I literally have all the fucking answers to life and i'm only 19

I literally have all the fucking answers to life and i'm only 19
literally
ask me fucking anything. I will post resources to help you
ask me fucking anything
I got most of my info from watching youtube literally.

Attached: comfy.jpg (810x1440, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPtwJoQjZ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8MUnLfEsk
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46582725
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
in5d.com/how-to-deprogram-yourself/
youtube.com/watch?v=_lC_au-YJvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many fingers am I holding up right now

How do I realistically use the Banach-Tarski paradox to create infinite wealth?

why my dicc so smol

was it worth it?
r9k/thread/46582725

Gimme a protocol to follow that takes up no more than 6 hours a week which supplies me with 100k usd in California for a 26 yo male boomer here is my email

[email protected]

Where's that pic from?

otrigdf

How to convince a muslim feminist she is full of shit?

>t. retard who watches kurzgesagt

Why did my ex leave me? What was our relationship actually about/based on?

All right then you fag, tell me how to get a gf if you're so smart

Where did you hide the diamonds?

OP bailed. What a faggot.

>I got most of my info from watching youtube literally.

lmao

>I got most of my info from watching youtube literally.
Oh boy.

Attached: 1529063265364.png (657x527, 35K)

How to convince a muslim feminist to fuck me?

Stfu, stay in your own containment thread whore

Yes, that too, but making her realize she is full of shit comes first, else i will never end up getting to fuck her

Anything you can do about it, triggeredboi?

It's more fun the other way around though.

>takes acid for the first time

Attached: 1393049220502.jpg (540x720, 105K)

>a 19 year old who knows everything
Oh dear. Guess it really does happen to everyone.

I'm just watching out for you sweetie. One day you're gonna get doxxed and you're daddy's gonna know you're a whore and you'll end up stanky and homeless on the streets sucking dicks for dimes. Turn back now and never return.

Not a fan of going to prison for alleged rape and then be shagged in prison by muslims because i touched a muslim woman

Genetics
No I didn't retard
Same as any other woman

>specifically avoid the question about set-theoretic geometry

Keep watching Youtube videos, brainlet

If I deluded myself into a false view of reality and what's wrong with me, how would I right myself?

I'm back
I'm back guys
gonna answer all the questions

I haven't mastered remote viewing YET
Learn the law of attraction
youtube.com/watch?v=gPtwJoQjZ5A
Genetics but you can make it big. Anything is possible as crazy as that sounds. If you knew the secret, you wouldn't want a big dick anymore. You would be more spiritually enlightened and forget about that stuff
got it from Jow Forums
Don't talk to people that drain your enegry. Learn about auras i guess

"If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world."
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8MUnLfEsk
You already know how, you just won't take those baby steps.
Again, law of attraction
I don't need to prove anything to you

That isn't me
>Keep watching Youtube videos, brainlet
>brainlet
Being intellectually obsessed is cancer

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46582725
Lying is bad.
The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.

How did you achieve this level of enlightenment?

how do I get Jow Forums and turn my life around when I completely lack even the smallest amount of motivation, willpower, and mental discipline.
serious question, this shit is actually driving me insane. I have no idea how people just DO things and keep on doing them. whenever I try something, I always give up at the first sign of failure or discomfort and I just cannot find the will to see through shit.

Work with your shadow.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
Or just go on a vegan/vegetarian diet (avoid GMO's and meat). People think in higher frequencies and are more peaceful when they have a good diet.
Also avoid Fluoride, that dumbs you down

Is the universe deterministic?
If you say it's not, you literally know nothing.

not op but realize starting is literally the hardest part of anything and you not doing anything that requires energy is a bad habit, you know what you have to do you're just lazy. Identify what you want to do and the steps you need to accomplish it then count backwards from 5 and when you hit 1 just do it without thinking. This technique helped me a lot, your life is in your hands and being a loser isn't what you want

also lifting weights actually feels good, hard cardio is what makes you feel like you're gonna die. I feel like having someone like me who's also trying to better themselves would be good so feel free to add me on discord and we can keep eachother in check drop#3575

