Just dropped 20mg of 2CB despite having commitments in 12 hours

Just dropped 20mg of 2CB despite having commitments in 12 hours

AMA

btw footballs coming home

Attached: girugamesh.png (452x391, 122K)

Nigga, 2cb lasts like 4-6 hours with no hangover. Just get a few hours of sleep afterwards.

remember that being quite is the best route and if someone calls you out or notices tell them you are sick.

Also what is it mainly just visuals or is it a head trip also

2cb is often described as being a cross between LSD and MDMA. I agree, it has a trippy headspace but also very childish and euphoric. Not quite as intimidating as acid

coming to any realizations

not really feeling it yet, although im realising that my life is a fucking mess and the fact I feel the need to take mind altering substances at 2am on a Friday morning is certainly cause for concern

TL:DR standard r9k troubled mind

Will update if I find the answer to life

Um... it is the merge of some of the dimensions, thats caused by love and the mathematical power of three in our 3rd dimension. The more that merge the closer to one being 1 again is.

Also known as for two (for two people)
>for two
>four two
>42

The power of freeeeeeee

Attached: B119FB1E-C2AF-43EA-A119-FD3D75E25AE7.gif (384x384, 1.88M)

Hi OpP. Your trip has already ended.

if time was moving backwards we wouldn't know

OP here still not really feeling anything, might take another "20mg" that my dealer sold my although that might blast me into hyperspace

getting somewhat visuals but i better get the answer to life goddamnit

Don't redose unless you know you want to go there. It takes anywhere from 1/2 to 2 hrs to kick in.

This is basically true. I find that 2cb trips are way easier to control and if I'm taking less than 40mg I can still function and take care of myself like a normal human being. It's like driving a train vs being on a rollercoaster (I guess LSD is the latter in this analogy.)

Also, make sure to fap a bunch OP. Fapping on 2cb is godly. I recommend smoking some weed while you're at it.

An interesting observation I've made is that when I'm on LSD I get very weirded out. I realise that I'm a giant bag of puss and blood and sweat, and it disgusts me. I look at my wrist, and I can (hallucinating) see all the blood pulsate through my body. I am very fragile. I'm meat and gore. It's horrible, and it scares me

Meanwhile on 2cb I get none of that despite all of the hallucinations and geometric shapes. I can look outside and see that everything makes up geometric shapes, mathematics is everywhere, its quite beautiful really, it almost makes life make a bit more sense

Another interesting observation,

I can laugh hysterically on 2cb, something that doesnt come natural to me as an adult. I never feel true belly rupturing humour. If you cant too, perhaps try 2cb it was very liberating to laugh so freely

tfw these observations are nothing more than some mindless idiot laughing to himself thinking hes a free spirit

Attached: yuge.jpg (290x174, 9K)

mfw its just me replying to myself

insert surprised pic from 9gag or somewhere just as shit

>mfw ITS STILL ME BUT FEELING AUTISTIC AF TODAY

Attached: mfww.png (601x595, 309K)

dw i got my mum to show me how to take the name out of the ting

im off to venture out into the world now, hopefully i dont go crazy and die wish me luck anons

Attached: swag.jpg (960x573, 70K)

just done the other 20mg out of boredom

buckle up bois

when i took 2cb it literally lasted 2 hours lel

12 hours is LSD time

Op, once I bought some 2cb pills that were described as 20mg. Took one, didn't feel anything. Took another, nothing. Ended up taking 5 pills in total before it hit, but it was a very intense and highly hallucinating trip. I don't know for sure if the dose is correct, but after reading your post I'm starting to wonder if 20mg does anything at all, even though it's the recommended dose. But try taking 3 pills. It's worth it. You'll get a tingling sensation sometimes, but it is truly amazing.

20mg is definitely a pretty good dose for 2cb

before taking the other 20mg i was getting visuals and feeling pretty good. I remember doing a '20mg' pill before at a rave and I felt like I was in a spaceship

suffice to say im going to be absolutely off my head in an hour, will be interesting

ive been talking to some dimm-witted girl on snapchat for a while i might ask her to come over and finger my asshole

is that weird lol, i dont want her to think im being weird on 2cb