/fat/ - 30lbs in 30 months edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Attached: 1491909962433.png (593x635, 260K)

>tfw lost 50 lbs then gained it all back during my cheat month

Attached: 1529784537466.jpg (700x881, 68K)

First for "I just woke up and it's time for my 900 cal bulletproof coffee with protein powder, butter, peanut butter and almond milk"

I don't see the Trump 'wrong' gif people poster and the anime 'haha you're all fat' poster anymore

Attached: 4212312.jpg (322x345, 58K)

Haven't had a smoke for a week.
Should I be using a nicotine subsitute to keep my metabolic rate up?

Never gonna make it

ive made it.

ive lost 20kgs in a year, im down to a BMI that is either upper underweight or lower normalweight.

And i have absolutely killed all of my interest in eating. I see it as a waste of time and money, something i do only if i have to. I routinely have days of 2000kcal deficits without issues. Yesterday my diet consisted of one watermelon.

Am i starving myself to death? Is there any way to get the hunger back? Do i actually want to do that, or should i enjoy the cheap life of starvation and visible abs?

It took me 2 years to stop smoking. I mean not even the urge to smoke when someone around me smokes.

If I smell someone smoking now, I get sick.

>ive made it
>still thinks in BMI
no you haven't you DYEL shit

why are fat people always so obsessed with metabolism?

>Page 6
I'm not letting this thread die. Where is everyone? Fucking fatties

It's just another excuse to hide behind as they stuff themselves silly.

>tfw I can see my back now after 13 years of obesity
>tfw i'm balding too

Attached: IMG_20180626_234844.jpg (2448x2343, 1.03M)

ive gone from fatfat to skinnyfat to muscular skeleton. in the context of a fat thread ive made it you absolute fuck. just didnt have a picture, so i tried to speak in a way people would get

Woah, Prince William got swole.

I bought some protein bars woth like 5 carbs and 15g of fiber per bar.
>mfw ate all of them yesterday

>cheat "month"
>a whole fucking month of cheating

Thats not how that works user

Attached: 1529771256823.jpg (4558x4542, 1.45M)

nigger i quit smoking/snus the day i started my diet and i've dropped 12 kg in 52 days

>180cm / 5'11"
>was 115kg / 253 lbs
>now 95 kg /210 lb

If I keep this up then by the end of the year this'll be the first time in my life where I'm not a fat fuck.

How the fuck did you gain 22kg in one month?

Attached: 1529194202312.png (268x200, 65K)

Down 48kgs (~106lbs) since august last year!
I’m making it brahs!

Proud of you user

I ate like shit last week and still lost a pound so I'm rewarding myself with Pop-Tarts and beer. My BMI is 26 so not really in an urgent hurry to lose the rest.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2018.02.23_04.09.08].jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Good morning anons! Today's the day! Another day to stay under your Calariorc Deficit! Get a good run in today, some strong lifts, and make sure to count all those cals! Remember, we are here for you if you need anything at all, and we are ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

Attached: 798276a4217c76d1d76a3c5e43dc3aad.jpg (493x493, 58K)

I here man, just been sick but finally feeling better. Hope you have been losing weight!

Attached: 667763.png (1440x1280, 855K)

Repost but. Went from 325lbs to 189lbs in 8 months.
I guess the hardest part at the start was realy acknowledging that I have a problem, and I remember looking in the mirror thinking that im way beyond ever fixing myself. I spent most of my past just escaping from myself, lots of depression, anxiety, and insecurities. Felt pretty trapped.
So What has kept me growing and changing and motivated?
Love and self compassion. I appreciate that my body didnt give up on me when I gave up on myself. Anyways im working on finding inner peace and that shit starts with me. I felt like sharing this because I want you guys to know that you have a lot of power and control over your lives.
What I did:
Doing a 24hr fast 1 day a week. Eating plant based at 1500cals a day(mostly lentils, beans, oats, seeds)
I also do circuits with weights and try to just do any cardio or anything that makes me sweat everyday. Besides that just being more active and having hobbies that dont make me sedentary help a lot.

Attached: 37FB9818-2A7A-4079-9CC6-827B6469156A.jpg (2048x1892, 362K)

Almost at 90KG goal i set in Jan, gonna get a VVV tat when I get there.. if I can grow a fucking chest by then, shit just won't grow

Attached: cut.jpg (439x401, 33K)

better before pic

Attached: bulk.jpg (640x1136, 66K)

it's rest day today, but i'm bored. What can I do ?

fast, cardio or core

>cheat month

Ive got some bad news ref "Making it". You may want to take a seat.

