Which race of women are best to breed with to have genetically strong offspring and why is it Polish women?

Which race of women are best to breed with to have genetically strong offspring and why is it Polish women?

Attached: d594c06b443fa202560b8a5ad46269f3.jpg (652x834, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Olympiad_on_Astronomy_and_Astrophysics
imgur.com/gallery/1ew817p
youtube.com/watch?v=y-lhBS0ieX0&list=PLA5UIoabheFN7GIhcfUGQT2S5_U5sWnhK&index=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Won't you have brainlet children if you breed with a Pole?

Only if they're born males. I'm serious ask yourself when's the last time you met an intelligent Polish man

Latina>Middle eastern/North African>White>Black>Asian>=Indian

Attached: 1529282753646.jpg (750x937, 113K)

They're watered down with Jewry's rejects and Slavs, which makes em cheaper than real Aryans

I'm thinking icelandic>finnish>west slav>other noridcs>anglos>rest

what a shit taste holy moly

>being strong (and thus being able to produce strong offspring)
>wanting to reproduce

pick 1

Jesus Christ your kids are gonna be retarded

this desu
all """polish""" intellectuals were jewish, german or Lithuanian

Your own race

Latinas are the healthiest and most feminine, if you take a whiter one your kids will be white by non autistic pol standards
As for middle eastern and north africa, so many great empires have put their seed in those territories

Attached: 1515476740041.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

>best race
>polish
dont breed, brainlet

You’re only experience with women is commenting on their insta posts isn’t it?

>Lithuanian
xdddddddddddddd

im gonna say half anglo half x

is gonna give you the best results
anglo for the good shit
x for a lil spiiice

I've fucked over 20 women and live in a pretty affluent area outside of DC which gets ton of transfer students from all around the world so I see the best of every race.
As much as I love the slutty looking americanized asian girls happas are fucking ugly/crazy
Any white girl that has been to college has taken tons of dick
Black women (that aren't from the hood) are actually a lot less promiscuous than I imagined but 99% of them aren't attractive.
I have found the most beautiful women are Columbian and Palestinian

>Columbian and Palestinian
>attractive
Opinion discarded

I also go to GMU

polish are first because this whore says so.

youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc

>latina
>posts half white/half indian aussie girl

Attached: 1529449846211.png (188x188, 21K)

kek imagine fucking 20 girls and thinking you are an expert on different types of girls.

double kek, imagine thinking latinas, middle eastern and african girls are the best. Enjoy your disgusting hag wife and your terrible halfie children.

Jews

Khazar milkers, genetic purity and highest IQ. Of course those are the result of them not racemixing with people like you

Attached: Emily-Barry-khazar-milkers.jpg (640x680, 44K)

The woman is merely a vehicle for my spawn. It does not matter with whom I breed, for my seed is of my blood, my blood which possesses the strength and power of 10,000 black suns. I could fuck a dude and the child would be born, and it wouldn't even be homo at all. I could bust in the dirt and grow a jungle.

Attached: IMG_2865.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Pole here
Some years ago I won a silver medal on IOAA
Some of us are inteligent, don't know about the average because you don't meet average people at top universities

Also, the absolute winner at the fourth International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics was a Pole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Olympiad_on_Astronomy_and_Astrophysics

>jews
>not race mixing

u stupid nigger

jews have been enslaved by Egyptians, Romans, Arabs, Persians, Turks, and 100000 other ethnic group and their women were literal breeding sows for powerful goy men for thousands of years

Attached: First_century_Iudaea_province.gif (575x792, 31K)

This but the complete opposite.

imgur.com/gallery/1ew817p

Why do they always have big tits?

I've never met a jew girl who didn't have big tits. A lot of them would be coy or try to hide it, but you could always tell because they were that big.

Attached: 1463463146689.jpg (400x400, 38K)

T. Goyim. Big tits arent common on jews any more than non jews. They afford inplants and israel pays for propaganda to ensure positivr worldwide opinions of jewish women.

The devil gave them big tits because otherwise no one would fuck with them and their huge hook beaks

>imagine thinking latinas, middle eastern and african girls are the best

Fun fact: They are.

