What do you put in your Tinder profiles?

What do you put in your Tinder profiles?
How many matches and likes do you get daily?
And how do i hit quads more? Front squats wont help and hurt knees more than back squats.

Attached: 1529272327396.png (638x359, 247K)

Created a new account few mins ago, dont really know if i should mention gym or sports. Animu addiction will never be mentioned again, still had a few dates with my old bio.
Give advice plox.

Attached: 1530104985037.jpg (2896x2896, 960K)

get some better pictures. Maybe reach out to a friend who's into photography and let them help you out. those selfies look gay af.

>friend
B-breh...

Also i think its totally awful to ask a friend to take photos of myself, what will he thinking?

>just shave it bro women love that shit

Never, lmao, i will rock that shit until im bald, but i will never try to look like i recieve cancer treatment before that happens.

Wow, train your neck son.

>25 year old turbo virgin
>download bumble
>asian qt wants to meet up with me
>trying to carry ~10 more conversations
i didn't train for this

Attached: 1401789008249.png (279x237, 3K)

Weird, I was just thinking about adding "looking for someone to go on an adventure with" as I saw this thread considering I fucking hate how many basic bitches put adventure/travel in their bio. Figure it might work on em.

This is your training

> Midnight and girl messages me wyd after matching
> Thinking I'm gonna smash
> She doesn't reply
what did she mean by this

Attached: 804be5e67c7333f2ece0e5bd87ff21b4.png (926x188, 17K)

Chad texted her

You didn't really need to clarify you don't have friends after the 2nd sentence, buddy.

You didn't say "You if you play your cards right ;^)"

>have no good pictures
>too autistic to write bio
I'm never gonna make it.

she moved on

B-but im fit...

Most girls will spend less than one second on your profile. They do not read your text or look at your other pictures. It's literally: picture, swipe, picture, swipe, as fast as they can.

Aside from needing to take the neckpill, you look pretty good.

This happened to me the other day kinda.
>match with girl
>I send her a message after a day, she literally replies after 30 seconds, (with an actual sentence or two)
>reply back to her after 3 or 4 minutes
>never replies again
I don't understand.

I don't think you are either. You look like a guy who's never his foot in the gym, judging by the pics

B-but... ;_;

Thanks, i tried neck training once, but didnt like it really much and gains werent noticeable, so i stopped wasting time and focused on other lifts.

Attached: 1530118740499.jpg (2896x2896, 1.5M)

Welcome to online dating. I was messaging a qt on tinder a couple days ago and we exchanged about 50 messages back and forth, but as soon as I suggested we should meet up and asked for her number she stopped responding. This happens with every tinder match I get, but they usually stop responding after just a few messages.

Chad didn't message her for a whole hour so she felt insecure. She was trying to feel special again by chatting with you but then Chad replied and you became useless

I live in a 50k soul small city in rural Germany.
I have had the app for a week now and I have only gotten about 5 matches.
There is probably about 200 people from the area on Tinder in total, so I'm already out of people to swipe.
At least all of my matches actually wrote back and want to chat with me, but I don't think this whole thing will work out for me.

My bio just says that I'm physically active, running, mma and that I also like a drink now and then.
I added that I'm a huge nerd, to soften the blow a bit, since I tend to look a bit intimidating.

1. good high quality photo of your face
2. good high quality photo of your body

bio: height

Wo wohnst du du dummer Spast?

Geht dichn Scheiß an!

[spoiler]Münster[/spoiler]

Attached: 1530067759559.png (923x713, 16K)

Mir wurde immer von Frauen gesagt, dass man nie Selfies von unten machen soll, ist wohl besonders behindert. Bessere Fotos und mehr Nackenklatschen.

>Münster
Auch nur 300.000 Einwohner.
Ab ner Million wird Tinder erst effektiv.

Aber sie sehen mich doch auch von unten im Echtleben?
Verstehe ja, dass Frauen von oben machen, weil sie halt kleiner sind und es dann süß aussieht, aber wieso als Kerl?
Gibt es einen psychologischen Hintergrund?

Naja Osna, Dortmund und Hamm liegen in Reichweite. Das geht bestimmt.

>Mein Lied: Self Esteem

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Attached: 1498501078201.jpg (261x203, 7K)

Attached: 1528373610482.png (1156x862, 639K)

learn to powerclean with proper technique, get gud at deadlifts, and work on front plate raises.
Neck and traps will explode.

>The Offspring
Junge, die Neunziger sind vorbei!

Aber es passt doch zu mir?

Niemals Spiegelselfies.
Lass dir'n ordentliches Foto von einem Kumpel schießen.

>30 disgusting land whales in a row
>a balding tranny describing itself as a sissy

alright that's enough, God has spoken deleting my tinder. I'll stick to meeting women the old fashioned way.

Attached: 1524732247301.png (494x466, 420K)

We need a way to omit blacks Mexicans fatties and trannies from tinder

>Bless this mess.
>1-5 daily in my podunk town. Up to triple digits daily when traveling in big cities. Girls delete me or their tinder p often, it stabilized at over 1k.

Online "dating" is a nightmare.

Firstly, it's "dating" and not dating.
Seconds, you're lucky if it's "dating" and not texting.
Thirdly, you're lucky if it's texting and not absoltuely nothing.
Fourthly, texting is fucking boring.
Finally, nothing beats actually meeting a human being outside.

I've tried online dating on and off for about 3 months and it's dog shit. I had my first night out in ages a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed actual, physical human first contact. For fuck sake leave the house.

95% of women will chat to you.
50% of women will do it for a reasonable amount of time.
25% of women will hand out with you for a night.
At least 75% of those will bang you at the end if you aren't an utter sperg.

I've changed my bio 10 million times. I think of something hilarious but delete it cause I don't think roasties will get it or they'll think I'm a creep

now it just says "6'4"

most likely your knees hurt more with fronts because there's too much forward knee travel for you, you probably aren't built very well to squat to begin with or you wouldn't be asking how to hit your quads more

try machine hack squats, leg press, or hip belt squat in addition to whatever squatting volume you are currently doing, and make sure you do those exercises with a stance that doesn't have too much forward knee travel

Brudi, no hate, aber ist "korall" nicht eine Sache aus SpongeBob?

Your pictures should be a gallery that shows girls how cool your life is and how interesting you are as a person. Show them that there are many sides to you (party, adventure/travel, sports, serious)

Ideally your pictures were with a good camera (not a smartphone camera) but that's not always possible. Not everyone has a friend that has a professional camera so what you should look for is a picture of you at an event where there is a photographer.

I too have selfies because I have no other good pictures but I'm trying to get rid of them asap.

Also, consider having one spontaneous, shirtless pic (so no posing)

Back when I used tinder
>Get 3-5 decent matches a day
>Get messaged first on occasion
>Don't know how to get number/meet-up, end up just bantering

How do I do it bros?

>"#?"

God speed user

Don't say huge nerd, you wanna sway it a bit to the middle not all fuck it up