Flearth

I'm not religious and all my life I believed that the lived on a globe. But I watched a video last week about a 7 year study that has proofs that the world is flat, so now I'm open-minded.

I'm not really interested in debating ball or flat, all I wanna know is, if it comes out that the world is indeed flat and is the center of the universe (see pic related), how will it change your life? If at all.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McdMMmclGVc&t=731s
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE
youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humber_Bridge
youtu.be/S2subVaRUfk
youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the video I saw. bookmark it and give it a watch sometime

youtube.com/watch?v=McdMMmclGVc&t=731s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

On all practical fields earth is a plane.
You wanna build a highway, a bridge? Just do it as in a plane, never take into account curvature.
You wanna fly? Same shit.
I could not give 2 shits about the shape of the earth, be it rounded or flat we are stuck in here forever and we better work to keep on improving this fucking shithole.

Psalm 19:1 is written on Wernher Von Braun's tombstone. He designed the rockets for Apollo. Why would he then choose this verse?

Further, look at "Apollyon" in Rev 9:11

"nasha" is hebrew for "to deceive or beguile"

also you gotta check out this video exposing nasa and their lies

Attached: nasa.png (570x450, 26K)

you're not open minded, you're just dumb

Lots of things I took for granted are pseudo-science. Like gravity for example. There are no proofs of how it works, just theory.

Attached: apple.jpg (210x240, 5K)

Attached: 2spooky4me.jpg (480x465, 26K)

Hahah! Well, for one thing my friends and family might start taking me serious again.

I bit off Flat Earth for a couple of weeks. I was all-in for quite some time. Here is what got me out: Moon Phases.

It's Impossible for the moon to light up in phases on the flat earth. The "models" on youtube showing moon phases are a farce. They do not take into account that people in the southern hemisphere see the phases in reverse. The models do not account for the different shapes of the phases...depending on where you stand "on the flat earth" when the moon comes by.

So flat earthers plug the theory hole by saying "The moon lights up on it's own". Standard Cognitive Dissonance.

What is more likely is that we live inside a computer simulation of sorts. It's possible the earth is hollow. It's possible that it's inside-out. I'm sure NASA lies all the time but most of the flat earth theories have holes. There are a couple that still intrigue me though.

thats desinformation lol

its BULLSHIT

earth is flat but its not that flying meteor through space

I've been on board with the simulation theory for years.
If it is a sim then the vastness of the universe would be a massive waste and to me it seems much more likely that the sky is a 'wallpaper'.
For me the models didn't explain eclipses but now you mention it the moon phases are a problem for me also now.

b u m p
youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os

Attached: 111e036d81d7b127a7c2b47d34ce97307fedcc44.jpg (600x791, 46K)

I can find multiple issues with this. A laser that strong could go through the water. Also, the lake doesn't necessarily have to be round, it depends on the center of gravity. If the earth were flat, Polaris would be up in the sky at the equator. Instead it hides in the horizon. Also, considering the height of mountains and the fact that I've flown east to Europe and southwest to Australia, the sun would disappear in the middle of the sky on the west coast because of the height of mountains on the other side of the ocean. Also, how does this theory support how you can fly in one direction and come back where you came?

It forces you to accept that there must be a divine God who created us. It leads you to no longer believe in gravity, space, evolution or the big bang. Because all those (((theories))) I are totally dependent on each other. If one is false than all the others must be.
t. unironically became christian because of flat earth.

>he gave 1 and a half hours of his time to a flat-earther "documentary"
It's rare to see this degree of mental illness, even on Jow Forums

Attached: 1518111150080.png (403x448, 53K)

You do realize what scientists mean by "theory" isn't the same as common language? Also, proof doesn't exist outside of formal mathematics which is completely detached from empirical observations.

If flat earth rules out the big bang theory and means the earth was constructed (sim or otherwise) then by who or what? If it was on purpose then to me it increases the chance that we are being watched. We'd be special and not just a speck of insignificance in a vast, infinite universe.

Attached: watchings.jpg (793x565, 73K)

Yeah, the eclipses were another place they had to pull shit from their ass. One was "Agartha's Mountain". The idea that there was a mountain so so high in center earth that played into the eclipse.

