Tfw brown hair and brown eyes

>tfw brown hair and brown eyes
I know there are bigger fish to fry for whites right now but can we have a thread about eye and hair color aesthetics? Literally nobody looks good with brown eyes and/or hair, they're useless and ugly genes. How do we drive these disgusting traits to extinction? Can we CRISPR them away? Do you think the world will ever be redpilled enough to eliminate peasant brown eyes and brown hair? It's too late for me, but future generations shouldn't be condemned to these untermensch aesthetics.

Attached: untermensch.png (1380x998, 2.38M)

Brown hair and brown eyes are still white's characteristics so long they're not nigger tier curly hair or completely black eyes

Attached: 5439067134907310.jpg (292x445, 60K)

Attached: 5439067134907310.jpg (640x630, 394K)

Brown hair and brown eyes are found everywhere because they're dominant phenotypes. It's not a unique feature of any of the world's races, it's a aesthetic cancer that Whites should do away with. I'm not suggesting persecuting those with this unfortunate affliction in any way, but any children should be given gene therapy to scrub the brown eyes and hair genes by overwriting them with something of superior European aesthetic.

If you gona mess with genes why stop there.Just turn shitskins in whites and call them brothers.
We are the best by nature,fucking with the nature only nulify this advantage

>flipping a few ugly genes vs rewriting an embryo's entire genome
false equivalence

fuck you my ancestors built ancient rome and greece. what did the blondie cucks do? nothing but raid and pillage. blondies are the niggers of white people.

>nobody looks good with brown eyes and/or hair, they're useless and ugly genes.
stopped right there

Brown hair / brown eyes look good. Refreshing to see when there's not a whole lot of those here.

Fuck off with that ugly shithead

Fucking niggerlover

Sage

Attached: 1509572531312.jpg (3800x1904, 3.76M)

If blue eyes tried to genocide brown eyes they'd get their fucking asses kicked. Don't talk shit you can't back up.

It's classic "grass is greener on the other side" though. You can tell by the butt-hurt.

How is it false?
We are superrior do to our provided by nature genetics,switch to man made genetics and we are no better then any one.

Plus brown hair/eyes are the only strain that show good survival rate.If blondes are better they need to show it by surviving and multiply,so far they only look good,this is not enough

>How do we drive these disgusting traits to extinction?
Also fuck you for making me unironically use antifa memes

Attached: followyourleader2.png (357x309, 80K)

>Jow Forums has literally devolved into which eye colour could win in a fight
This board is dead

Brown hair/eyes are a distinct european feature.

user, if that female isn't a kike, I WOULD FUCK THE PULSE OUT OF HER.

>Implying I ever said sufferers of brown traits disease weren't white
Nobody is genociding anyone, this will be a peaceful assimilation done through gene therapy
>We are superrior do to our provided by nature genetics,switch to man made genetics and we are no better then any one.
Untrue, consider this an ethical method for fixing the bugs in White genes. There are plenty of debilitating genetic diseases that can be fixed with a single gene flip via in vitro gene therapy and the child is infinitely better for it. Brown traits syndrome is no different.
>Plus brown hair/eyes are the only strain that show good survival rate.If blondes are better they need to show it by surviving and multiply,so far they only look good,this is not enough
Just because cancer out competes productive cells doesn't mean the cancer cells are in any way superior
They are not, brown traits syndrome was likely transmitted to europeans by ancient Persian invaders.

It's a common stereotype in Finland that people with both Dark brown eyes AND dark brown hair are lazier, stupider and more prone to criminality than normal people. Surely it's a completely baseless stereotype though.

Brown eyes are the quickest way to tell if someone in your bloodline got moored/ kebabbed. -t Le 75% huwhite crusader blood

Why are you so selfish? Would you really exchange fleeting personal pleasure for your progeny's quality of life? That would make you no better than WMAF/AMWF couples that produce mentally disturbed hapas.

here's some fun trivia, did you know that light colored eyes and hair are neanderthal traits? They stem from the race mixing that happened during the time Homo Sapiens and Homo Neandertalis coexisted in Europe, mostly around the northern parts. That's why those traits are exclusively european, and asians for example, which may have very light skin, never ever have light colored hair or eyes.

>They are not, brown traits syndrome was likely transmitted to europeans by ancient Persian invaders.
ok I should have known you were baiting.

Have a (You)

Attached: Larping this hard.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

I prefer brunettes. Blondes look like their balding always

brown hair or eyes = nonwhite

Attached: mutt2.jpg (748x912, 61K)

Ironically the spaniard is the one of the only anons in this thread to understand part of the reason why brown traits are not characteristically European. We can fix this much like we can fix terrible genetic maladies such as Stone Man Syndrome.

