>be quiet person
>no social skills
>no friends
>never know what to say
>if ever eating food with someone, i don't say a word
>get asked why am i so quiet my entire life
>saw oneitis at workplace kitchen
>she said "hi" to me
>i said "hi" back, didn't say anything else and refilled my water bottle in silence and then left
>don't remember the last time i had a conversation that lasted more than 30 seconds
>tfw 32 year old khv
what do Jow Forums?

how do i become more charismatic, and better at conversations as soon as possible?

>took an improv class recently after Jow Forums's suggestion
>one part where we were asked to yell something randumb, and repeat what other people yelled
>self conscious about my voice and i couldn't think up my own phrase to yell
>i have a soft voice and when i repeated other people's phrase, i doubt anyone could hear me

pic related. i need conversation skills to talk to girls and lifting isn't enough

Attached: CqnZ6lGWAAAH5E6.jpg (2048x1555, 349K)

Mdma

Seriously youre 32...

>t.never took mdma
Mdma doesnt make you social at all.

T. Brainlet

I dont even need to address your post because i assume OP is above 100 iq

Lol I don’t think you’re taking what you think you’re taking. The first time I took it I was 16 and I literally couldn’t stop talking to and touching people I was meeting.

Sounds more like speed or 4mmc than mdma. Mdma makes you relaxed and happy. Most of the mdma is spiked with other drugs and thats why you felt this way.

Just stop.

Sorry bro you just never had pure mdma. Its not surprising tho because pure mdma is really rare.

talk.

I'm like you OP, I'm was always quiet and uncomfortable in social situations and kids made fun of me because of that when i was young and that didn't help. I always had few close friends and with them I actually talked, not much but it was something. When I was around 20 I decided to change, I started accepting to go out with friends and I drink few beers and forced myself to talk to girls and other people. It was really hard at beginning but it gets better. Classes and stuff like that don't seem good to me, try to make contact with some of the coworkers, it doesn't have to be much, ask some guy did he watch the game last night, ask them about some work stuff, few words is a good start. I'm 28 now, people say that I changed but I'm still really quiet sometimes, but I like how I am right now, getting a girl is really not hard when you just start taking to them.

This is wrong.

t. guy who routinely takes 86% crystalline MDMA

Yes, but how

Attached: tq9a8uow2v511.jpg (1248x1899, 358K)

I used to take MDMA and you're right, it does increase your desire to talk to people. That said I was incredibly social awkward at the time, and even if I wanted to talk to people there was times where I felt like couldn't. Conversation is a complex mix of social skills that OP needs to learn, and OP's situation seems even much worse than mine was, so MDMA would not help at all. Especially considering how harmful it can actually be for you, the way it fucks with your serotonin levels can leave you seriously depressed. To even suggest taking drugs over proper therapy is absolutely retarded advice.

Open your mouth and say something. You will never learn if you don't even try.

I have oneitis with a literal 40+ year old

I am so pathetic

good photo

Attached: 133ddf6f5c5f893952792eecd6fc7edb.jpg (564x846, 58K)

who?

thanks

Attached: H0aLk1x.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

meng meiqi, the ultimate chinese wife

Attached: aefcb9a67662f5c43d060153bc59dfe7.jpg (564x847, 51K)

Can she cook and clean, or just useless crap like sing?

its called social skills. Its actually a skill. Something you have to train to get better at. The only way to train it is to socialize. Its time to get out of your comfort zone, especially at the age of 32. You also need to stop coming back to this website since its obvious you probably treat this website as a way to socialize.
Start off small. Talk to people on some online games but don't partake in meme talk. Talk like you would like to talk in public, not like a spastic child. Or if you have a job, try talking more to someone you are really comfortable with. Or even just your family members.

just because you are talkative on drugs doesn't mean you will be talkative sober. Just like how alcohol makes you social but you return back to normal sober.

You're right, but nothing comes to mind when I speak

Thanks, I tried installing cs:go just to use my mic. but i end up not saying anything. I'm not very good so don't want to try speaking in game/leading the team

Attached: yj933z7rg4511.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

i mean, cs:go is a okay start but you aren't really socializing. Actually, I dunno why i suggested games to you. That was bad advice. Most gamers are such fucking little twats you would actually be doing worse off than before if you kept socializing.
I think talking more to your family would be a better start. There are going to be times where you say some shit that makes you think you are a shitty person. Catch yourself and just try to control that problem. Dont try to change yourself since that is nearly impossible but you have the ability to control things you don't like about yourself.

Why do I feel like you used to spam these kind of threads everyday a month ago

Keep going to that improv class and consider telling the teacher what you told us minus the virgin part. Also consider a going to a psychologist, literally paying someone to listen to you talk about your feelings.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about being the quiet guy? I barely speak but have friends. My relationships are based on activities, video-games, fixing cars, music. My friends and I don't actually talk a lot because we are doing shit. I have no idea how people talk all fucking day.

Avoid Jow Forums, join a club whether it’s sports or a hobby, get into a social setting with a topic as a focus. Jow Forums functions as pressure free socializing, you can talk but you won’t ever connect and you’ll never be punished for anything you say or do here. This leads to you having too much fear when it comes to social

LMAO jus be yourself bro

its going to bite you in your ass if you are trying to network or try to move onto graduate school.

yes to both

Attached: a278e7c45c2ef68e004413f018f854e9.jpg (564x846, 82K)

do you have a job? Local community, open university lectures, stuff like that?

Thanks

Attached: FcpEhe0.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Thanks, I am trying improv

A few months ago I took dance lessons, which I'm going to start up again

Attached: 0lSVXNZ.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

very Jow Forums-related you stupid virgin

pale as fuck, still would fuck that pussy deep

o-okay

Attached: 6m185lhga1311.jpg (1125x1364, 94K)

I have a job

I'm not aware of any lectures. How would lectures improve social skills?

Attached: yxgh17sejs411.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

>posting your desperate sex fantasies on Jow Forums

just be urself

name?

Being fit involves muscle gainz and mental gainz too. also it's still better then the countless boomer meme thread.

Attached: stupid.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

I'm similar. I'm thinking the key to social skill is to actually have a life, so that you have experiences and opinions to share with other people.

For me I'm planning to buy a dog once I have enough money, and to get more into rock climbing.

You sound depressed af. Consider: ketamine treatment, ayahuasca/LSD/mushroom treatment, normal life treatment such as actually attacking the problems you have by trying to expose yourself to them (this is probably your best option for longterm sustainability in newly achieved skills), therapy of some sort. All in all: get help and start talk to somebody (a therapist perhaps) if you actually want to do something about it. That's the first step, find someone.

Oh yea, or the more obvious MDMA-therapy. But keep at exposing yourself to the things you want to improve, even tho it can be incredibly anxiety inducing. This WILL help a lot.

i think so too, but how do you get experiences when you're alone?

>literally every story people tell me are about things they do with friends
>travel, weddings, parties, stories of things their friends have done, etc.

Attached: 1526138057045.jpg (1280x2048, 158K)

thanks, i do need to find more people to talk to

but i'd rather not do illegal drugs. i've read about experimental treatments, but self-administering sounds like a bad idea

Attached: 1513752687716.png (552x651, 676K)