Can I eat steak and eggs for breakfast every day and still live to 80+?

Can I eat steak and eggs for breakfast every day and still live to 80+?

Thanks

Attached: IMG_4742.jpg (1536x801, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9006469
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

>be organ donor
>eats shit loads of saturated fat

devilish

>falling for the lipid hypothesis meme

>falling for the eating shitloads of saturated fat is actually GOOD FOR YOU! meme

>eating breakfast
No

why the fuck you wanna be 80+? Bad mobility, mental damage, bad sight, hearing, skin, weak bones, no teeth anymore, easy target of scammers and robbers, just why

No. Eat steak and potatoes.

>steak and potatoes.
What's the advantage over steak and eggs?

>He skips the most important meal of the day
I bet you don't even exercise in the morning LMAO

Depending on your genetics you could, but likely not. Both of those are inflammatory and offer very little health benefits. If you have access to alternatives then they do more damage than good. If you really want them I'd add a cup of spinach/broccoli/arugula w/e you prefer and a red or yellow bell pepper so you get some vitamins, phyto-nutrients and antioxidants.

Potatoes are masterrace food choice.

It's not good or bad. There's just no legitimate evidence that saturated fat actually increases blood serum cholesterol and nobody has even produced any theoretical pathology by which saturated fat would cause an increase LDL cholesterol.

Just exercise regularly (preferably both cardio and resistance training), eat a fair amount of protein, don't eat shit tons of processed foods and make sure you keep your carb intake in check and you're gonna be pretty healthy regardless of your saturated vs. unsaturated fat intake.

>Can I eat steak and eggs for breakfast every day and still live to 80+?
No you can't, i won't allow you!

What position would Guts play? Linebacker for me.

Attached: 1517651658709.jpg (706x585, 159K)

> There's just no legitimate evidence that saturated fat actually increases blood serum cholesterol and nobody has even produced any theoretical pathology by which saturated fat would cause an increase LDL cholesterol.

How can someone be this fucking wrong? We have several thousand of studies and metabolic ward experiments showing you to be completely fucking wrong.

Just one meta-analysis of 400 metabolic ward studies:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9006469

"OBJECTIVE:

To determine the quantitative importance of dietary fatty acids and dietary cholesterol to blood concentrations of total, low density lipoprotein, and high density lipoprotein cholesterol.
DESIGN:

Meta-analysis of metabolic ward studies of solid food diets in healthy volunteers.
SUBJECTS:

395 dietary experiments (median duration 1 month) among 129 groups of individuals.
RESULTS:

Isocaloric replacement of saturated fats by complex carbohydrates for 10% of dietary calories resulted in blood total cholesterol falling by 0.52 (SE 0.03) mmol/l and low density lipoprotein cholesterol falling by 0.36 (0.05) mmol/l. Isocaloric replacement of complex carbohydrates by polyunsaturated fats for 5% of dietary calories resulted in total cholesterol falling by a further 0.13 (0.02) mmol/l and low density lipoprotein cholesterol falling by 0.11 (0.02) mmol/l. Similar replacement of carbohydrates by monounsaturated fats produced no significant effect on total or low density lipoprotein cholesterol. Avoiding 200 mg/day dietary cholesterol further decreased blood total cholesterol by 0.13 (0.02) mmol/l and low density lipoprotein cholesterol by 0.10 (0.02) mmol/l.
CONCLUSIONS:

In typical British diets replacing 60% of saturated fats by other fats and avoiding 60% of dietary cholesterol would reduce blood total cholesterol by about 0.8 mmol/l (that is, by 10-15%), with four fifths of this reduction being in low density lipoprotein cholesterol."

"1. Oxidation of saturated fatty acids can provide acetylcoA for cholesterol biosynthesis. Also check during VLDL packing which fatty acids are preferred for cholesterol esterification (sat or unsat).

2. Saturated fatty acids can alter cell signaling by changing membrane fluidity that can result in change in cholesterol metabolism (synthesis and lipoprotein distribution).

3. Fatty acids can regulate cholesterol metabolism by providing signaling molecules like arachidonic acids, prostaglandins, cyclins, anandamides, etc. Generally these are synthesized from unsaturated fatty acids. But saturated fatty acids can competitively inhibit the enzymes involved in synthesis of these molecules (I think). Look for this connection in literature.

4. Fatty acids can directly regulate gene expression by acting as ligands for PPARs. PPARs role in cholesterol metabolism is well known. Here also unsaturated fatty acids are better ligands than saturated fatty acids."

>here's just no legitimate evidence that saturated fat actually increases blood serum cholesterol and nobody has even produced any theoretical pathology by which saturated fat would cause an increase LDL cholesterol.

This. Fucking dogmatic faggots. Steak and eggs will literally make you a fucking man.

>. Both of those are inflammatory

They're not inflammatory. Fuck off.

>meat and eggs
>literally you in a meal
>inflammatory

What in the FUCK. Kill yourself.

ofcourse you can

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Sticking your fingers in your ears...

Here's a better question: who gives a fuck?
do you want to fucking live forever?

Trust me, you do NOT want to live after 70, just think about it, you're gonna be a senile, weak, and most importantly sick boomer who pisses and shits in a bucket and can't live without a nurse, slowly rotting in an elderly house or a hospital.

THIS.

Attached: 1517070825135.jpg (516x339, 30K)

How do you cook your steak?

if you're wrestling cattle for a living, sure

chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/

That shit only happens if you have bad genes or live an unhealthy lifestyle

Oh great, it's a thinly veiled saturated fat flame war thread.

anything's possible, do it for science user

>don't eat steak, user, it's got saturated fats!
>I really care about your health
>I'm not just trying to be an "authority" on the internet
fuck you clowns, I'm going to enjoy my meat

Attached: 1529372909260.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

sauce?

Attached: 1525327614970.jpg (592x841, 60K)

This. I see geriatrics on my morning bike ride jogging on the path. One of them has to be at least 75 and is around a 10min/mile pace

Nigger, by your late 70s you will be half deaf, have horrible vision, can't walk without a cane and have fucking hemorrhoids, and that's the best case scenario, let alone the worst case.

life is simply not worth living when you're old as piss.

that picture just screams daddy issues.

It is 100% ideal.

I like this.

(Brain washed by the jews)
Nice

>not eating freshly killed venison and hatched eggs everyday
It's like you wanna be a soiboi

I wouldn't call not having steak and eggs living

>Chris Kresser
>A LITERAL acupuncturist
Some of you are so desperate to believe your own bullshit you'll listen to anyone who validates it.

You seem young with little life experience

Who works out to be healthy?
I workout for pussy and success, swolness at peak

>
>(Brain washed by the jews)
>Nice
Gain Goblins away

>
>Potatoes are masterrace food choice.
Nibba that's eggs, do you even lift bro or even diet?
Eat a sosig

>Nibba that's eggs
Eggs are the choice of plebs who want to die early and have shitty arterial health

You already get the protein from the steak, what the fuck is the egg there for other than being horribly unhealthy? Just replace it with a potato.

as long as you dont eat lunch or supper yes

> fat + sugar

Easily breh. Toss an avacado in there, and smash a salad for lunch and u be Gucci.

My great grandfather made it to 98 and he was incredibly fit. He would go outside everyday with a machete and farm, never had any of the problems associated with being old. His memory was leagues above most 27 year old boomers nowadays.

Those eggs looks pretty bad. How are you cooking those user?

He was obviously playing TIGHT END for daddy donovan

> fat and super

Fucking brainlet.