I just pinned 300mg of test. I am beginning a 15 week, 600mg/week cycle

I just pinned 300mg of test. I am beginning a 15 week, 600mg/week cycle.

I have never done steroids before, and have spent the past 5 or so years in total despair mentally and physically.

I now work a hard construction labour job and am using this opportunity to improve my body, and hopefully my mind as well.

For the past 5 years, my diet has consisted ONLY of Pepsi and fast food. We are talking 2-3 litres a day, plus McDonald's 2-3x a day as well. I have not ate a vegetable in many years.

Some stats:

6'3"
200 lbs even
Low test (presumably)

My plan now is to spend the next ~4 weeks doing mass amounts of pushups, situps, pullups, and chinups. I believe I get enough work on my forearms at work moving blocks, shovelling sand/mortar, and building scaffolding.

When I return home from work I will RUN. Cardio every single day to cut fat off my gut. I have spent the past week preparing by cooking clean meals consisting of chicken breast, brown rice, and vegetables. I will eat this every day for the next 15 weeks at least. I am bringing the same meal for my lunches at work as well, rather than having to resort to fast food.

If you wish to follow along on this journey, and see the improvements or failures, keep an eye out for these threads which will be prefaced with the current state of my body. They will be posted irregularly.

Thank you for reading and I hope some of you will enjoy reading about this undertaking. Feel free to leave well wishes or tips/tricks/things you wish you'd known when starting out.

Attached: progress1.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/if-you-want-build-muscle-and-gain-strength-lift-lighter-weights-more-reps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That 30 year old boomer who pins test to enhance the efficacy of his routine of pushups, situps, pullups, and chinups

Attached: 1529791505044.png (584x555, 117K)

Tony?

You should really do a good gym program this 4 weeks, something like a ppl or good volume and you can explode os a muscular level.

Actually the best you can do is talk to a GOOD coach wherever you life and pay him to do a good program and keep your diet in check. I mean a bb/powerlifter coach not a meme fitness instructor.
If you are potentially fucking your health doing steroids at least get jacked by the way.

>pinning test
>doing cardio

pick1

drop the cardio and just lift heavy

Good luck. I would probably do more research into routines, first, and include more compounds and lifting heavy weights. Also, target rotator cuffs for longevity and delts for max v-taper.

you're retarded

>>>/fraud/

You will fail. You should only roid after working out for a couple years

Dont be an idiot dont pin it again and do hard cardio build a base dude. Ur just gonna be another disappointment with messed up hormones and a shorter lifespan man dont wreck yourself respect urself

Dylan.

I have been thinking of that too. Weighing my options.

Why can't I do both? I have started playing hockey again after a long hiatus and am quite gassed out on the ice. Cardio is mandatory it seems.

Thank you. Yes, I want to focus shoulders/chest as I feel I am severely lacking in those areas. Worse than anywhere else.

Why?

>start first cycle when 30% body fat
>Immediately aromatize all the test into estrogen
>Become a passable thicc brap trap within 6 weeks

Great idea user.

I hope that does not happen. I am going to go for a run right now.

Better stop masturbating, cut all onions, flax and wheat out of your diet and eat a red onion and pound of 80% lean beef a day now mang.

quick update, boys.

Attached: 75d6b5e756df83b58a7850dddc887be6.png (648x693, 887K)

you fucking mongoloid
you have absolutely no understanding of training and diet, you're too fat to effectively gain muscle, if you've made it this far with eating only garbage and looked to steroids as a quick fix rather than doing what you can naturally you're a weak willed faggot and your bullshit is going to collapse in moments

you probably don't even have any AIs or PCT meds, but I'm hoping you're not that stupid

good luck anyway

wouldn't it be easier to stop eating shit instead of injecting yourself? no wonder soya left you faggot.

you look so sad

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 27K)

>I just pinned 300mg of test. I am beginning a 15 week, 600mg/week cycle.
>I have never done steroids before, and have spent the past 5 or so years in total despair mentally
>My plan now is to spend the next ~4 weeks doing mass amounts of pushups, situps, pullups, and chinups.

you are totally fucked. you will fail to accomplish what you want and end up dying in your mid 40s for being such an idiot. natural selection at its finest.

