Why is stupidity celebrated?

Why is stupidity celebrated?

Attached: tekahi69-6ix9ine__51108_100x100.png (200x199, 92K)

Entertained by != celebrated

>Why is stupidity celebrated?

Jews

THESE BITCHES THINK IM STOOPID
I AINT STOOPID

I LET MY NUTS HANG

It's collective ironic humour without realising it

WHO U CALLING STUPID NIGGA? SENDIN SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA, EVERYBODY GET POPPED POPPED POPPED NIGGA

Attached: 1530163337778.png (563x542, 185K)

Honestly the majority of low level thinking normies see celebrities as clowns performing on a stage for them. They do not respect them, but will pay to be entertained by them. Most normies just want to listen to top 40 music that will let them not think for a while and possibly even get horny, other than that artists like 69 or Lil Pump are just memes to them.

As for the artists who actually respect and work on their art, normies will never have any interest in them, and may even take offense to them thinking they are being talked down to. These artists are always limited to a fanbase of devoted autists that may be of large or small size depending on many factors

U CALLIN ME A MEME WHITE BOI?

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-112632__01.jpg (1080x1061, 279K)

I don't know who this kid is but looks like another victim of mk ultra

Because the general population is stupid.

>As for the artists who actually respect and work on their art, normies will never have any interest in them, and may even take offense to them thinking they are being talked down to. These artists are always limited to a fanbase of devoted autists that may be of large or small size depending on many factors
imagine being this deluded

Nah man its quite the opposite. People here find them clowns. I know LOTS of dumb people who genuinely respect this garbage and respect and aspire to the people who make it.

FRESCOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAANGGGGG
shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots nigga

Attached: frescogang.png (340x240, 9K)

Y tho. What do people find so fucking interesting about this type of music if they listen to it unironically?

To the guys who think normal people don't put celebrities on a pedestal, these clowns are getting pussy and selling out shows. You can believe it's some kind of inside joke that most of society is in on but the reality is far more grim.

In my opinion, 6ix9ine is much smarter than people will give him credit for, 6ix9ine is just a character he plays, just a persona.

I grew up the token white kid at an 80% black school, so naturally all my friends my entire life have been majority Black or Biracial. I am intelligent and speak in normal English when speaking to people, but on the rare occasion I hang out with a friend I went to high school with I'll catch myself slipping into an AAVE dialect out of habit.

I think that 6ix9ine does this as well, I think he is much smarter than those around him, smart enough to adapt his language and mannerisms to fit in, and also smart enough to make money doing it.

What you say whiteboi?

GET UP IN THEY FACE IFFY NIGGA

SCUUUUM GAAAANG

Because many years ago stupidity meant death before being able to reproduce.

If you think people don't celebrate this tard and people like him, you're as backwards as he is

>stupidity is common
>therefore stupidity is relatable
the masses can't relate with perfection so they celebrate people with flaws

>Rap artist suburban white bois listen to #18197234

its just a societal structure to raise standards by lowering them.

>"as long as you're not like .... you're fine"

we are devolving, and its only getting worse

DUDE THIS NIGGA DOPE AF MUTHA FUCKING SCUM GANG BLOOD FOOKC CHIEF SOSA MAN SIX NINE THIS SIX NINE THAT NIGGA

this is offensive to the eyes.

this fucker has made /mu/ even worse than it once was

>Listen to some dumb gangster shit
>"Wow, you must be unintelligent"
>Implying anyone listens to music to gain intelligence

Attached: Screenshot_20180614-002922.jpg (586x465, 145K)

>NIGGAS IFFY UH
Nigga needs an original comment UH

Attached: 1527723024232.jpg (785x757, 199K)

I agree with this guy
i was fascinated with him as a person and watched his interviews, hes actually not a fuckpiece.

Because animals were given human rights