The second was the "Black Sun" which is what plays into the eclipses. There is some Lore that speaks to the Black Sun so it was a fun bunny trail to go down. It "might" explain an eclipse to some degree.

One Science user worked with me quite a bit, explaining the the Heliocentric Model can predict eclipses with extreme accuracy. My retort was that you can follow patterns of eclipses in the past and somewhat accurately predict eclipses form that. There is a bit of evidence towards that. The Chinese were getting fairy decent at eclipse prediction before the Heliocentric model was accepted. Still the modern day heliocentric model can predict a great deal.

Many of the arguments are still a brain fuck though. Like how do planes fly without having to tip their noses down? And the flight path arguments were also intriguing. Like a woman had a baby and they had to divert the flight...and it proved flat earth to an extent.

I think the same about people who spend hours every week watching sportsball. But for (((some))) reason it's considered normal

Spoiler, all flat earth "theories" require extensive conspiracy theory mindsets to explain away the vast body of science across the world that explicitly relies on the earth being a ball.

The bigger question believer have is why they're mentally predisposed to believe in conspiracy theories, the underlying issue here is people and their personality and why they tend to want to believe such outrageous things.

If you look at flat earther videos where they actually show themselves on camera, they're all fucking weird social outcasts almost without exception.

this

Why are americans so fucking stupid

Attached: CB8A8737-4CFB-42A4-B701-66E4F8FF2F6E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Yes Nasa lies. They didn't land on the moon, they haven't taken any recognizable earth photos from a distance, and at most they can send out probes and go into orbit. The ISS is fake. That doesn't mean the earth is flat. I'd sooner believe we're in a simulation.
Gravity unlike something complex and difficult to prove the cause (evolution) is completely testable.

I also had to spend hours wrapping my fucking brain around the "rivers can't flow up" argument. What they mean by that is that if the earth is "round", than a river would have to flow "up" and "over" the curve....negating gravity. They use this argument to prove the earth is flat. The Bedford Flats experiment is often cited.

That's where the idea of gravity is super fucked. You have to imagine like a "pin" of gravitational force in the very very very center of the earth....pulling planes, people and water....all towards it with complete equal pull for all angles of the earth. So if you travel "across" the earth...like every millimeter you travel...a new vector of gravity is pulling at you from the center of the earth....effectively fooling you into thinking you are on a flat plane

That is where I kind of threw out Flat Earth theory but began to wonder more what the fuck gravity really is. They still don't know. They can only describe what it does.

The gravity argument also gets into the lighthouse argument. Flat earthers tell you that a lighthouse light "can be seen from the ocean" supposedly under the horizon...and they often give you the math with the curve of the earth figured in.

But science Anons will tell you that the light is actually bending with the curve of the earth....with gravity. Mind blown.

That's not true, if your building a long highway you have to take into account the curvature of the earth. That would of course also be true for a discussion shaped earth.

there is no space and the plane is infinite

Attached: 2016-07-01_14-45-00.png (624x619, 352K)

>compares the choice to watch sports for entertainment to watching (and believing) a hoax documentary
so you are mentally ill then, ok.
this shit is not new user, we're not talking years or decades, this shit was settled centuries ago

this """documentary""" has been released on april 1st, it serves only as damage control to flat earth

fuck off

It's come to a point for me where I honestly don't believe anything (((they))) say anymore.

BEST NASA FAILS AND FRAUD COMPILATION

stay brainlet, good goy

So you like to watch grown men in shorts chase a ball?
>faggot detected

The computer sim (Muh Matrix; Holographic Universe) was of great interest to me when I started thinking about Parallel universes. Think of our reality like our computers. We download memes into meme folders and never worry about resources. We can store thousands of photos on our computer. It's just bits and bytes and it's stored on disks in the Cloud.

So I have often thought of the earth as a 3D computer monitor. What if reality is "drawing" on the globe monitor for wherever you are at that moment. Kind of like Truman Show where they had actors ready to "look busy" whenever Truman drove down the street.

Then every soul get's their own "copy" of the reality. It's not so far fetched to consider. Think of how quickly we "copy" our own images and send them to each other in meme wars.