Attached: 1509303072939.png (236x354, 66K)

>5 or so years in total despair mentally and physically.
and you took steroids? I think you are a lil retarded

Onions lower estrogen

>15 week, 600mg/week cycle
>never worked out
>shit diet
>bodyweight workouts
>wants "tips/tricks"
>literally starting out

This is bait, yes?

Good bait OP

s o y, faggot mods made it so if you out in s o y it comes out onions.

He means s.o.y

Onions are more effective at boosting testosterone than a 600mg/week program when paired with a low weight/high rep training cycle.

>fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>mensjournal.com/health-fitness/if-you-want-build-muscle-and-gain-strength-lift-lighter-weights-more-reps/

>Onions are more effective at boosting testosterone than a 600mg/week program

what a total fucking retard

Attached: 1504534440252.jpg (500x500, 34K)

A little more about OP (I know him personally)...

Name is Dylan Deveaux, lives in some rural outskirt of Toronto.

Frequents soc, r9k and lookism boards.

Works for his father doing masonry (only job he's ever had). Clocks in around 8am and is usually home by noon.

Plays recreational hockey in the winter. Chats on tinychat year round.

Lives in a broken down winnebago on his parent's property. Has recently struggled with an addiction to soda pop (seriously) and oxy codone.

Was briefly in some kind of military training but quickly dropped out (pic related). High school drop out, college drop out (linguistics).

Attached: chunkert.jpg (540x960, 25K)

tinychat/room/r9kdeathcult

>I just pinned 300mg of test. I am beginning a 15 week, 600mg/week cycle.

Attached: costanza directive.jpg (704x528, 39K)

Lmaooooo

Honestly he's fucking retarded. I don't even think you need to reach your natty limit before roiding but come on, at least train long enough to know what you're doing and actually research how to roid... At that bodyfat % OPs E2 is gonna be through the fucking roof. I'd be willing to bet not only does he not have an AI on hand, he doesn't know what an AI is, what aromatization is , or why he would need it

Enjoy becoming a woman OP. A bloated, gyno'd up, moody woman.

Nice "sources" there my user

>thinking i was srs

Spotted the new guy

1 - STOP your cycle
2 - get an actual training program from a well-informed pt
Your mindset is great but your plan has some serious flaws.

>Get a training plan from a pt
>Your mindset is great
>Taking steroids having never stepped foot in a gym is a good mindset
Stop posting

This OMG this. Also, you are pinning yourself with 0% fitness experience? That's just stupid. Don't squander your opportunity to crazy gains on a bodyweight routine, you'll go nowhere fast

youre a pathetic piece of shit for jumping straight to roids without at least attempting to actually improve your shitty marshmallow body naturally first. youre weak willed and youll never be worth anything, just fyi. unironically kill yourself

its not him you cunt, that /fa/ggot lives in actual house not a trailer

OP lives in a broken down vacation trailer in his parents side yard...100% confirmed

Attached: dangies.png (442x338, 267K)

lol?

Attached: dang1.png (387x292, 227K)

Attached: dang2.png (382x290, 220K)

Ordering a nandoz...

Attached: dang3.png (380x284, 210K)

lmao

enjoy your heart problems

>I've been ugly and mentally sick for 5 years
>I'm gonna juice

Good luck with the murder suicide.

KEK

What a waste of money and roids

>I have not ate a vegetable in many years
Nice keke m8. And btw, I think a good dose is 2 or 300mg/week. Not 600

I'm going to bed soon. I'm going to pray that this is bait. That you didnt pin when you dont even lift.
If you really did, OP, pls be careful. Get regular health checkups and do your fucking cardio diligently. Watch out for your joints and keep your health golden. Remember to put in as much effort everyday as you can to get the results you want

This dude gets to take test and I don’t have a supply. Fuck.

