I work at CERN

Ask me anything

Attached: CERN.png (625x629, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtu.be/j1VtozvvG4c
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
snopes.com/fact-check/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is something suspicious going on at CERN

How do you post with an american flag if you are in switzerland.

why aren't you on /sci/ instead

Were you able to detect my benis yet?

Have you created anti christ yet?

do you worship satan?

Oh god another LARP thread

only europeans may work at cern. fuck off mutt. your only accelerator is the jewish mass media accelerating your fall

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Is it true that CERN is full of pajeets, chinks and gooks?

So if I have this correct, what you guys are doing is taking an atom and having go through that thing really really really fast then basically smash it to see like subatomic stuff? Is there subatomic in subatomic???

Have you seen this guy?
He owes me a packet of smokes and now he's dodging me. Cunt.

Attached: Fuck this guy.jpg (400x400, 65K)

Have you found that pesky ibm5000 yet?

Nothing harmful
I work on contract, not full time.
I have browsed Jow Forums on and off for years. /sci/ Isn't for a professionals, I would go insane as a regular there.

Somebody has tried cooking a pizza in that haven't they?

No.
Wrong.
No

>Ask me anything
why are you lying about working at CERN?

SAME LARP AS ALL THE OTHERS

VICTORY OF THE BULLSHIT

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

You guys foud anything after the Higgs Boson? Any new shit?

>owes you a pack of smokes

Glass him in the eye

I work at Wal-Mart. As me anything.

Attached: 1522747003418940786850.jpg (3264x1836, 1.18M)

Do you slip redpills to your work partners?

Basically, but we use protons which are 10,000 times smaller than atoms to create plasma.

Are you able to synthesize Element 115 using this in theory?

Coverup is missing Philip Zelikow

youtu.be/j1VtozvvG4c

Does it pay well?

Do you work at CERN?
Can I ask you anything?

Ever shot a wad of jizz through the large hardon collider?

Yes. There will be an announcement later this year. It's not as significant but we are still learning new things.

I read while back during construction a bunch of retards fucked up the magnets somehow, so CERN will never operate at full power. Correct? Was this solved?

lower your soy intake !

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters (mossad) goes into the school and kills kids in freshman building with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

what's the thing a suspicious, cynical civilian would probably like to know most about CERN?

Depends on what you do, but yes it does. I get a lot of time off to enjoy as well.
I can answer most anything.

shuldn't you be working? are you waiting on the tractor beam to charge? wouldn't you rather be working in texas on the superconducting super collider? would the TX collider be bettar?

>There will be an announcement later this year

for real? Can you give us any hints of what it is that you guys discovered?

Any good uses for antimatter found so far? I mean hard stuff we could see in the next few years, not something entirely theoretical.

Did doubling the power do anything at all?

Thankfully I'm not pictured. I'll let the kid know next to me.

Seriously, can this place eventually synthesize (Or already does) Element 115?

You are approached by a frenzied CERN scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

There are magnets being replaced and upgraded all the time, we really don't know how strong it could be over time.

That we make a lot of things up as we go. Some of the stuff we say is safe is, for now. But there is extra room built into the design and not everyone agrees that using it at full potential is without risk.

The fact they refer to you as Associates speaks VOLUMES. Thats how you referer to someone you kinda work with, but dont really know or give a fuck about.

Walmart the ultimate exploitation machine, Capitalism in its finial form, where all competition has been defeated, monopolises entire industry, buys politicians for preferential legislation, workforce paid peanuts & are 100% expendable.

Im pretty sure everyone already knew that lol. but ty for responding

de broglie bohm shits on copenhagen

can you suck all niggers sandniggers and their globalist puppet masters up in a giant black hole please

What ever happened with that video of a mock sacrifice at CERN? Were they employees?

The Texas collider would have been a disaster. It was on the drawing board first and would have used even older tech in a more ambitious setting. I'm not a fan of Texas. I love the people, but the lack of trees bothers me. Dallas area is nice but I like commuting the best. I live in the middle of nowhere and get to enjoy my time off without being in a big city.

It is a force carrier for a new field.
It's too unstable to be used in any way that can't be reproduced via something else easier. It will never be a source of power in my opinion.

i would have been a disaster because of the lack of trees? wasn't cern upgraded with newer tech recently? fu die i want a collider and hot physics babes nearby

What is the deal with the Shiva shrine?
Does CERN actually produce dark matter?
What's your take on the Mandela effect?

the day of 9/11 they were doing drills

the day of 7/7 they were doing drills

you would think that this drills thing would start getting old, but americans are *that* stupid

It is unfortunately the only place that will give your humble correspondent here a job that pays $14 an hour due to having no qualifications. The 14 years I spent in this place is wearing a little thin mentally

Attached: 1522748292343474515974.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

Holy sheeeeeeeit, tell me something fore about this. I'm going insane.

