Reminder that time doesn't come back

Be the best version of yourself NOW. Eat healthy, exercise at least 5 times a week, do at least 120 minutes of cardio/week, fucking exfoliate and moisturize your skin every week.

I cannot stress how important this is. Most of you here are between 20-27, which means you're at your prime years. Don't fucking waste it. Your looks deteriorate each fucking day since you turn 26, 28 if you're lucky.

Each day you spend above 15% body fat thinking you're bulking or that you've missed the time to cut is a day you fucking WASTE.
Get hit by the reality pill now or you will throw away your youth. For all the anons here who are below 30: don't fucking wait, get lean NOW. Body fat is the absolute number 1 factor demoting you on the looks rating.

Your prime years are now, you're living your slayer years. You'll never ever be able to fuck 18-25 women ever again with the easiness you have today.
GET FUCKING LEAN. 10% AND BELOW OR DEATH

Attached: 25vs35yearsolddavidgandy.png (952x602, 1M)

Agree in everything thanks for make this thread you give me motivation, should i keep cutting or start bulking ? whats my bf % ?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 10.30.10.jpg (746x561, 40K)

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-27 at 10.30.10 (1).jpg (498x468, 27K)

Ive been under 10% bf my whole life

Thanks. Needed this.

Where can I find more of u?

How do i begin? Does the slayer thing just happen when you are juicey? Or do i need friends who are also slayers?

How do you do that?

Keep cutting srsly, start training your delts more, they are major weakpoints so they might actually grow as you get leaner
get lean enough in order to see abs without a favourable lighting like that.

ok will do, thanks

Seriously. I'm glad I never let myself become a fat ass, but I did dive deep into the skinny fat pool. Seeing myself as recently as 6 months ago disgusts me. I can't wait to see myself 6 months from now

Same, this is me the last 8 months, never going to let me fat again

Attached: PROCESS1.jpg (2220x2400, 852K)

I'm in every looksmaxing and leaning succesful transformation
I'm with you everytime you push youreelf towards making it

Nice. Whats your routine?

At first lift 3 days a week and cardio 2-3 days a week and very low daily kcal like 1200 with a few weeks off for injuries

Now i do cardio and lift both everyday but im considering going slower since im going full atm for months and im not sure if is a good idea or if i will get tired at one point, eating around 2000 kcal but i want to reduce a bit the kcals to cut a bit more then bulk

i see plenty of fat, retarded looking pigs with smoking hot gf's though

dude, I went from top left to top right in 8 months. Nice job

>GET FUCKING LEAN. 10% AND BELOW OR DEATH
personally i prefer 15%

thanks, keep going bro, cheers

Because despite what faggot op says

Attitude > Looks

Use lifting as a means to become a better man, not some equivalent of a woman.

Gaining muscle while cutting... maybe if he uses that sweet tren.

Lmao the cope

Attitude may be a factor when a girl has to choose between an 8 and a 9, but lmao at you thinking that you will ever pull an 8+ girl being a 6/10 with attitude

Women are dumb, what else is new.

So that's why I see short skinny stinky Indians with hot white qts. It's their attitude
Go fuck yourself. Fuck yourself.

Are you Indian? Get the FUCK out of our country. I seriously hope that some skinhead beats your stupid fucking disgusting brown shit colored head open with a baseball bat in a dark alley you worthless paki cunt.

>travel to another person's country to run from the shit hole my ancestors created
>benefit from their superior economy, language, culture and job market
>complain that don't offer up their limited supply of women to me so that I don't have to fuck my own kind

You make me sick you vile Indian piece of shit. Every last one of you deserve nothing but pain and death.

Couldn't agree more. I'm 5ft5, 31, bald with a recessed jaw and a weak chin an I'm currently dating a victoria's secret 19 year old model

She completely wets herself with my confident alpha attitude

Seconding the delt training. Other than that looking good my man, nice arms.

Even though you're a butthurt faggot making a butthurt joke. He's right. The real hot girls usually go for men who are wealthy, powerful and socially well connected (personality) over some dumb prettyboys or gymcels.

Just lol @ you if you think otherwise.

>beauty will disappear in 10 years so work as hard as you can to cultivate it
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Grats how can i do that?

I agree with that and im fit and 12% bf and due to my autism i never talk to girls or have a decent conversation with out look uncorfortable or weird,

how can i improve dammit

thanks will do that

>how can i improve dammit
If you're genuinely autistic I have no idea.

But if you're just meme autism (shy) then I suggest you just push yourself to be more social and once your comfortable making conversations/smalltalk it'll be easy to progress into flirting.

Flirting is just basically telling a girl you like her and being playful about it.

You simply do that with every girl you find attractive and if you'll gf in no time.

thanks will do that next time

Copenny coperino

I can almost see in 4k ultra HD a 30 some year old man with a norwood 2 hairline sitting in front of the computer with sloppy posture sipping in order to feed his belly fat on a 34" jeans thinking that he one day will wake up at 50 agrow a manly chin and turn into Jason Statham

It's always the same path
Hope
Cope
Rope

Not a good example though as male models do coke, roid, smoke and have generally stressful lives.

wrong
penis size > look

>implying anyone in history but Tom Cruise peaked at late 30's

Jesus Christ user you nuked him with blackpills

This. Looks are a way to get noticed, but women largely don't care for looks.

