Canada

Lets get a nice little Canada thread going again so we can all meet some fellow Jow Forumsizens and ask them if they're feeling thick solid and tight.

Toronto here. Mattamy Athletic Centre boys WW@

Attached: afucking.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/8svvcb/xqc_demonstrates_how_to_do_a_proper_180_with_your/e13m30i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you all fit maple syrup into your macros?

Also, kodiak cake appreciation thread?

DUDE

WEED

Hamilton here fit4less

Just graduated from Queen's, moved back to Toronto and signed up at the University of Toronto gym cause it was cheap and near the place I was moving into. Any lads here go to Goldring often?

Woodbridge reporting in. Goodlife Fitness at 400/hwy 7

Who here /newmarketLAfitness/

Rise my Canadian brothers

LMAO

fuck les esti danglais a mon gym restez a ottawa esti dgang de retard

French Canadians are absolutely disgusting and can't drive ...or practice personal hygiene worth shit.

wheres the rest of the b'ys to

itt: shitskins and chinks stink up the board

MAC guy here. I'm white.

anyone here from quebec? gong to uni of quebec chicoutimi next week

>quebec

Attached: 1514410838662.jpg (363x463, 22K)

LA fitness cambridge ontario here

How do you deal with smelly pakis in your gym?

I'll be at the MAC to deadlift/weighted dips tmmr or friday. Building a home gym now since graduating.

Attached: OHP_pool.png (481x536, 474K)

Québécois here. Lot of black and asian people around Montréal now, feels good.

Goodlife in the old Kitchener market square building. near the cenotaph, courthouse and women's shelter

squats tonight, homies

Attached: 1528995960968.gif (498x268, 818K)

>feels good to be a minority in my own country

Why do you call your fitness centers like American cities fucking Canacucks

I only go in the morning my dude. You gonna be there at 6 am?

Hamilton East mountain goodlife here
Im pretty identifiable because I wear cut off anime shirts all the time

Longueuil representative is here, Montreal plebians need not reply

Attached: 1528246740052.png (267x304, 89K)

vancouver island
help

>thread dies every time Longueuil shows up
EVERY TIME

toserais meme pas me regarder dans les yeux esti dqueer parle pas si t une esti de tapette

I go early in the morning, before the paki awakens

go sit on a baguette, faggot

who here /worldgym/?

Where abouts? I'm in Duncan so it can't be much worse than that. Unless you're in Campbell River or further north

canada is such a divided country, there's no sense of unity or patriotism. it's a wonder we haven't been invaded and taken over

>Longueil

comox valley. there's no fucking work anywhere in this province. i fell for the bachelor of arts meme at queens

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x956, 119K)

Vancouver represent. West coast best coast

Are you fucking retarded? Its an american based franchise

Lol I know, I've been unemployed for about 6 months. Thank God for disability. I always liked comox, my parents used to take us to the air show

give me a job

Duncan as well. I'm that boomer at your gym

That's because the country is divided in two. There could be an ocean right after Cornwall and it wouldn't make a difference because Quebec is unironically another country altogether, and I'm Ontarian. There's animosity that shouldn't be there between these two provinces and it divides us. We don't have the same culture as Quebecors (or the east of Canada) and aside from Montreal. We couldn't be more different.

Which gym?

i have patriotism for quebec. why the fuck should i care about anglocucks. all they do is get mad at us for being the best province in canada and try to shove SJW bullshit on us.

Shout out to the bys at the village mall St.john's NFLD

Attached: file_277843_0_Dolph_Ziggler_New_medium.png (282x387, 131K)

what makes quebec the best province?

Crunch in Windsor ON. Someone send help, we have Justine coming our way for Canada Day.

lol sti

stupid excuses

Its "fuck canada"ism.

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/8svvcb/xqc_demonstrates_how_to_do_a_proper_180_with_your/e13m30i/

They tried to canexit in 1993

>Get cucked for two hundred years
>This is fine

Quebec is worse than Ireland in terms of people who talk a bunch of shit yet are too pussy for independence.

change of plans; probably go friday or sat. Nah don't usually go that early wake up at 6am. We'll deadlift, going for a 470 deadlift.

world gym laval here /killme/

we are not too pussy we're just full of immigrants that want to stay in canada

ark longueuil je ferais tomber toute les ponts pis je lancerais des bombes l'autre bord du fleuve

NEWMARKET BOYS

Attached: pepe dab.png (554x400, 66K)

let me give you a hug bro

Attached: hedgehog hug.gif (320x252, 1.99M)

fucking jew i'll kill you

I live in cuckmenton

>blaming the immigrants

You cucks had your chance and didn't take it. Now shutup and take our pipe

Personally I don't mind I've been to vancouver ottawa and halifax and everyone was friendly toward me. even though I have the nastiest french accent in english lol staying in Canada is nice

>wanting to hug someone insulting you
typical beta cuck anglo behavior

"Quebec bashing" is the dumbest concept I see thrown around. Quebeckers will pull up 2 articles insulting Quebec for not accepting the pipeline or w.e and then think all of Canada hates them.

