Nether Beast™

>stopped himself from balding and grew his hair back
>made himself taller
>fixed his disability
>500lbs pin press
>800lbs pin squat
>1000lbs trap bar deadlift

He literally conquered balding, lankletism and manletism AKA every insecurity that is talked about on /fit.

Why hasn't this man been crowned as the king of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1520478560557.jpg (530x660, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0D2WKIaFOVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>talked to aliens
>faked lifts

>faked lift
>allegedly

>stopped himself from balding and grew his hair back
>made himself taller
Literally how?

A lot of his wisdom and teachings were wiped off of the internet during the Purge of Nether (ca. april, 2018).
But he is back now and he goes into it a little bit in this new video youtube.com/watch?v=0D2WKIaFOVs

Attached: 45643464.png (1226x784, 1.35M)

That hair is so incredibly thin he'd be better off bald

cmon now. I'm the first to say his nutrition and supplements advice for general health is very good, but anyone that still believes he didn't fake lifts is delusional. You take the good parts of what someone teaches without worshiping him.

>age 20
Holy shit

I'm at 7:00 and the stuff he says so far reminds me of myself. Interesting.

This is a thread about Nether Beast not Mr. Universe

The top of his head looks weird. Did he photoshop himself bald just so he could lie about growing it back lol.

>is a massive loser

he's a fraud and a whack job

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO
he’s 100% wearing a piece

>nether cope

nether "race is arbitrary" beast

Nether is smart enough to realize it is all about what you can get away with. He is not smart enough to get away with much though.

kek

>grew hair when balding
>grew taller when short
>became healthy when broken

do these sound miraculous? sadly, yes, because they are fake - ever heard the saying "if it sounds too good to be true it's probably not"? unless somebody openly and truly admits their successes, including all of the schemes or undercuts they had to take to get there, it's not worth throwing your whole bet in their pot

also, not to mention this guy is a little off his rocker, 3 minutes in he pretty much goes full loon and predicates that you can grow back hair or whatever by "using the subconscious" and pretty much CHIM'ing shit into existence by ignoring reality

Attached: 1529860777654.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>ever heard the saying "if it sounds too good to be true it's probably not"?

You brainlet

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 2.46M)

sorry for your autism

it does look weird

Because he takes steroids, you goofy.