I had an user tell me once he could see "the sky drawing in front of him once". I'm not sure if that was legit or skitzo or drugs. It was Matrix Talk.

>You wanna build a highway, a bridge?
Actually suspension bridges which are very long like the Humber bridge which was the longest suspension bridge in the world for some time, took the curvature of the earth into consideration when being built.

"The towers, although both vertical, are 36 mm (1.4 inches) farther apart at the top than the bottom due to the curvature of the earth.[16]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humber_Bridge

It's common for extremely long/large structures to take into account curvature.

In fact structures designed to host sensitive science such as LIGO which uses lasers to test for gravitational waves over 4km tunnels would be out by 1m and so are built specifically taking the curvature into account.

These are instruments that measure deviations in distance 10,000 times smaller than a proton.

If it is a sim...do you think we are just virtual only, or do we have a brain 'outside' like in matrix?

Attached: sim.jpg (1200x675, 229K)

Yeah that's my point. You're predisposed to distrust and conspiracy. You'll take a few bits of basically bad evidence that something is awry and then let that counterbalance against what would have to be some absolutely insane conspiracy consisting of most of government, most big businesses that are in the space or aeronautic business, all physicists and so on and so on.

Vs some stupid video of perceived inconsistencies which typically offer no more evidence than "this looks funny"

There's actually something wrong in your personality that makes you behave this way, if you care about your own mental health in the slightest you'd go to therapy.

It's no coincidence that people who tend to believe these things also tend to believe other insane things like this user

>do we have a brain 'outside' like in matrix?

The Matrix Movie "Energy Farm" showed organic humans outside the SIM. They had to do that to make the concept of the movie more palatable.

In reality, our "other self" is probably a consciousness or thoughtform of energy....not the easiest thing to portray in a movie. All kinds of religious texts; philosophies and sciences speak to the "other self" or "spiritual body" that exists outside our third dimension.

People who have had NDEs speak of leaving this plane and "floating through" the hospital they were in. When later revived from death, they speak of things they saw several floors up and it was said to be accurate.

Then you have the whole Lucid Dreaming; Astral travel group. I've done some of that and can attest that my "body" began to vibrate as another body wanted to leave (hypnagogic state).

I believe it's a sim because I'm a programmer and I see code snippets being reused. Phi, Pi, Fractals. These are all code patterns....evidence of our Architect.

memorys are outside of time and space

the brain is just the interpreter of the 3d signals

youre spirit runs this body vehicle

You have 0 grasp of orbital mechanics, physics or even camera lensing. I do not have to prove anything to you or even debate anything with you. You are simply a fucking braindamaged retarded muslim.

>insane things like this user

I'm not as lost as you may think. And yes I understand what Cognitive Dissonance is.

I also think what you say about personality types has merit. Once you dive deep in conspiracy, you don't know what to believe anymore. You open up your mind so much that you lose your grounding; your moral compass. If you are willing to believe anything, you are also willing to not believe anything. Paranoia and distrust grow to astounding levels.

The Hard core conspiracy therorist is the opposite of the indoctrinated Blue Pill. And I try to find a place somewhere in between there. I don't stick to my beliefs like religion. I think of them more like "open theories" that will change with time. And yes, I love to discuss this shit because in the end, it's a stimulating conversation to consider something.

So much of our reality works off Faith... That was a mind blowing thing for me to understand. We do manifest a lot of our belief system. We are so good at it that we can manifest entities within our subconscious....birth that to our conscious mind and then believe it's real (Google "Tulpas"). When people say "God talks to me"....they are often listening to an entity they birthed with their own mind.

Nothing is real and yet everything is real. A stable conspiracy theorist has to live in duality. He has to sometimes come back down to a Blue Pill state just to survive in society. I have to do that all the time...just be Blue Pill to talk with Normies. My conspiracy theorist personality is a completely different person.

Sure had to proclaim yourself here though.
Cringe.

The truth: the earth is an infinite plane. It doesn't "wrap" on itself, it's tiled. Each tile represents an entirely different Earth with slight differences. When you cross over to the other "side" you end up in another Earth. Do it enough times and you'll end up in an alternate reality where everything is totally different. The spherecuck explanation exists to trick you into thinking that traveling around the planet will have no effect at all.

