So this guy trains with jeff.He looks untrained but its just the beggining...

So this guy trains with jeff.He looks untrained but its just the beggining.Do you think jeff can make him fit after a year or two?

Attached: 1529994821301.jpg (743x628, 119K)

He trains like two years with him already lol.

Athlean X is only good for health advice, his program and leanbulk methods are absolute dogshit.

what kind of retarded faggot doesn't do space after period?

Attached: 1286732681612.jpg (360x337, 25K)

Tha one who fucks your cousin retard

only listen to Jeff for mobility work and prehab/rehab.

Unironically listen to Blaha for lifting

What the fuck is up with this Blobho defending on this board lately?

because his lifting advice is pretty good. his diet advice is also solid. he just seems to not follow either of them properly.

>follow that retard fraud instead of actual phD like mike israetel or the barbell medecine crew who actually have results, look good, aren't literal fraud who a foot long list of insecurities

ok then

Dr Mikes advice is very similar to Blohos. Or have you just not listened to either of them?

How is his lifting advice good? Notice the one topic he never really talks about is any kind of advance programming. The only program he ever really talked about is his 5x5 program which is just copied from other 5x5 programs.

He is too stupid to design a real program and too lazy to do anything difficult. So he does 'Bulgarian training' (which is nothing like real bulgarian training) so he can just do a few reps of lifting a day and tell himself he is training hard. 20+ fucking years of lifting and using steroids and barely putting up a 3 plate bench at whatever fat fuck body weight he is at. Truly awful results.

The same sort that doesn't start their sentences with a capital letter.

because its bloho himself shitshilling

>The same sort that doesn't start their sentences with a capital letter.

No, the former is definitely a different level of retardation.

they are in no way the same. maybe some of the very essantials, but you can not even compare the two.

Attached: 1499433114021.jpg (1087x1080, 179K)

The fact that you compare them infuriates me. I want to strangle your skinny twink neck and force a can of monster down your throat.
>not a death threat

athlean is natty though

Attached: 1477420228913.jpg (250x249, 12K)

They’re not talking about Jeff

oops

Attached: 1517429337730.png (464x518, 77K)

Jeff unironically made me feel twice better than I was feeling because of his physio advices and stretches. I am like mini physiotherapist now and I'm very aware of joint movements and bad patterns which to avoid which lead me to more gains due to not being so sore and diminishing stress. Jeff is a godsend for us immobile fuckwads.

Yeah his advice is good for health and well-being, but this guy has been training with Jeff for years now and he still looks like he has never touched the gym. Idk if he just eats like shit or never works out if Jeff isn’t standing over him whip in hand. Either way it’s not a good look for a fitness professional

No one is denying this, everyone is just saying that his advice sucks for muscle gain

>If you watch this channel regularly, you’ve likely watched Jesse add muscle and get leaner over the last few months. In this video, I’m showcasing the muscle building changes that he has been able to make by getting serious about his training and growing up at the same time. You may be shocked to hear that I am doing Jesse no favors during this process.

>I told him when he started, I am not going to want this more than you should. If this really means something to you, then you will find a way to prioritize it in your day and make time for. Not only has he been able to do that over the last 6 months or so but he has been getting locked in on his nutrition as well. By trading in his gummy bear addiction for an iron addiction, Jesse has been able to start revealing his eight pack abs he’s been hiding under his skinny fat physique for years.

>Other than helping him with his posture (to help him to get more out of his workouts and keep him healthy) I have provided him with no special workouts or routines. He has been using the exact same programs and workouts that I know have a proven history of working, for those willing to put in the work.

>It’s no secret that Jesse was not really committed to training when he first started working for me. I did challenge him however. I told him, if you ever want to step out from behind the camera and get in front of it with me, you’re going to want to start looking like you belong there. He knew that I was challenging him and rather than shrinking away from it, he rose to the challenge and decided to make a change.

>It started with his first workout. All I wanted him to do was string two in a row. What was two became three and what was three became four. He was determined. That is until he suffered an accident that landed him in the hospital and cost him the early progress that he was seeing. Shortly after the New Year, he was medically cleared from his head injury to resume training.