Yes, but there will always be people who want more.
No. Elements are orders of magnitude larger than anything we destroy.
I would call them a newfag.
Both are wrong.
Black hole farming is real.
Prank.

how do you live with yourself by spending your time in a fucking walmart for 14 years

YIKES dude

can it make popcorn ?

The bills have to get paid and it's the only game in town.

How many demons you have befriended so far? Are they bro-tier?

>Prank
By CERN employees?

>CERN
What's that?

>It's mythology driven, nothing more than art.
>Yes.
>I can't say everything I want to, but it's not what people think. It's like somebody took a small truth and stretched it, which got more and more crazy the more it was repeated.

show us your CERN ID CARD with TIMESTAMP

Attached: 1521469900489.png (1334x750, 1.73M)

Okay everyone it's been fun, I'll try and do it again sometime.

lol

>took a small truth
which is?

So, the Higgs boson was a nice find. I was impressed with that.

Considering I don't put too much stock in the scare articles and crank submissions in the journals, but I keep an open mind, has anything really unexpected and potentially hazardous been observed during the experiments? By hazardous, I would mean forms of matter or combinations of quarks that are exotic but persistent, maybe not conforming to current physics models and perhaps not naturally occurring outside the accelerator?

Understand I am looking at this from the perspective of a relatively decently educated data boffin, and the number of elements that are not known to naturally occur or remain stable after their creation is relatively large on the periodic table. I might imagine some of the fundamental building blocks of the universe have some less-fundamental possible creations that happen when acceleration and destruction energy is so high but so tightly confined...

What would be worse living at CERN for 1 week? 5 niggers from the hood or 1 doberman pincer?

>claims to work at Cern
>has Burgerflag
Proof or gtfo

lame LAARP

t. vagina alien

Attached: 1521198787049.png (560x586, 537K)

one doberman nigger

Do you glow in the dark?

I showed u my nostrils. Respond!

deep goncern

Attached: hmmm.png (253x199, 6K)

give me some insider info subatomic redpill i can impress my harvard undergrad physics friends with

who knows, if its extra juicy, you might inspire the next generation

Is the small truth at all related to the Berenstein family that originally inspired Einstein's theory of relativity, along with producing the Jim Carrey movie that was funded with stolen cash from Malaysia around the time of the plane disappearing, and then heading up the CERN project?
(I mention Jim Carrey because if you look at the pop culture references that get lumped into the Mandela effect there's usually a movie where he's saying the "original" line)

also what is the diameter of an average black hole, and then the average diameter of the ones you make at cern?

Attached: proofs.png (382x491, 96K)

There are things we can't explain and things we can't say.
No. Anything we could create in our 3 dimensions would in theory decay so fast it wouldn't matter. The real questions are related to fields that may exist outside what we think of as space-time. Something, loop quantum gravity, string, mbrane, needs to explain discharge in oscillating points.

Okay for real I called it over at 50 minutes knowing there would be last minute questions. I've answered those. My hour is up but I will come back sometime. Take care, and don't stop believing.

>It is a force carrier for a new field.
Give me details on the possible interaction.

Dark matter is slowly being debunked this is how 8 know this is a lark. Better luck next time

Will you unclog the toilet now?

*larp

>/sci/ Isn't for a professionals, I would go insane as a regular there.
Larper confirmed. The only smart people on Jow Forums are from /sci/.
Unless you want to prove that you actually are working at CERN.

>. /sci/ Isn't for a professionals, I would go insane as a regular there.
oh user, it is the easiest board to troll

how does it feel to spend that much money on a hunk of shit that doesn't even work ? and has no purpose whatsoever ?

Attached: 456478568.png (396x385, 201K)

How come you have a US flag if you supposedly work at CERN?

JEWISH FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

Can we time travel yet

No it hasn't. Dark matter is still highly debated.
Fuck off. None of these threads you spam on other threads ever happen.

ayo. hol up. me too homie.

Attached: lnc.jpg (2048x1365, 1.04M)

Janitor?

Is stuff like the crazy tunnel opening ceremony, the leaked fake sacrifice vid & stuff like the shiva statue done on purpose to bait conspiracy theorists?

Attached: 3be35697b53db88f0a9ec8c0c8eee09f.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

It has been debunked.

snopes.com/fact-check/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s

I have seen a video of a strange ritual at CERN, is it real?

No, this video is a work of fiction. CERN fills up with visitors over summer, with users from across the world who come to CERN as part of their work, and some of whom occasionally let their sense of humour go too far, and that is what has happened on this occasion. CERN does not condone this kind of spoof.

CERN is a work of fiction, same as NASA. Money laundry scheme.

>The only smart people on Jow Forums are from /sci/.
/sci/ is one of the most pathetic boards on Jow Forums. Jow Forums, /lit/, and for fucks sake /m/ are better educated.

black hole farming
trolololo
gave it away right there
just a larper without enough knowledge to cover all the bases
/thread

What happened around 2007/2008?