Based anime motivational poster.

Good stuff man.

much thanks, fasting and car5dio, who would have thought eh?

That cat looks so sad

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>5'7
>stuck at 165 for 3 weeks
cmon let me hit 156

I'm doing a cold coffee latte fast where all I drink is pre packaged coffee drinks. Should be fun

dude that is just a terrible.. terrible idea, stick to water and black coffee if you need a boost.

There so much sugar in those Iced latte things (for the record I love them but know how ba they are).

Also you won't get ANY benefits of the fasting - no autophagy / insulin stuff.

I hope you are trolling, seriously.

I was eating 600 calories a day but I kept reading how bad that was for you so I dropped that in favour of 1200 a day
For whatever reason though I'm actually seemingly losing more weight like this.
I'm not going to complain but why is this happening?
Is a build up thing like when you first start to lose weight? (I've lost 1.6 kg in the past 3 days, Which is when I started eating around 1200)

Weight is tough to use as a basis after 3 days. Could be salt in your diet, water, whatever. You want a caloric d do it that is sustainable for you. Don’t focus so much on the speed of weight loss, as long as you’re moving in the right direction.

1200 seems fine, I was actually pretty full yesterday after eating everything.

My main concern is that I might end up looking a bit ill after I've hit my goal (which is currently 51 kg away)
2kg so far seems quite easy for me since I feel like I can quite confidently eat at a 1100 daily defect as well as that I can easily walk 1200~1500 calories daily with my job.
I just keep reading about how you should aim for 1kg a week while I feel like I could naturally do 2kg.
Do you think I should be concerned or will I be ok?

>summer comes
>be fat
>it happened again

Attached: june 27 2018.png (1180x1056, 1.31M)

How tall are you? Did you lift? I started at 310 and am at 275 now. I've been eating 2000 cals a day and as much protein as possible.

320 kcal burned by walking 12000 steps... You're saying you walk 56250 steps a day? Bullshit.

Attached: 1579064688793.png (800x600, 32K)

>can’t sleep because hungry

Weird feeling but made me get like 5 hours last night. Anyone feel the same way?

Attached: 57C4C4CF-3C76-4681-A5AB-FB2430D21F64.jpg (550x535, 71K)

Im currently at 126kg
Yesterday I did 1426 calories with 24355 steps and 17.82 km walked.
This is all tracked with pacer.

>Lunch
>100 cals, 4oz Chicken Breast
>120 cals, 1Tbsp EVOO
>50 cals, 1 Tbsp Butter
>30 cals, 70g Stir-Fry(Broccoli, Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts, Carrots, Mushrooms, Sweet Peas
300 Cals Total. Gonna have same thing for dinner because it's so fucking good.

Doing Biceps/Triceps/Forearms today. Probably my favorite workout routine. Gym owner wants me to record my workouts so I'm gonna give that a shot today.

I'm starting to think I'm really gonna make it. What did you eat today /fat/?

Attached: h.png (1085x800, 940K)

>breakfast
Coffee, black

>lunch
pic related, doulbe chicken power bowl from pollo loco, great macros

>dinner
Oats, blueberries, bananas, hemp seeds with a teaspoon of honey and a protien shake

>snacks
Raw almonds and frozen grapes OR apples with almond butter

I feel like a god after workouts, i dont even weigh my food anymore and im dropping weight like crazy.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

Hello Molly. One of the few people on /fat/ who are gonna make it. Probably thanks entirely to your literal olympia genes, but still.

Can't wait to see the borderline-nudes when you make it. Keep us updated

Attached: 1509618560050.jpg (250x223, 7K)

That lunch looks absolutely amazing. I can't get into avocado though. I'd rather have mushrooms

>i dont even weigh my food anymore and im dropping weight like crazy.

Yeah I feel you there. Once you start eating only god-tier foods you can eat all you want & not gain any weight

(This was enough for lunch & dinner)

Attached: IMG_20180621_205615.jpg (800x600, 146K)

Proud of you user, keep it up!