You're so brainwashed that your mind is completely shut to anything that contradicts what they taught you at school.
I bet you think a crippled shitskin in a cave masterminded 9/11 and I bet you don't believe giants with 2 rows of teeth used to live among modern humans

Attached: fuckoffwerefull.jpg (350x277, 31K)

we ARE in simulation. inside a simulation, inside another simulation, on an burp... fucking burp... alien ship

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (750x606, 57K)

OP is such a gigantic retarded larping faggot

Attached: 84395934.jpg (500x884, 174K)

Spherecucks btfo'd

9 min vid, yr world will be shattered in the first two min:

youtu.be/S2subVaRUfk

>When you cross over to the other "side" you end up in another Earth

What do you mean by "side". Western vs Eastern hemisphere? Are you talking about circumnavigating the earth?

that was some good meme!

Good for you sir

Not true- no train tracks account for curvature

The problem is you can't really know where the edge of one tile ends and another begins - at least not moving east to west. You can tell where it is oriented North-South - likely at the poles. But yes, if you circumnavigate the globe at some point you will have passed over into a new reality.

we might have nothing outside. Someone outside might be playing a video game.

Attached: thesims3000.png (551x310, 363K)

>we ARE in simulation. inside a simulation, inside another simulation, on an burp... fucking burp... alien ship

Yup, I've heard this theory. They've been barking it since the 1970s....

But consider this thought experiment. Look at our technological advancements in the past 100 or so years. We've gone from massive rooms of vacuum tubes that could barely add 2+2 to VR goggles.

100 years is like a "fart" on the cosmic timeline. And consider our technological acceleration.

One user said some mind blowing shit the other day. We were talking about degeneracy and the collapse of Western Society. The Death of the White Race....all that shit. He says to me,

>All around us you can see all our energy going into the digital world and being pulled from the real world . Walmart shelves are a mess; garbage on the floor; zombie-eye people; etc. The digital world gets more and more enticing. Games; Social Media; VR. (sic)

And I began to see our future....getting worse and worse. The collapse of society and the growth of VR. Add another 100 years. Then maybe the only option is a "Matrix" and we throw away the key. Maybe our entire simulation is running on something no bigger than a flash drive hidden in some cave in some other reality...

How long before we accept our world is "lost" and we need to preserve our culture in a digital state?

Nice name
(second commendation)

you are just bots... I'm the only consciousness in this universe
all your post, all your actions that I percieve everything that I see, smell, hear, touch etc. is rendered in my mind by my subconsciousness to keep me in this limited prison called 4d reality.

Shall I cancel your appointment or move it up?

Attached: discolouredbuttflaps.jpg (1050x788, 129K)

It wouldn't change anything. The stupid CIA psyops line that they always spew is ''hurr they make us think that Earth is a ball so that we wouldn't feel special.''
If I found out that Earth is actually flat, I wouldn't feel any more special. Fuck off with this shit.

and the simulated world will have it's rules, like gravity, ecosystems and shit. then given enough time human psyche collective that has been transplanted to that VR will fuck up the VR and VR within VR will have to be created. and so on ad nauseam

I have no appointment you silly shmoble!

yes... move it up if possible

>rick and morty posting.

Attached: 1522583823192.jpg (827x1112, 287K)

Look at this fucking brainlet shit. Shit eating Rick and Morty fans are spamming Jow Forums with the most retarded CIA psyop nonsense they ever came up with.
I can only imagine the fat disgusting piece of shit sitting in some CIA offices typing away on his shitty computer snickering to himself as he makes Rick and Morty references.
They think they fit in because they watch ''cool'' and ''nerdy'' shows like Reddit and Morty.

If (like some flat earth models suggest) the earth is the middle of everything and the sky is just a 'wallpaper' of sorts then you wouldn't think any differently? you are special user, we are all special.