Try asking the least natty looking person where to get some when there is not many people around.
Otherwise look around online, but source talk can be pretty sketchy territory.
Alternatively, get over your body dysmorphia and just do the best you can natty

Jesus Christ please dont. You clearly dont know enough to be doing this

if this guy has such an awful life to begin with, why are you all doxxing him and shitting on him?

give the poor bugger a break

Can confirm OP has AI and PCT on hand. No lifting experience though lmao

>this is the average roid user

WTF i remember him being potentially /fa/, he looks like a fucking crack addict here. nigger you need accutane and a nutritionist not steroids.

Mods only block so᠌yboys from saying so᠌yboy

>pinning before you've been working out even a month

Lmao you're like those fitness moms who buy green tea supplements except much worse. You're like a fucking teenage shit bag whose somehow convinced his rich dad to buy him a turbo'd track configured car which he'll fail to maintain, routinely curb, make worthless cosmetic changes, clutch burn, gear bite, and eventually destroy beyond repair by fail-drifting off a exit ramp. You deserve every single bad thing that's about to happen to you.

Attached: d560f2d1849b190c0e183d15cee3da6a8886c284656d7df052df17035e1f870a.png.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Enjoy your gyno

This is the meme jealous faggots will tell you because they wasted their time lifting natty,

Theres literally nothing wrong with pinning test at that amount when starting to lift, especially because looking at a skinny fat depressed faggot, you're probably low test anyway.

roid up

Dying from doing 600mg of test for 15 weeks
Traps taking 1 GRAM of test per week for a year without ill effects as studied by scientists (there is a study too lazy to find it)

Hi Dylan, wait until the lads on site see this!

I seriously hope you go bald and full of acne and once you go off the gear you develop bitch tits for the rest of your life you fucking loser

How can you say something so horrific?

Yeah don't listen to this guy he's retarded

so you've never stepped foot in the gym and already hopped on gear ? And you plan to do only bodyweight movements ?
>600 mg/week AS A COMPLETE NOOB
wew lad

I hope this is bait

I wish someone had told me to bulk for at least the first two months of exercising. I know right now you're unhappy with the extra fat and that's very relatable- but consider the following for a moment.

When you start exercising after years of sedentation your body will be absolutely shocked that you got off the couch and start building muscles everywhere. That's something you really want to take advantage of. You're big so right now you're burning maybe 2400 calories a day. With a few more pounds of muscle, you can be burning up to 3000, which makes the whole process much easier. Think of your muscle as a machine- it uses up the energy and fat, and having more of it means you can eat more, store more glycogen, and burn fat much faster.

You can absolutely start off with a cut if you want, and sure, you'll be a little thinner, but ultimately you'll still need to bulk to get the results you really want. Once you get your muscle up the fat kinda melts off and it gets way easier to be lean because you're just burning too much to keep it on. Having those noob gains makes the cut much easier.

The thing people struggle with the most is diet. It's pretty easy to work out every day but restricting diet goes against instinct and I just know you'll have a much easier time and way more energy starting out eating good. Sc if you have questions

cont.

DO not buy the chicken and broccoli and rice meme. That is a very good way to get a nutritional deficiency. Eating the same thing for a week is generally a bad idea. You want a diet high in cholesterol and a variety of fruits and vegetals. Also, look into mineral supplementation and educate yourself extensively about vitamins.

Attached: MEMEMAGIC.gif (555x411, 3.85M)

>I have spent the past week preparing by cooking clean meals consisting of chicken breast, brown rice, and vegetables.
Don't do this. You absolutely need more varieties of food then that. You'll end up malnourished

fuck

LOL the vitamins meme... pls kys.

Jump off cycle and just hit the gym, steroids aren't ezmode, you still have to work

>dying in your mid 40s

Rofl, my lipids are barely out of range on a gram of test. Testosterone is like mother's milk.

Tren will rape you and leave you for dead though.

>My plan now is to spend the next ~4 weeks doing mass amounts of pushups, situps, pullups, and chinups
OH NO NO NO NO

I'd just add that if you actually eat the same shit constantly, you'll want to end yourself after 3-4 weeks tops.

This, natty bodybuilding is a joke