I would suck a literal dick for some bojangles french fries right now

Attached: download.jpg (185x273, 6K)

Homemade clam chowder for breakfast and probably going to eat another bowl for lunch. It's not just clams but scallops and shrimp in there as well so it's quite delicious and I slow cooked it all day yesterday so everything is perfectly soft. I did snack on peanuts though which I could have done without.

Try almonds instead

I ate 174calories over my daily intake

Attached: pd.png (209x241, 8K)

You've ended your food addiction. Time to start enjoying whey protein as you lift

The whoosh will come brah

It's generally a bad idea to eat less than 1800 calories a day except under strict medical supervision brah

SS but no GOMAD and next summer you'll look way better

Get it out of your heart, son.

Attached: 1529804285137.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Former skellymode here. I just want you guys to know you make me happy as fuck. I lurk these threads because you guys cheer me up. Keep up the good work, and I hope more people have progress pics to show off soon. Focus on how bad you want to be fit/healthy and not on how bad the excess food is.

Attached: 1433734003724.jpg (194x186, 17K)

I want a klondike bar.

Ate some fucking fried rice yesterday put me almost 1k cals over my daily average, broke a huge streak
JUST

That depends on heigh dude. GF had to eat ~900/day to lose weight, she's 5'0" ladylet

Everyone says to lift to lose weight, but say to keep strength gains coming you need to eat excess of what you need, I’m down to 200 but I don’t know what to do? Keep piling weights on or ease off till I get to where I’m aiming physique wise?

That's gonna be one hell of a shit you'll end up taking after that much fiber.

Go jog for a mile and you'll be at target brah

just had 150g of almonds :(

She's should have done more cardio instead brah I mean who doesn't want a cardiobunny gf

Keep going up until you can't, then try to maintain

Keep cutting until you're lean and then start leangains

> Breakfast: black coffee, greek yoghurt and strawberries.
> Lunch: dry roasted chick peas, king prawns and salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red peppers and carrot).
> Dinner: 150g tofu stir fried in a light coating of teriyaki sauce with Veg (babycorn, mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, mange tout, spring onions) and all in a miso and vegetable stock soup. So basically think ramen bowl minus any noodles.
> Snacks: fresh cherries, an apple, a pear and a kiwi. Plus bucketloads of green tea.

Your stir fry looks good user! You've reminded me of just how much I love stir fries. They make the best dinners.

I'm about to give up and I need your kind words and advice /fat/

6'1", 274 lbs male here and I've been going to the gym for about 2 months, 4 days a week. 20 mins of cardio followed by:
>Biceps/Pecs day
>Legs/Abs/Shoulders day
>Triceps/Back day

The first month I lost 10 lbs. Now, a month later, my weight hasn't changed in the slightest. I'm living on a 1500 calories diet consisting of:
>Two peanut butter toasts(brown bread) with half a bowl of cottage cheese for breakfast
>A sandwich (brown bread) with cold cuts, mustard, spinach and a can of tuna for dinner
>A chicken breast, veggies and 1/3 cup of rice for supper
>A bowl of Smart Pop(250 cals of fiber) in the evening

Today when I stepped on the balance and saw that my weight hadn't changed for the fifth day in a row I felt a huge sense of dread and the last bit of feeling of progress and accomplishement that keeps people going in these situations left me forever.

I asked the woman working at the gym what I was doing wrong, telling her everything I just wrote here, and she told me she honestly didn't know, that I should be losing weight. She told me to "shock" my body by doing cardio last instead but I'm guessing that's just her automatic response.

Tell me what I'm doing wrong guys because I'm about to blame this on a sickness or something. I left my cute gf and thought I could make some progress torwards myself but now I feel too disgusting to even try dating and it wont go down holy shit

Attached: 20180627_144012.jpg (4160x2080, 1.68M)

unironically do a couple of water fasts.
that doesn't need to be your complete plan, but imo it
>cures your food addiction
>makes you less hungry overall
>food tastes a hundred times better and fills you up sooner
I did 48 and 72 hour water fasts for a couple weeks and went from 260 to 243. Bounced up to 247 because it was my birthday and my family wanted to spoil me. I haven't fasted since but the effects of the fast are still there, and I've been steadily losing weight without fasting or counting calories, I'm just not as hungry anymore. Down to 237 today.

Thoughts on keto?

I really don't want to do keto, but so many of the crazy weight loss progress pics I've seen are like "keto diet, I didn't exercise at all and I lost 100 lbs in 6 months!"

Thoughts?