>they're useless and ugly genes. How do we drive these disgusting traits to extinction?
מה לעזאזל הרגע אמרת על הוואיפו שלי, יא בן זונה? שתדע לך, שאני סיימתי בהצטיינות את שירותי בסיירת מטכ"ל והייתי מעורב במספר פשיטות כנגד ארגון הטרור החמאס. יש לי יותר מ-300 הריגות מאושרות. אני מאומן בלוחמת גרילה ואני הצלף המיומן ביותר בצבא ההגנה לישראל. אתה כלום בשבילי, רק מטרה. אני אמחק אותך מהעולם הזה עם דיוק שכמותו לא ראית, זכור את מילותיי. אתה חושב שאתה יכול להגיד לי מה שאתה רוצה דרך האינטרנט? תחשוב שוב יא אפס. בזמן שאנחנו מדברים, אני כבר יצרתי קשר עם רשת המרגלים הסודית שלי ברחבי ישראל וה-IP שלך נמצא במעקב, אז תתחיל להתכונן לסופה. הסופה שתמחק את הדבר הפתטי הזה שאתה קורה לו החיים שלך. אתה מת, ילד. אני יכול להיות בכל מקום, בכל זמן ואני יכול להרוג אותך בשבע מאות דרכים שונות, וזה רק עם הידיים החשופות שלי. לא רק שאני מיומן באומנות לחימה בלתי מזוינת, אלא יש לי גישה לכוחות צבאיים ואני אשתמש בהם כמיטב יכולתי כדי למחוק אותך מהיבשת. אילו רק יכולת לדעת ,מה התגובה המתחכמת שלך עומדת לגרום לך, אולי היית סותם את הפה שלך. אבל אתה לא יכולת, ואתה לא עשית זאת, ועכשיו אתה משלם את המחיר, חתיכת אידיוט. אני אחרבן עליך את הזעם שלי, ואתה תטבע בו. אתה מת, ילדון.

Attached: 1522561493422.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

Greatest ally

Attached: IMG_5956.jpg (603x932, 132K)

lmfao you can keep your bleu eyes/ blond hair recessive genes hans

Guess how I know you have been listening to this echo-chamber bound, self-deluding idiot

Attached: kristianvikernescourt.jpg (638x359, 41K)

Demonic text. Back to hell with you

That is a very pretty girl though

Attached: gibberish.png (1341x657, 102K)

איזה ג'יבריש יא טמבל תלמד עברית
>That is a very pretty girl though
thanks senpai its my waifu

>nobody can ever have their own ideas because I have never had original thoughts

Ngl ngl desu senpai blonde girls r not my thing, I find black, brown and dirty blonde much more attractive.
Blue and green eyes tho

ok, cool - except i prefer girls with brown eyes - I have blue eyes, does that make me evolutionarily defective?

Attached: MV5BMTM4MTY3NTQyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTk2MzQ2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 16K)

Well certainly you don't cause you're repeating Varg's rabble word for word

Have you ever pondered whether you were subtly persuaded to feel this way?

If thats how simple it was would it not be unethical to not do it?

Violent and Petty crime pushed to a minimum with the injection of a needle in a fetus

Attached: Philosoraptor_template.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: IMG_5965.png (1420x686, 335K)

You probably won't believe me but I've never watched Varg. Only vaguely known about him through the memes here, but now that I know he's brownpilled I'll unironically check him out thanks for the recommendation.

>We are superior
Common misconception, genes differ per individual to enough of An extend that comparing individuals with the average of their genetic group provides too many variations to imply group average is a desirable variable to work with

Brown haired, brown eyed user here. My family is full of people with blonde hair and green/blue eyes, but I got an unlucky roll of the genetic lottery. However, this means I still have the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes, although they are not represented in my appearance. Also, my eyes are light compared to niggers and chinks (You could say they're nearly amber/hazel), and my skin colour is as fair as a typical blonde haired, blue eyed European. My facial structure and body build are also European.

I don't think I should have kids with someone with blonde hair and blue eyes because I don't want to dirty their genes. I still want to maximise my chances of having lighter haired/eyed children, so I believe I should try and find a wife with light brown/brown hair and blue/green/light brown eyes.

What are my chances of having offspring with fairer hair and eye colour than myself? Will living in a cold, relatively dim environment (such as the Welsh countryside) cause my wife's body to 'select' genes that would give my children a better chance of survival in that environment, such as lighter hair?

Even if I don't have children (And I believe I really should as I still have many desirable traits), my blonde haired, blue eyed brother certainly will. I'm convincing him to have more than five kids with a blonde haired, blue eyed wife.

Attached: 473.png (712x512, 55K)

Yes, your bloodline's blue eye genes will be consumed by the disease.

Attached: zionism.png (1024x647, 632K)

>What are my chances of having offspring with fairer hair and eye colour than myself? Will living in a cold, relatively dim environment (such as the Welsh countryside) cause my wife's body to 'select' genes that would give my children a better chance of survival in that environment, such as lighter hair?
It will not, but keep your finger on the pulse of gene therapy. Within a decade couples suffering from the illness will be able to cure any and all potential descendents.

