Is there a guide for looksmaxxing?

is there a guide for looksmaxxing?

like idk how to tan

Attached: 1528678603549.jpg (1126x1001, 461K)

bump

Attached: Fit Books.jpg (4961x3508, 1.68M)

Attached: Ab Guide.jpg (930x1316, 199K)

Attached: 1525705496590.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

All oil is literally just empty calories/clogs your arteries and is as bad as sugar, dairy is terrible for you, and canned/frozen fruit is just as good as fresh if it doesn't have any sugar added. Also peas and beans aren't vegetables.

>How to brainwash yourself to be a good compliant tool of the oligarchy.jpg.png

Nigger you are dumb

>illiterate uneducated moron who has not opened one book in his life and has presumptuous opinion on philosophy because his oligarchic friends through media have told him that philosophy is stupid and pretentious dares to share his fecal opinion

>Most of these are pro-revolution or written by revolutionaries.
>The oligarchy!

has to be b8

>Philosophy major detected
K...
When you start having your own opinions then you can talk.

>Controlled opposition to keep the ignorant masses under control.

literal mom-science

>having uneducated opinion that you share with 99% of world is better than having educated opinion that you share with 1% of the world

Conformist cuck, you are no different than any other ignorant degenerate and believe me there are a lot of you, just because there are different causes to your mental diseases and misery, does not mean you don't live and think same as all other degenerates.

Eh it's more like a conformist's guide to being edgy

ima take it thats a no on a looksmaxing guide

thanks guys

Attached: 1529873665784.jpg (274x386, 22K)

somebody make one of these

>Conformist cuck,
How in the fuck is reading the most prescribed brainwashing doctrine of the "intellectual" sect being nonconformist?

What a fucking awful post, get your 1960s science out of here you cumguzzling fagbait.

enjoy your (you)

Attached: 1528018029117.jpg (233x216, 7K)

bump

can someone give me the MOST unga bunga meal plan
I'm thinking eggs, chicken breast, rice, broc, apples, bananas, peanut butter, and milk

offal, eggs, wild caught fish
tubers, cruciferious vegetables, leaves

Google "looksmax", "looksmaxxing", "looksmaxxing guide" etc. there's at least one out there I can think of and a few that are not quite guides but useful companions and links. As anything if you want to make real progress you're going to have to do real research, just one "guide" isn't going to cut it. The guide is not that tough to find so go fucking find it.

Sound of Waves looks interesting

Thanks for the kek

Attached: 1526324185119.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

Reminder that you should only be using cold pressed oils and butter to cook with