I've been watching these youtube channels
sadhguru
universe inside you
Sri Nithya Neerajananda
and some other ones
and this link helped me
in5d.com/how-to-deprogram-yourself/
Before all of this, i was really into psychology but now i'm more into spirituality because it has all the answers, fills all the void in life and beyond. Spirituality is beyond, politics, religion. science, psychology etc etc
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

>I completely lack even the smallest amount of motivation, willpower, and mental discipline.
You are so conscious about it yet you won't change. That tells me a lot. Just man up, honestly. If words don't get through your head, i don't know what will. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Just take baby steps.

>ask me fucking anything
Are you going to answer any of the questions in this thread? I am beginning to think that you came here to massage your frail masculine ego

Attached: 37CF86EE-7244-494F-9EA6-F72A62F1E755.png (727x891, 1M)

You didnt answer the determinism question, brainlet

>You are so conscious about it yet you won't change.
god the amount of times i've been told this
it hurts so bad because it's so fucking true
>If words don't get through your head, i don't know what will
well fuck

>you literally know nothing.
You don't believe in yourself. You will never master the matrix. The universe isn't deterministic. You wouldn't believe me cause you are the see it to believe it type.
You are just trapped in intellect like all intellectuals are.

I'm here to spread the truth. No ego or agenda here. We all seek truth

are traps gay tho??

>learn about auras
lol, what a fag
>"If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world."
>lol, so basically dont hate your enemy? what a great advice if we wanted to become extinct

Traps have an unbalanced anima and animus. That's why they go full female or full male. They don't like their biological identity so they just make up one.
Their intellect protects their identity.

>new age hippie shit
>muh enlightenment
The only purpose of this shit is to keep introspective people from chasing after what really matters. Hook line and sinker.

I swear mean, the meat diet causes depression, boredom, hatred, mental illness, rape fantasies etc etc. Keep consuming meat and processed shit.

Eating healthy is a luxury, the elites want to dumb down the whole planet

OP, turn away RIGHT NOW and seek out the Light of God. I'm praying for you and hope from the bottom of my heart you will change

edgy and pretentious.

Attached: 951.png (474x711, 90K)

OP how do i stop her from ghosting me

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Also we are GODS if you didn't know.

thats nice and all but you didnt really answer either interpretation of the question.

are traps themselves gay?

is liking traps gay?

pls respond.

Do you know her IRL? If so, just meet up with her.

you got from OP to here and this was the post you decided to call edgy and pretentious

How's you first time on shrooms buddy?

i do and you're probably right that that is the best course of actions.but... how do i arrange meeting up with her if she ignores my texts

>are traps themselves gay?
boys who pick the female identity gay? Yes
>is liking traps gay?
boys who like boys who pick the female identity is gay

traps are gay, you are gay

I haven't done shrooms, dmt, lsd etc etc
I haven't done psychedelic. No connections, friends etc etc.
If someone offered me some irl, i'd probably try it.

Had plenty of ""watchers"" such as yourself over the years, you all fail in the end.

thank you for ending this uncertainty.
everyone be advised, OP has spoken

traps are actually gay.

I could give you a complex answer but i will keep it simple. Just imagine going on a date with her and keep that flow of thought. Law of attraction is powerful. Just go to her house with a good mindset

Explain me why the universe it's not deterministic, you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 1527231857098.png (1066x600, 252K)

Do girls only have sex with you if you're serious about a relationship?
Should me, as a virgin in my mid 20s be looking for a relationship or sex?
If i look for a relationship, then i'll end up resenting the girl i end up with because she had a fun childhood while i didn't.
If i look for sex, then i wont find any because girls tend to want a relationship.
So it seems like there's no winning scenario for me.

