Any neets here? I want to learn more about you guys and why you've ended up as neets. Please help me learn!

Any neets here? I want to learn more about you guys and why you've ended up as neets. Please help me learn!

Attached: 1507479759766.jpg (859x687, 336K)

Just end my life desu senpai

Why do you want to know? It's too suspicious...

Attached: 1515689042014.png (310x355, 44K)

>childhood trauma
>drop out of school because of depression at age 17
>that's it

in all honesty the reason is that I grew up very comfortable and didn't really appreciate it until very recently when I realized just how good I have it compared to other people.
That being said, I'm curious as to why someone ends up as a neet, and if possible I'd like to motivate them to go back to school or find a job!

I'm missing my left arm also (unironic) autism

nice dubs!

Some people's brain doesn't work like average brain should work and mental illnesses (like depression) bring your thoughts so down that one day you wake up and decide "What's the point? It will only get worse from here on now so why even bother?" and you just never leave your house again. At least that's what I like to believe but maybe some people just weren't made to be good or have success in life, afterall you can't have everyone on top of the world, some people have to be the garbage at the bottom of the chain.

Attached: 1499570158974.png (1257x1017, 1.66M)

Sorry to hear that user. Do you have any plans for the future?

I agree with that last sentiment, but a neet doesn't contribute anything at all. They aren't comparable to the lowest tier worker, since they are at least trying to make a living and support themselves.
And for all the neets here, what happens when your parents stop supporting you, or you run out of money?

If you want to talk to NEET's you'll need to go to Jow Forums for the best responses (most won't come out else wise).
You a NEET Portugal?

>I'd like to motivate them to go back to school or find a job!
Why? I have a job and sometimes I wish I could just jerk off all day at home and do absolutely nothing, working fucking sucks.

because we don't live in a world where everyone can simply pursue their hedonistic ideals. We need to work, earn money, and use that to survive. Whether or not you hate it, it's necessary. NEETS do not follow this and I feel that most of them feel worse and worse over time, on top of not contributing anything to the world.
They are essentially resource sponges.

>And for all the neets here, what happens when your parents stop supporting you, or you run out of money?
Thats a non-issue mate. Most NEET's live off of "NEETBUX". Also known as social welfare. In Australia people get ~$600 per fortnight, thats not including rent assistance. PLUS a house to live (called 'housing trust' or social housing).

American NEETs live off food stamps and other gibs that the government gives (I can't remember what).

There are many, many ways of getting money from the government, you just need to know how, and what to apply for.

nice Jow Forumslite board you got here jackie Jow Forums

What's up wage cucks?

Attached: 1522696623721.png (657x527, 35K)

Americaneet what social welfare do you collect other than food stamps? I've always wondered this.

I don't know. I just like to larp as a neet. I'm at work right now actually.

>what happens when your parents stop supporting you, or you run out of money?
A. Get your shit together and make a huge effort to become a normal working person
B. Get Neetbux
C. Kill yourself

Most choose b. or c.

Anime

was a mistake

Social services in America aren't good enough, unless you want to live in literal poverty. If you're a NEET in America, then you're probably dependent on your family to some degree.

ya am a neet

Why