What are some of the best easy bulking foods?

What are some of the best easy bulking foods?

Got eggs, milk, bread, peanut butter, steak, bacon, cheese, ham

What are some good single items or simple dishes that are high calorie? I'm sick of fast food

Attached: 1529773163631_2 (1).webm (360x640, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oULg3Pwh.jpg
ottl.com/view/10202160217?pageNum=1&listSize=30&searchType=&search=&key=
(imgur).com/vwca8wm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kino webm user

Vast quantities of milk, potatoes, rice, beans, oats. Meat yes, but more for micros than macros. Canned oysters for T-boosting zinc.

As far as junk food goes, Fritos are 720cal for a little bag and contain literally nothing but corn, corn oil, and salt. I've turned to them in desperate times when not at home, I'll admit.

Heres my bulking shake recipe

3 scoops chocolate protein

3tbs of unsalted pb

3tbs of olive oil

half cup of oats

1 banana

over 1200 calories and tastes delicious, I drink one before bed every night when I'm bulking if you do it during the day time you wont be hungry and it will be counter intuitive.

Post the whole webm faggot

i.imgur.com/oULg3Pwh.jpg

pls

just right click and stop it from repeating

>olive oil
I like olive oil in food, but wouldn’t it overpower all the other flavors in a shake?

I have the whole one, it's delicious.

Publix and costco and quinoa and brown rice blends that you can microwave in the bag in just 90 seconds. 100 g carbs if you eat the whole thing. Easy side dish to go with salmon, tailpipe, pork, or chicken.

>if you do it during the day time you wont be hungry

so this is perfect for cutting and bulking

t. idiot
Why would you want olive oil if you're cutting?

nah you can't taste the olive oil at all

you still need fat when you are cutting, you fucking retard

>u ned da fat so u juz eat da oilz
Makes perfect sense. Not like PB contains fat, your dumbass is going to eat 40g of fat and hundreds of calories of pure olive oil while "cutting"

Top retard

>getting 60% of your cal intake in a single smoothie
Sounds like a terrible idea.

meal timing is a meme you humongous faggots

and olive oil fat > peanut butter fat

na get virgin

Post body

link pls

Attached: 1453784155043.png (479x428, 17K)

Cooking with olive oil is an easy way to add extra calories, also post sauce on webm you fucking faggot.

pasta!!!!!!
lentils
bananas
olive oil in everything
use protein shakes/bars as desserts/snacks

bacon is a carcinogen and is bad for sperm

hi fellow redditor!!! thanks for the advice!!! :)

nice assertion of your internet usage identity
good delineation of in/out group
quality post 10/10
welcome to Jow Forums

>tfw you found source with shit ton of pics and webms but won't post it for the retarded newfags who don't know how to reverse image

Attached: 1513007201566.gif (400x400, 82K)

I prefer niggers to sons of bitches like you

kys nigger

Oh good you outed yourself now leave faggot.

i reverse imaged still didnt find a source just some sketchy jap websites

holy smokes fellas

ottl.com/view/10202160217?pageNum=1&listSize=30&searchType=&search=&key=

Rosa verte
(imgur).com/vwca8wm

lentils any kind

How do you estimate calories when you get takeaway? Say I got a pizza, how can I track the calories on that and not be a couple hundred calories off in some direction

>Rosa verte
most severe case of butterface i've even saw

Attached: 1522286028790.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

when I bulked from 175 to 210 over 4 months what I did was eat:
fast food - lots of carbs and coke
whole milk or other high calorie for all liquid intake
I had a job which I drove half the day, so I'd get a quart of chocolate milk which is cheap as shit from gas stations
count calories make sure I blasted past 3,000 every day mostly 4,000ish per day

most important thing is to not skip days. I was a single 22 year old 6'2'' skeleton so if I slacked I would not eat till like 2:00 and then eat a meal or snack on chips and then eat one meal for dinner if I didnt dicipline myself. If I was low on intake for a day I'd fill 3x 16oz cups of milk and bring them up to my computer and I had to drink them before going to sleep

That sounds sleazy and filthy, which it was, but dude I went from 120/185/250/300 to like 155/225/315/385 in 4 months working out 3x a week on stupid shit (not powerlifting routine) and girls we're merlin massively when they saw my new body. I could throw my friends around and pick girls up 2 at a time and carry them around yelling while drunk

I'm semi fit 195 now but that bulk was awesome. Don't be afraid to dirty bulk if you're skeletor, I think the pro wrestler goldberg could never put on weight until he started eating 2x double whoppers every evening without fail and then he could get the mass and strength for picking 250lb dudes up and bodyslamming them

thanks for the warning kek

Shes cute desu