What would the quality of Jow Forums be like if we range banned the USA for a day?

What would the quality of Jow Forums be like if we range banned the USA for a day?

Attached: Gab anime_girl 2.jpg (582x582, 46K)

It would be slow

shit

incomparably better
even more so if all a*Glos were banned

Slower, but of a higher quality

dane dude is right

most of the traffic to this website comes from america

Attached: 1464007882211.jpg (854x1280, 188K)

Dead

I'm sure there are image boards in other shitholes. Perhaps use one of those

By higher quality you mean people spamming be American get rangebanned

I love Americans, and all their kind.

Like the North Americans, and the South Americans. That special people that live in the Middle? Love you all.

There wouldn't be a Jow Forums left.

You would be insanely bored. And if the ban was permanent, we would make another website and you'd come there.

Attached: 1520280004291.png (1188x1080, 1.15M)

Bait threads would be far less effective

Burgerchan.org

if u need a proxy, flapjacks.it is also good

& i would finally have the upload bandwidth to post my penis

Attached: me43.jpg (454x365, 27K)

This with similar content.

the quality would reach...

Attached: 136695.png (500x500, 144K)

Attached: me43.jpg (454x365, 27K)

Quality would skyrocket. Quantity would plummet. I'd still like to lurk if this happens.

What would it be if it happened the other way around? There would be only Americans and no one else.

Would you feel abandoned?

Attached: sample-2b35b68a38cc3ea529701c2c00b75816.jpg (529x1000, 152K)

I don't think I'd feel abandoned. If it was only Americans then I'd have to assume the opposite is true, even though I realize that's bad logic.
So, if quantity is up and quality is down, I'd have to assume that eventually there'd be a passable thread. Or I'd just go lurk on another board like I should have done already.

I think I get you.

Consider Ylilauta.org. The board user base can't get more homogeneous than that. It's too easy to spot baits which always means less entertainment and more cringe. Therefore baiting has there developed into more complicated, "multi-staged" process. Sometimes it really works but often it still turns out to be too transparent in it's over-engineered attire. However some nyymis there seem to really try. It's good reading when it works.