Are you measuring everything accurately, i.e with a scale not cups? What you're eating isn't terrible, but you've got quite a few calorie dense items on there that could easily wipe out your calorie deficit if you're measuring them inaccurately.

You fool
There is a difference between bodyfat weight and muscle weight
For example 1 pound of bodyfat is like a handful
But 1 pound of muscle is like 2 fingers
Which means that you are putting muscle mass and dropping bodyfat at the same rate which is why the scale is not going down

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-21-16-19-13.jpg (183x154, 7K)

It's a retarded meme. If you want to do a ketogenic diet because you like the foods, go ahead. If you think it's going to make you lose more weight than a diet of equal caloric intake but different macros, then you are retarded as well.

>Two peanut butter toasts(brown bread) with half a bowl of cottage cheese for breakfast

Skip breakfast if you can, if you have to eat breakfast stay away from bread in the morning. But the fast pass to weight loss is not eating breakfast.

Eat some eggs with spinach in the morning instead.

>A sandwich (brown bread) with cold cuts, mustard, spinach and a can of tuna for dinner

Stay away from deli meat, tuna is great though.

>A chicken breast, veggies and 1/3 cup of rice for supper

Id skip the rice, its not bad but there's better carbs out there if youre on a deficit.

>A bowl of Smart Pop in the evening

Stay away from processed shit, eat some oats with no added sugar for fiber. Add fruit as a sweetener.

t. 6'3 starting weight 300 lbs down to 197 lbs.

Attached: 1529648832287m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

TFW you work at 711 and always eat the damn free donuts instead of bringing dinner

Attached: 4CA3A035-71DF-4C46-9D26-15D3B7C5CE57.jpg (408x800, 81K)

stop yourself

I kind of thought this was another Jow Forums meme. I did the lemonade thing once and it fucked my life up for like 2 months, and this seems like the same thing

Is there any way I can measure that? Because I can't really see it on my body

Sorry if my pictures come out rotated I'm phoneposting

Attached: 20180627_153146.jpg (4160x2080, 2.36M)

You eat a lot of carbs, bro.

Confess.

Attached: obriest.jpg (480x604, 56K)

Thanks a lot guys, I will take all that into account

>meme
I don't get how people could possibly think not eating to lose weight is a meme. I guess they've bought the starvation mode myth too hard.
>lemonade
Then it wasn't a fast, nigger. The body reacts completely differently to a couple of calories than to no calories at all. You were literally preventing your body from going into ketosis, you were spiking your insulin everywhere, and it kept your levels of ghrelin up.
Don't be a fucking retard. Read about it. You have fat all around your stomach but your body isn't going to use it if it keeps getting hits of sugar water all day.

i love cold bread! i cant stop eating it!

>people

Attached: 1296002963715.jpg (400x484, 48K)

Does an hour of elliptical actually burn ~1000 calories like myfitness pal and the elliptical machine say, or is it an overestimation? I'm on a calorie deficit, but I don't want the deficit to get so large that it hurts my lifts more than necessary.

No need to react like that my man, I'm not attacking your lifestyle, just wondering if it really is healthy for me. Fasting doesn't exactly rhyme with health in my mind but I'll definitely read about it, I'm probably wrong!

I'll eat a shitload of salami & cheese after I get home from work then later I'll have dinner and still count it as intermittent fasting.

He was talking about the Master Cleanse you absolute retard, it's water with cayenne and lemon in it. You could at least have looked it up

Any diet works, depending on what you like. Keto works for a lot of people because it allows you to eat a ton of fat shit, something we're used to being lards. Try it, I think keto works great, and macros you take give you a different kind of energy boost - fat burns slower, so you're more focused through the day, instead of stuffing yourself with carbs just to feel shitty and want more of them in an hour or two.

Thanks for asking this question. Wanted to cheat on my keto and maybe eat some chips, replying to you kinda made me rethink it and I'll just make myself bulletproof coffee instead of being a little bitch.

Went from 280 to 265 this month feels pretty good.

Pic related

Attached: 20180627_160553.jpg (2448x2479, 2.33M)

Serious question here, can anybody explain how a 275 lbs person can look like and then a 265 person looks like

I’m gonna bring water and dinner next time

Height difference

Muscle too

I'm not starving today even though calories are same.
Gotta starve twice harder tomorrow

Attached: 1469282727650.png (510x510, 669K)