Probably Mongolian, Volga-Ural/Tartar, Sami or Inuit desu.
Maybe Siberian and Slavic too.

thousands of years of arranged marriage does that

Attached: C51C093A-6B96-4765-B768-C0D538083F67.jpg (227x151, 16K)

>son ends up looking like manny from modern family

Wrong!

Attached: 1527090346428.jpg (480x360, 43K)

kek

so thats why you try and prove your point in other males anuses

This was my costume for a party about cliché clothing .
What do you value about women of polish nationality?

Attached: IMG-20180105-WA0002.jpg (780x1040, 76K)

Only trashy women go out with guys like you though

Abi Secraa is czech you dumbass.

are you a Polette? as far as I know, this gopnik style used to exist only within the shitholes east of Poland, not in Poland itself, but idk

>Which race of women are best to breed with to have genetically strong offspring and why is it Polish women?

My clinical psychologist is Polish, and she has a fit body and shes qt as fuck

She even speaks to me about sex

Yes I am a polish girl. I never saw gopnik style in Poland, but apparently a lot of other eastern europeans do it. I find it very funny. I grew up in germany, but went to Poland for holidays with Babcia and Dziadek. Collecting mushrooms, hiking, gardening and fishing mostly.

you look pretty qt
you better be slightly introverted with actual hobbies

>ive fucked over 20 girls
>bragging
dear god you're a pathetic kike from DC

What do you think about Polish men, do you despise them?

i plan on moving to poland (white castizo from BR), are you guys truly racist as people make it to be or just against idiots?

>Why do they always have big tits?
Simple. They don't.

You know there are people taking this thread seriously.

/fit is getting to /pol tier levels of IQ

ty
Too many hobbies, there is not enough time, sadly.
Sewing, knitting, crocheting - can cook and bake, but mostly only do it for friends and family.
I collect rocks, minerals, fossils and sometimes do skull taxidermy. I like to Boulder, Waveboard, sail, cycle and do calisthenics. I can get along with people, but I find most of them not interesting.

and do you post in Sewing, knitting, crocheting, rocks, minerals, fossils, skull taxidermy, Boulder, Waveboard, sail, cycle and calisthenics forums?
I am not buying this, post proof

Never dated a pole. Those I met in Germany are so "chivalrous" they lack a backbone.

Three rules for Poland
Be white
Be heterosexual
Be Catholic
And you're good to go. Two of my friends got beat up while on vacation in kraków because some poles thought they were homosex. Poles are radical but it really depends on the people you meet.

Okay I am on my phone right now, let me look what I have on it.

Attached: IMG-20180210-WA0013.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Knitting

Attached: IMG-20171219-WA0017.jpg (2592x4608, 1.5M)

Thank you, some sense in this thread.

eh i think i'll do okay then. Thanks.

what part of Poland do you live in where skull taxidermy is a acceptable hobby

This is me looking at quaternary sedimentation in a dune

Attached: IMG-20180619-WA0016.jpg (1600x901, 219K)

If you read these two posts with the voice of some super jewish fuck then it becomes a lot funnier

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

How can I raise my girls to be like you?

a bit racist but not much ill intent behind it mostly

Take them hiking, to the park, to the local lake, show them nature, show them flowers and interesting rocks. Let them watch nature documentaries. Show them how respectable intelligent women live. Show them how single cat ladies, old bitter hags spend their days.
Make them understand where they end up is no one else's fault but their own. Let them understand how cruel the world can be and make them understand they can evade negative situations with intelligent decision-making in advance.
Girls mostly turn out like their mothers. Your wife must be a role model first and foremost.

Are you the girl I responded to?

You're inspiring nojoke thanks for this.

They will stand out, there is a high probability they won't be accepted by other girls. They won't be like other girls. When high School comes they will stand at the crossroads to wether they will renounce the path you showed them or wether they will continue on it. Hopefully they will be wise enough by then. If not, show them indirectly how roasties 10 years older than her ended up.

Glad to help.
You can't forbid them things. They'll only end up doing it behind your back. Let them know they can always come to you to talk rationally. Discuss things in a logical way. (This of cause only applies to when they are older). There is so much to consider when educating a child. Personalities differ, but children accept authority. I work a lot with children (giving tours for children in natural history museums) and they don't act up when I am around.

