Is this piece of shit actually good for anything?

Is this piece of shit actually good for anything?

Attached: 20180627_093611.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Take that as a no. Thanks for the help Jow Forums

Clean your house, user

Not my house user.

Clean whoms't ever's fucking house this is

Wtf is that thing?

The house is perfectly clean you fuckhead

the homo-glider? those things are great man, mostly because theres no impact whatsoever in the stride

Yes, for desilusion.

So it simulates walking for fat fucks who's joints cant handle their tremendous weight?

yep, sure does. they're great for injury recovery too .

What, your son? Probably not. A wet hole at least, 2 if you lube up the back.

Every public park and old people apartment complex has a couple of these in the courtyard in china. They were kinda fun to relax on, but no exercise value really. Low-impact old-person "workout" equipment

Cool. So if I'm already in decent shape I shouldnt expect this to do anything for me?

lol considering the intensity that you're dealing with this agreeable stranger on the internet, i have no doubt that you beat your kid.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Go back to /b/ no one thinks you're funny.

>intensity
your autism is showing

Attached: 200_s[1].gif (356x200, 42K)

This isn't a rate thread boyo, dont cry.

So is Jow Forums also just a place for underage fags to circle jerk and troll all day?
>look mommy, I made a joke about having sex with children, did I earn my tuggie?

Faggot, YOU just made a joke about having sex with children. And you didn't do it deftly enough to claim irony.

Nigger can you not read context? Confirmed underage.

Kek try harder mate. I know it's hard to cope with being a scrawny manlet, I'm sure you'll get there one day. I believe in you.

About the response I expected. Thanks for the laughs, enjoy the rest of your day.

>jimmies rustled

I prefer this contraption. Already lost 5lbs solid muscle since working out with it.

Attached: arm-and-foot-seated-pedal-bike.jpg (250x381, 28K)

Are you a 75yo millenial or comically fat?

Scamming boomers.

Don't hate. Together with pic related I can actually do a full body workout. Already lost a few pounds of muscle. Don't want them to turn into fat once i start training :)

Attached: Easy-Exerciser-in-Pakistan.jpg (280x276, 14K)