Don't overthink it, if your family has light features then your DNA carries them too. You can still have offspring that look like them and not you depending on the mate + genetic lottery.
The only traits that can be lost in this way is albino-tier light hair colour, but even that is not a given.

It's about the face.

So 80% of white people are ugly? Your pic just proved the opposite.

>Violent and Petty crime pushed to a minimum with the injection of a needle in a fetus

And then someone on top reasons that it is a crime to doubt the autorities.It only leads to strife and troble.

This is distopian as hell.

>Common misconception, genes differ per individual to enough of An extend that comparing individuals with the average of their genetic group provides too many variations to imply group average is a desirable variable to work with

The outcome is the proof.One group have better social structure,and higher sience acheavments by far.The reason for this has to be in there even if we can't point it yet

She is very beautiful. Hold me pol I feel like I am floating. She is pretty

Are you sure we be able to develop such technology to be cheap and widespread before our dwindling resources finally run out (particularly rare metals)?

>Your pic just proved the opposite.
Well you revealed your hand. The OP image was chosen so this thread would be read by those who absolutely need to read it most.

If they eyes are a light shade and the cunt has fair skin they look fine.

Waifu incoming.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

She is very beautiful pol. hold me.

Listen. Whites have brown/hazel eyes too. The reason you think this matters is that jews use this as divide and conquer among white nationalists, dont fall for it.
There are jews with blue eyes, Jacob Rotschild comes to mind. The important thing is that you're a white european with a white phenotype.

I can only hope. There's not much of a future for man without it. Hopefully there are some with power that understand to exhaust rare resources on any other pursuit before making useful progress here would be a squander.

You want bob and vagene?

>3D whore
>waifu
Fooken memeflagers

Attached: 1337442293338.jpg (855x720, 83K)

No australian friend. I am just passively watching her beauty. She is very attractive.

You have it backwards. They want you to keep the illness and resist all attempt to save your bloodline.

meant to reply to

There are ethnical germans and dannish people with Black hair. I dont think its true for you cucks though as youre all huwhites as the sun

i like brown eyes, it gives girls a warm soothing gaze

Attached: Sarah McDaniel.jpg (1000x1500, 907K)

We have been homogenous for ages, perks of living on a peninsula that is hard to reach, go figure.

Sweet!

Sometimes I find brown hair to be cute on a girl

Some people do look good with brown eyes and/or hair though? Is this is a shill thread?

Most important thing is to stop non-European migration into Europe, deport the ones already here and then promote European births among the best among us.

>choker

Attached: 1469878622855.jpg (185x272, 8K)

Niceme.me

>Black hair
Dark brown maybe

Thank you

Dark blonde is the most common haircolor here.

I don't want to move to Columbia right now, but thanks Latvianon.

I appreciate your honesty OP. As a blue eyer, I of course agree. My dislike for brown eyes began when I was a child. I always knew there was something soulless and base about them.

cover her left side with your hand- wow is that a super model? cover her right side... yuck 7/10 shit eye.

>Fuck off with that ugly shithead
t.virgin

Males should have brown eyes.

Attached: ventimeme.png (406x418, 354K)

>Literally nobody looks good with brown eyes and/or hair
You're mentally ill.

>but future generations shouldn't be condemned to these untermensch aesthetics.
Damn right, I have green eyes if I want my son or daughter to inherit them, I cannot fuck anybody, but green-eyed women, my personal attraction is secondary in this matter.
>Green = Mini = Greatness
>HAIL MINI

Attached: GIBB_Energy_to_mini.png (500x500, 193K)

>less than 8% of the world has blue eyes
Good Luck

reminder that this girl faked the different eye colours

t. Ugly virgin

Get lost niggerfilth

dark eyes looks like the person is sick, when i look on people with blue eyes or light eyes, its like i can see into their soul, but with dark eyes, its like blocked.

>tfw dark eyes

I wouldn't be surprise, gotta get that attention right my dudes

Attached: med.png (1176x623, 377K)

I think it's the other way around: with dark eyes you can't see anything. In bright eyes you can easily see if there's something wrong with the eye (and much more, but that's pseudoscience)

thats what i said, in dark eyes the vision to inside is blocked

>with something of superior European aesthetic
Lol wew lad. Brown eyes and dark hair IS what most native Europeans have. Another retarded thread where a burger tries to understand the outside world.

this one is extraordimaryly ugly

I want a Spaniard hat.

I know this is an ebin trole thread but brown hair and brown eyes on a white woman is easily the most attractive phenotype for me.

t. Brown hair green eyes Northern European

>alcohol fetal syndrome facial features
>choker
>pretends to have heterochromia

>Literally nobody looks good with brown eyes and/or hair

Attached: 1511693145298.png (739x839, 589K)