Attached: closed system.jpg (1600x900, 141K)

potatoes rule the galaxy, Morty, it's burp... proven scientific burp... fact! Never fuck with the burp... potatoes, Morty *fart*

We live in a simulation and you're some faggot NPC paid by CIA to post retarded flat Earth shit inside the simulation.
You are an NPC. Whoever programmed this shitty simulation needs to delete this defective NPC faggot.

well then, type dogmod after pressing ~

You are right about the computers

Attached: cia.png (300x300, 148K)

that NPC was deleted because he was 3.14*10^14 computations from becoming self-aware

You are using the word "theory" as if it meant "some guys just conjecture that being true". A theory in the scientific world is a lot more than that. It's a model that best explains the events we see. Gravity is the best model that we have so far, it can explain the planetary movements, for example, with a great degree of accuracy. No scientific theory will ever be "proven" to be 100% correct, as this user said , such a thing can only happen in the realm of mathematics. Also, scientists don't just take these theories "for granted", they constantly test them against observations in the real world.

OP knows what a theory is. He is just a fucking liar. The flat Earth shit is pushed by shills and trolls. There isn't a single person alive to believes the Earth is flat.

I didn't ask if you believe it. I asked how would it change you if it was found out to be true

No, the boganoffs proved theories are just conjectures.

Everyone knows what you're doing, you fucking shill faggot. You have the same exact talking point prepared that you copy and paste every time you decide to raid Jow Forums with your CIA bullshit.

>Like how do planes fly without having to tip their noses down?
Are you fucking retarded. They fly because gravity pulls the plane toward the centre of the earth. It's like orbit on a much slower scale. The plane is constantly falling. The lift generated, and the speed the plane travels over the curve of the earth at compensates for this descent.

why do you waste your PMC processor power on proving the simple truth of apple falling to earth? I have met several such NPCs. one was about "there was global flood in 19th century, that is why some buildings are sunken to the ground by 1.5m or so... no fucking reasonable argumentation penetrates the programming. the need for the "ultimate" redpill is too strong so they find themselves some shit "theory" and then they splurge it on YT, where hoards of illinformed low IQ spurdos watch it and go
>daymn! dat's tru!

no.

Attached: 1.png (917x446, 278K)

Dopefish videos are hilarious about that
youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M

that was really entertaining! thanks!

He has 2 more

Mastermind 9/11?
Shit, flying planes in buildings is not fucking rocket science. You just need a few guys with guns and someone who can fly a plane.
Or did they just force the pilots to fly? Dunno.
Everybody could pull that off if they wanted, this is only one step above driving a truck in a group of people.

the simple (lots of other forces disregarded) pic to BTFO the flatards

Attached: plane.gif (367x180, 16K)

Good lord the people making these "Fraud" videos must be either intentionally dishonest, or just retarded. Some random dude fiddling around in photoshop with random pictures that aren't the originals doesn't prove shit. All the "Harness" shit is completely retarded.
>What are antennae
>What are lens flares
>This guy trying to catch his balance is obviously taking off an invisible harness that he has on for no reason
And then intentionally misunderstanding the difference between the Apollo missions and sustained exploration. Apollo was a quick hop to the Moon and back. What they are trying to do now is set up outposts around the Moon and shit.
>The telemetry data is missing
The telemetry data was unimportant, and was just a different kind of recording of the moon landing's visuals. The telemetry data was a backup that no-one at the time gave a shit about past the point that the live broadcast was aired. It was chucked in a box somewhere and promptly forgotten about.
>Stationary clouds
They're not stationary in that footage.
>Which is the real dark side
>What is a dark side
You can take photos of the dark side by going around there when the sun is on that side. But you don't understand how orbits work, so that'll go over your head.
>What is testing equipment
Muh Mars rover is on Earth
No shit, they need to test equipment fuckstick.
10 minutes in and nothing of value was found.

I get the idiocy with flat earth, but the moon and space videos do have something to them. I would not trust NASA to walk my dog, never mind their videos... there ARE inconsistencies, but I'm not going to argue > inb4 post proof

btw, in the part 2/3 there was retard using SATELITE imagery of hurricanes and typhoons to disprove Coriolis effect and prove the earth is FLAT... sad that Dopefish didn't catch that!

>wikipedia is proof

>a one inch difference between one side and the other side of a bridge proves the world is a sphere

nice try, Soros, but I took my Super Male Vitality