Also, lol at believing men look worse after 28. Gandy looks better after 35 than he did before, and a lot of men look as good as they did in their 20s up to their 50s.

Improve yourself by all means but don't think it will get you women by itself, and plan for the future always.

I'm 28 and I've barely aged since I was 16.

Did you main gains while cutting hard at first?

>Hope
>Cope
>Rope

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (499x499, 20K)

holy shit fucking owned

This is only true if you have the facial aesthetics. If you're ugly you won't slay shit.

Attached: 1521433583809.jpg (500x335, 24K)

Yes i gain muscle at 1200 kcal while lossing fat but maybe is for mucle memory from years ago or/and beginner training mode again after years

So you're obviously below average in looks
Typical

Kek, btfo

why should I even try if my dick doesn't even work?

Thanks senpai, appreciate this

Attached: 1475626605953.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

Female Jow Forumsizrn here, besides the shitty beard I think he looks much better now

retard

1st pic is morphed though

I just checked and I do about 500 minutes of cardio a week.
Is that too much?

This.
Women care about looks, but it's nowhere the same as with men.
Men are way more focused on the female bodily form than women are on the male form, they have other factors weighing in more strongly, like dependability, confidence and mental toughness etc.

I saw that motherfucker this in London and I will sell my soul to like him for a month, that is a cherry picking photo and the 1st one is a morph with Sean O'Pry

Is using 10% glucolic acid every second day too much?
I do one day glucolic acid, one day cream.

Damn bro did an Indian fuck your girl or something?

So should I just kill myself if I'm 31 now?

yes, do it

Just turned 27 on the 19th, Just got out of a shitty 3 year long marriage that killed all my gains and self esteem. fuck me boys, it's all uphill work from here.

Slayer friends make it orders of magnitude easier.

If you have kids enjoy being cucked for life and say hi to your son, he'll be here in a few years.

Holy shit lmfao

Very true,search for fat loss face transformations.But MOST IMPORTANTLY don't forger the neck pill!!!!A nice jaw and chin isn't SHIT without a good neck

>That bird
Cheeky

Attached: 1514152742077.jpg (500x645, 25K)

the age reaper takes no mercy

enjoy your youth while it lasts

Attached: 46132346341.jpg (461x319, 15K)

genetics
that doesn't mean he has always had muscle, obviously

lel there is like a year difference.That's from gear

ok, I will

>I can almost see in 4k ultra HD a 30 some year old man with a norwood 2 hairline sitting in front of the computer with sloppy posture sipping in order to feed his belly fat on a 34" jeans

no joke if the replied user fits two items of the description he will legit kill himself

Attached: 1530126235369.jpg (675x592, 73K)

She/he is really a very good bird

jesus christ gandy is OD'ing in boomer pills

Attached: 1522982058788.jpg (550x366, 113K)

I'm not big enough to justify a cut though

yeah the left pic isn't shopped or anything..

Go fuck yourself, butthurt incel. Post your body. You won’t. Cocksucker. So many spineless fuckers on this board, holy shit.

Man, an Indian is fucking my oneitis and I'm not even that angry at Indians. This guy had his family murdered or some shit.

If you were around them you would realize they don't need to do anything other than exist to get that reaction

ohh shit don't tell me he got the description right kek

Attached: 1527559703060.jpg (640x640, 79K)

There are Indians with more fans, love, and money than you will ever dream of hahahah you irrelevant little man.

that's from blasting test, not from just aging

He’s more muscular in the first pic. You’re either brainlet copelords or trolling. Fuck off.

why did you reply to me you brainlet

>Go fuck yourself, butthurt incel. Post your body. You won’t. Cocksucker.

Attached: 1512435158517.jpg (783x734, 78K)

>shirt literally covering everything in the second pic
>clearly has a pump in the first pic
>"He’s more muscular in the first pic"

what did he mean by this

Some of the literal fucking retardation from the post I meant to quote leaked out of my screen and got on my hands. It’s contagious when it’s that potent

Look at the shoulders and traps, troll.....

But they are still curry stinking indian betas

This is the biggest burn I've seen on 4chin in a decade.

Aaand that’s why you’re not as happy as you’d like to be.

>being so raging mad at a ricefarming shitposting forum dweller

thank you user, if possible let us know if the description was accurate

Attached: 1521074938306.gif (600x402, 3.93M)

Yeah. The burn was so good, even, that you samefagged the fuck out of it to hype it up.

>yeah the left pic isn't shopped or anything..
A lot of the morons on Jow Forums don't realize that most model pics are shopped. Let them wallow in their ignorance.

Nah this is my first post in this thread you literal incel

Except if he actually DOES get successful and rich, he will probably get a trophy wife that will have joyless sex with him once a year, while getting gorilla-fucked by the ripped pool boy every day.

oh nononono
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1523740819301.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

soul crushing truths right here

Attached: 544777.png (176x217, 75K)

you done and did it damn

Attached: zzz.png (1238x1476, 1.07M)

>It's always the same path
>Hope
>Cope
>Rope

I don't know where he was but this definitely put him on the rope stage lmfao

Attached: 1510174553011.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Yes, because they smell like shit.

Lookism retards will never understand this. Thats why theyre a bunch of incels.

This is the ultimate projection.

>Eat healthy, exercise at least 5 times a week, do at least 120 minutes of cardio/week, fucking exfoliate and moisturize your skin every week.
pic related doesn't do any of that shit