>She even speaks to me about sex
Does she talk about what she is doing?

Attached: 1529789348783.png (646x595, 304K)

>do you post in Sewing, knitting, crocheting, rocks, minerals, fossils, skull taxidermy, Boulder, Waveboard, sail, cycle and calisthenics forums?
Isn't this the Sewing, knitting, crocheting, rocks, minerals, fossils, skull taxidermy, Boulder, Waveboard, sail, cycle and calisthenics forum?

Oh no way in hell I'm going to send them to public school

It doesn't matter what women is that or this.
The most important thing in a woman,is to be able to successfully attract with her looks a man,and use her hips to deliver children.
Without killing them.
Everything else is mainly dependent on the man.
Sorry.
Its not the women that makes strong children,its the man.
Why do you think male exist?

Clever thinking.

Attached: IMG_20180626_140432.jpg (3120x4160, 2.32M)

Its true though

Based

A-are you an archaeologist?

how are you doing hohol/kraut-san

Why do they all age so shittily?

No, they are rather concerned with human history - everything since ca 11,700 years ago. I find history before that far more interesting.

Attached: IMG_20180626_140511.jpg (4160x3120, 2.71M)

No, Latinas are just the ones comfortable with doing the most shit to their bodies to look good. Plastic surgery, laser hair removal etc

Simple. The ones without them cover themselves up and you only end up seeing the best ones.

>breeding with the eternal victim

Attached: 1401364224379.gif (720x480, 397K)

ATHENS
T
H
E
N
S

Only one way to find out:
Breed with one specimen per ethnic group(at least 3-4 kids per woman)
Train your offspring and measure their abilities to draw your conclusions

I was just trying to meme... But made myself kinda sad here, that I gave up on my childhood dream of being a palaeontologist.
Did you research, have any study/qualifications, or just happen to work at the museum? Anyway, good for you.

Attached: 0465DEDA-B89E-41C7-BDB0-11D7C2CBED9A.png (607x575, 330K)

>day 7 of nofap

I study geosciences in my Masters. I always wanted to be a palaentologist, when i was younger. I still love Earth history and dinosaurs. I used to spend a lot of leisure time in the Museums and would talk to random people there or take friends and do impro talks, just talk about a exponate, discuss, answer questions. One day the curator asked me wether i'd like to do tours at the museum. So that was pure luck.
What do you do? how old are you?

Could this explain their superior genes? They've absorbed the best genes from their oppressors and then through natural selection bred the bad ones out

LoL they’re a bunch of sickly nepotistic faggots. The only reason they score high on IQ tests is very good education

Sounds like a good fit. A research Masters? Applied in an historical context? I would probably have been in a museum every weekend as a kid if I had grown up near a city, instead I had my encyclopaedias. Well to be fair I have spent a decent amount of time in museums as an adult making up for this.
I'm back to study in late 20's (haha kms), finishing Masters in an allied health field. This is after going through Environmental Science; Ecology (Hons); research assistant/volunteering and slowly becoming disillusioned from what I had imagined this would be like.

i got a hunch that the germans and russians killed the most ugly polish women during ww2 and killed the most threatening polish men.

Ukranians*
Fixed that for you.

Attached: Señor Hilter.jpg (600x600, 35K)

i really like research, but I think educating people is more important. So that's what i'll probably end up with. Hey i mean you can always get into palaentology, especially when you are analytical and know how to work with simulations.
how is it and how did you imagine it?

also I can highly recommend you this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=y-lhBS0ieX0&list=PLA5UIoabheFN7GIhcfUGQT2S5_U5sWnhK&index=60
They Interview Poles on the street about random stuff. English subtitles. gives a good overview

pete mitä helvettiä sää oikeen duunaat

>IQ is genetic and proof of non-white inferiority
>e-except for Jews, that's just environmental..

kek

Attached: a0KRdmL_700b.jpg (700x681, 66K)

Most high IQ jews are aschenhasi or whatever.
Thry are like 98-99% eastern european.
They ain't even real jews.
Fucking Khazars