i'm not op user, i never claimed to have answers to anything, brainlet. i don't know the answer to your question and i'm not pretending to.
why did you reply to me lol

how do i achieve ultimate comfort with a close to minimum wage job

Attached: ducky.jpg (500x349, 94K)

You are not a God you are NOTHING and the Good Lord has filled me with the COURAGE and the INNER STRENGTH to VANQUISH your kind from His Creation

>Do girls only have sex with you if you're serious about a relationship?
Girls are complicated. No doubt, especially western woman. There are slutty girls as well
>Should me, as a virgin in my mid 20s be looking for a relationship or sex?
That's up to you. I wouldn't think with my dick (Root Chakra)
>If i look for a relationship, then i'll end up resenting the girl i end up with because she had a fun childhood while i didn't.
You shouldn't even look for a gf at this point. You need something else if you have this mentality. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change.
>If i look for sex, then i wont find any because girls tend to want a relationship.
Just get a hooker if you are lustful.

Attached: Opening-Chakras-1.jpg (700x573, 77K)

You missed the bitcoin moon. Bitcoin was 20k a piece. Look into XRP? Buy atleast 5k of it if you want to become a millionaire.

Unexpectedly based

Attached: 344348797435.jpg (680x505, 72K)

>19 years old
>getting into new age spirituality and ish

Does this happen to a lot of kids?
You're gonna look back at yourself in a few years and wish you felt the same way you do right now lmao. It fades away quickly, embrace it for now.

You are right, i'm not a god. I might be one in the future. Gotta awaken that third eye.
Man + third eye = GOD
God - third eye = Man
Jesus was a god, i guess. idk

Attached: eye.jpg (1300x956, 313K)

>Does this happen to a lot of kids?
No, they go to college or uni. I'm not them. They are sheep, i am not.

Only eat meat. Ketosis is god mode

years old
>>getting into new age spirituality and ish
>They are sheep, i am not.

Attached: image.png (220x220, 27K)

no. Meat is bad.
>Muh protein
eat yogurt or cook lentils soup or something
The only diet that is good for you is vegan or vegetarian.

Wait and see, roastie. Wait and see.

I will fight until my dying breath to ensure that the future you fight for never comes. BURN IN HELL

Attached: immaculate-heart.jpg (251x329, 14K)

Christians (any kind of religious people) and atheists are equally bad ffs.
Just accept the fact you have free will, you're god and you make anything happen as long as you don't give up.

>you make anything happen as long as you dont give up
This is the spiritual equivalent of b urself. Thanks for the shit thread, OP. Hopefully you grow out of this new age narcissism but part of me thinks youll be a massive faggot until the day you die

NO problem anonn.

>This is the spiritual equivalent of b urself
You don't even know your true self?

According to Vedas, kama(lust), krodha(anger), lobha(greed), moha(delusion), mada(pride) and matsarya(jealousy), are the six negative characteristics of mind which prevent man from realizing the atman - the true self.

>atman
You dont have to put a fancy Sanskrit word on it, bucko. If youre as white and suburban as I am guessing you are, just stick to English.

The atman is your ego. Everyone likes to think they see the world differently than others and you seem to think that you know more than the majority of this board.

Remember what Socrates said of the most intelligent people in this world. The smartest people will tell you that the only thing they know is that they dont know. Clear your mind of your (((knowledge))) and life will answer what you seek

Attached: DE11CA7B-7389-47B2-A3C8-7D8502D80CDB.png (512x384, 107K)

>(((knowledge)))
you hate jews, i know. Why? Cause they "run" everything. Hitler was a drug addict man, why would you believe in a drug addict?
He mastered the law of attraction, that's how he went from homeless to dictator

Jesus, what a rant. I only typed knowledge like that because I am on my phone and apostrophes are not allowed

Wow. I am honestly taken aback. I thought someone with (((chakra))) would be a lot calmer than that. Yikes. Well you have completely discredited yourself in my eyes at least

It's called Catra
youtube.com/watch?v=_lC_au-YJvA