long as it's not for extended periods of time like 10 min every set you're fine.

>that guy who makes farting noises with his mouth when pushing through a difficult rep.

>that cute high school girl that comes after classes finish and smiles at every guy while only doing leg exercises without weigh

Who needs 10 minutes between a set?

>that autistic guy at the gym who meticulously wipes down every piece of equipment before andafter

me

>That guy that goes to the gym in gym clothes
this one is the worst, cringy af

I wipe after always. I just assume in my mind that people are just decent and will actually clean up after themselves. I get weird looks when I wipe down the machine though.

My gym has pl8s from multiple different manufacturers and some of them are off by ~.5kg, sometimes even a little more than that. Makes a pretty big difference when you've got multiple plates from one manufacturer on one side and another on the other side.

>that guy who wears a whole tracksuit to the gym.

Attached: D9BB1BF1-D56C-4CF3-9EBA-695F0DB516EE.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>2.5 kg
You'll never gonna make it.

5, 10, 20 masterace here

Lol I got a commercial gym membership for a month because I'm home from uni, and I swear the jailbait levels are through the roof

Hopefully no one just saying using phone in-between sets is no big deal as long as it's not for 10 mins at a time

Can you fuck her legally in your country? Sounds like she's looking for a big guy.

Hah... th-that guy, yeah...

Attached: peypey.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>that dude that always starts off with the lowest weight on machines to judge what the settings need to be
>always resets the machine to the widest setting for people and the weight to 0 when he's done

Attached: 111A1D54-0C14-40CE-A0A2-7037DAAD8C8E.jpg (488x489, 78K)

Me, I can't stand it otherwise

>women that use the assisted dips for legs

Attached: BFFD8736-422F-416A-A181-68C481F8CB11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Fuck thats me, don't tell me you are swedish.

>that 18 year old who grabs 4 different sets of dumbbells and sets them next to a bench and then sits on the bench for 5 minutes between sets talking to his bro