Resting heart rate

>tfw resting heart rate is 85bpm

Attached: IMG_3288.jpg (155x175, 12K)

my resting heart rate is 46, and its not because im healthy its because i dont eat enough food and gym/work too much. apparently could cause serious heart issues

fuck

Attached: selena-gomez_-luisa-dorr-time-firsts-2017.jpg (3024x3024, 873K)

Surely it would be higher not lower? Have you seen or gp

My resting heart rate is 50 bpm

Cardio?

As in what kind do I do?

I have like 50/51 bpm while sitting, are you supposed to measure it while standing?

eating an extremely low amount of calories regularly supposedly lowers heart rate, metabolism, stuff like that

so when i got my heart rate checked and it was 46 is figured it was due to this. like i dont eat at all in the morning before the gym, supplement, then i go to work and get like max 200cal (a salad w/ chicken). i usually only eat when i get home at night, and its usually about 40-60g of protein, maybe 40g of carbs (sometimes none) and fat from the protein sources

so im getting less than 1000 calories a day. i think the only thing keeping me from feeling exhausted is the supplements (multivitamins/protein/preworkout).

my fitbit says my resting heart rate is 72
im a fatass thiugh so not bad

yes

My resting heart rate is around 47 and can get as low as 42.

this is why some ascetic people become old as fuck, their heart literally ages at a slower pace because they eat so little.

Low 50's normally. Mid-40's if I focus on my breathing.

55 RHR here

I just quit smoking about 2 months ago, so it probably should have gone down, but I've been on a hard bulk, so it's up around 87

was 80
switch from 6 to 1 cup of coffee a day
now 50

62 beats to the rhythm of the war drum

when I did stimulants my heart rate while on them was 140
rate

on coffee: 60bpm
quit coffee for a few days: 49bpm

i'm not particularly fit, i'm on week 12 of the SL meme and week 2 of couch2 5k

>week 2 of SL not 12

Does sleeping heart rate count as resting or does it have to be during the day while just sitting around? At night it drops down into the high 50s but during the day sitting at my desk it's in the 70s. Walking around it's in the 80s.

Attached: 1454361662729.jpg (3968x2232, 519K)

>tfw resting heart rate is 39

I'm going to die

Typically 5 minutes before lifting, 9-10 minutes of tabatas after lifting. Usually stuff like burpees, med ball slams, jump rope, battle ropes, etc.

Also, plenty of walking throughout the day

No, you measure it while sleeping. That's why its called a resting heart rate.

44bpm