BRITFAGS, How do you deal with the absolute state of British roasties?

BRITFAGS, How do you deal with the absolute state of British roasties?

I just got back from working abroad and after a whole year i still can't find most British women attractive anymore. their style, all carbon copying Kardashians or Essex fags and even their attitude but what gets me is how even a 7/10 here is treated like a 10/10 by all the men.

I have only hooked up with foreign women since i got back, what the fuck

Attached: 1f1f1f.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

Find foreign women in the uk, easy if you are in a big city. I'm the same bro, all the British women I saw abroad don't even sit in the same league.
Good luck bro and Latinas are pretty awesome, personality to go with the looks

Same problem, five months abroad been back a while and it's all either the essex type or a basic art hoe type where I am (London)

I'm fairly outgoing and have fairly good luck with women, but beyond an urge to just stick it in them cannot push myself to engage with them.

I'm pretty fussy but my trip has just made it even worse.

The degenerate lifestyle which is popular here, i know its cliche but drinking all the time, smoking, eating like shit and not being Jow Forums, even the lads here are starting to lift more but women are just doing fck all. going through tinder is the biggest mindfuck of all

the onyl time i find good looking women who aren't degenerate liek that they are always foreign. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places but its getting hard to fucking find

Attached: 1526667459590.jpg (852x1280, 125K)

Let's be honest, myself included he average brit will get hammered and shag anything. Can't imagine they think much need to improve when they can get lads anyway. So standards are dropped

What's wierd is that I spent a month in Italy and spent time with some gorgeous women, and I didn't always hook up but they were all perfectly approachable and interesting and I'd happily spend time with them knowing it wasn't going anywhere. No chance I'd wanna hang with any of even the better looking English girls I know without knowing I'll sleep with them.

I'm fine in the south, don't get Essex/kardashians here. Just QT Oxford students desu.

where abouts you based? Im in reading, its a very mixed bag. i have heard that oxford is basically a student town, especially in the summer when foren students occupy it mostly. Might have to take a few visits there desu

True, and i'd lie if i said i haven't but i try not to anymore because i dont wana contribute to that bs. I know exactly what you mean btw, a lot of even the better looking chicks are a bit dull or degenerate still, only willing to put up with them, a lot of the foreign chicks i have genuinely enjoyed their company, its really refreshing. cant put my finger on it but agree with you a lot here.

Attached: 1525962430606.png (406x451, 172K)

I live in Oxford and otherwise go to Winchester for university, where it's pretty much the exact same thing desu. More so Winchester because the university MtF ratio is 40:60, there are a loooot of women.
You get some of the Essex kind of girls occasionally, but theres a lot of edgy short haired art student look alikes.

Slags for the lads.

As long as she is fucking filth and not a fat cunt, I'd fuck them.

I live in finland and visit England often due to my father living here, right now I'm here for a summer job and I can truthfully say that english women look deplorable. Not only in terms of their face, but their bodies and butts are terrible as well.

Same here m8. Been living in Lebanon for the last 3 years and British women look like dogshit in comparison now. I've yet to see a single hamplanet out here.

The only half decent girls are in London or still students at a handful of top tier unis

It's a pretty dire state of affairs. Then again - the average male is an utter state too

I have some friends from Finland, always make me laugh. but your right it is a sad state here. I think most British dudes are xenophobic or at least they are quite insular still culturally but its not obvious, just under the surface kinda like how they pick partners. this means that most dudes chase these women and standards jsut get lower and lower. a 7/10 is considered "proper fit" and will get an ego.

flabby asses, awful skin, its because of the degenerate lifestyle and awful skin. they get away with it for a very short period of time.
any chick that actually works out and looks after themselves gets a mad ego
my mates constantly chasing the same circle of birds and getting parred even tho they are all average at best, why do they do it.

A higher number of guys are getting into lifting now. Not uncommon to see a decently slim man with a semi obese woman. I suppose Whats available is still the same.

I'm not actually Finnish myself. lol

>here i am living in the US thinking how sexy brittish accent qts are
>thinking they are cute and inocent and nothing like the sluts here in cali
>wanting to move to the uk to find me a qt of my dreams
>read this thread
>mfw
Fucking hell Jow Forums is the whole world contaminated with whores now??? Is it all because social media???

Attached: 1527814538502.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Its just the degenerate West. Call me a boring old prude all you want, but a lifestyle of constant binge drinking, drugs, casual sex and general stupidity really doesn't work out well. In the long run, everybody suffers.

Social media is definitely a factor promoting being a whore and fucking around instead of decency and self respect they want to be carbon copys of the latest celeb

They're terrible but often have big chests so it all works out.

social media in general is making women do strange things but it doesnt effect them all and not all societies the same way.

IDK where to find some down to earth introverted QT, its difficult.

fuck man I know this feel. Had to do some work abroad for a year or two and got to meet girls from different countries. Just so different from what you get back at home. All have hobbies, travelling stories, interested in hearing about you. Got back home and realised everyone is the same here.
>met a qt foreign girl, worried she just wants a way into the country
what do lads?

This is literally a minority of people, but hell I'm Welsh so perhaps we do it different

You should see the cows in Scotland, you'd be let down

The country isn't that great user. Worst case you are correct and you get some good lays out of it.

I find Eastern European women are better looking and don't have the shitty lifestyle and attitude most British women do.
Shows like Geordie Shore and Love Island started the downward spiral.

British women are disgusting, they all look like they have slight retardation. Maybe it's just because they are all 30 lbs overweight.

Attached: 1481053672389.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Seconded.
You'll find the worst of the worst in scotland.

Northern Irish breh here and they are all just as fucking disgusting as mainland piggu's

Attached: 771982476918749.jpg (200x200, 17K)

I'm in the same boat as you user, except a year after moving back to Britain I came back to Spain and I'm doing everything I can so I never have to go back.

British women are fucking disgusting, not even taking into account their sexual behaviour. The vast majority of them look and dress like shit, have no hobbies other than getting drunk and are unable to maintain a conversation and therefore resort to talking about much they love Harry Potter in an attempt to seem interesting. Haven't been with one in almost five years and I'm fucking glad desu.

The girls are pretty decent here in Texas, bros.

Islam.

So much this. Why are British people so god ugly

>tfw bro constantly talks about his plans to move to Texas and marry a basic but loyal PAWG who he provides for and who does nothing but wear uggs and yoga pants and drink starbucks and constantly pout and complain when she doesn't get what she wants because he spoils the shit out of her and their inevitable daughters
>tfw sounds pretty comfy, but my future lies in Oregon where the tatted up alt girls are hot as fuck and exactly as crazy and degenerate as my ex, if not more

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 37K)