26 years in Ontario and I've never heard a single bad thing about Quebec. If anything, it is probably the most popular of all provinces to visit. Most people are too focused on what goes on in their own backyard to sit around bashing other provinces

I agree more people should stop being negative all the time on their pc and just go out to make an opinion for themselves

Anyone Clarington here?

Jesus Christ, are you a non-white 13 year old from Toronto? We've been talking shit about French Canadians for hundreds of year, most of it is light hearted, but it's a real political problem as well. That is why most prime minsters come from Quebec, because they refuse to vote for anyone that isn't french speaking or have mostly their interests in mind.

There's no way you haven't heard this, unless you live in some immigrant community, even then it's unlikely. Quebec should leave Canada already.

Because like america they are full of fat fucks

They are like a chihuahua barking and acting tough behind the fence but the second the gate is ready to be opened they shut the fuck up. Quebec is a shit hole I wish would exit Canada so I could see if its possible for it to somehow get even worse

Go back to soc
Sage

S'ra pas trop compliqué, sont déjà toute en train de tomber anyway

>reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/8svvcb/xqc_demonstrates_how_to_do_a_proper_180_with_your/e13m30i/

Lol, and you would vote for a PM who doesn't speak English?

Say... a candidate who only speaks Chinese out of Vancouver?

Ya right bud you goto Barton st or SC. I went to sc for last half year and just checked out the other one this week.

Brampton, crunch fitness. The only affordable option away from goodlifefags

windsor reporting in

No, I would vote for a candidate that speaks the language that this country was truly founded on and that the vast majority of people speak. French being an "official language" is some shitty consolation prize so French Canadians can feel like they are relevant, same with having English and French on products in areas where the population is 99.9% English speaking. You should have been permanently expelled from what would become Canada. I don't think Quebec should leave, I think it should be kicked out.

I also don't know why you're posting some cherry picked circle jerk news article as a source. Quebec is a shithole, most of your province is inbred retards that pretend to give a shit about their culture while actively destroying it through non-white immigration. It's laughable that you were cucked by the British and now try to win their approval like a beaten dog.

Dude, the school system has seriously failed you. There is no point talking about this any further since you are making up history to fit your preconceptions. Have a nice Canada day man.

Nothing I said was historically inaccurate. You can pretend it was and ignore the argument like a little pussy or you can try to refute it.

Maybe the inbreeding has lowered your IQ to the point where you're unable to make a coherent argument, which in that case, I'm sorry to hear that. Typical arrogant French Canadian. Claims superiority, has nothing to prove it.

anyone from ottawa

>has nothing to prove it.
keep refusing to open the link and reading the articles

Anybody from Fort Mac here? I wanna have a fireside chat

Attached: 1530021219419_0.jpg (517x632, 95K)

Jesus Christ, you are the stupidest person ever to manage to fill out the captcha. Those are just cherry picked news articles, it's not evidence for why Quebec is somehow greater than other provinces despite being a shithole. Even the worst province would have similar headlines.

Hell, you are even refuting yourself... Some of the articles prove that it's worse than other provinces in a number of ways. You've managed to play yourself, you arrogant swine.

Is it cheap to live in Quebecois?
Fucking Toronto is pants on head expensive

>Tfw lone Saugafag

yes, I go to sports and wellness

Yes, overall much cheaper for housing and hydro. Taxes are higher, but if you plan to have a family it still ends up way cheaper because of the childcare stuff...

>sports and wellness fags
MacDonald island park master race
>tfw get work out for free since I work there

Attached: 1530103955081.jpg (1200x600, 72K)

yeah bud. CHFC gym in south ottawa

Winnipeg home gym

Attached: 1458475216481.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Calgary south

UBC niggers hmu

At Barton street location it's not too bad

what gym?

Isnt lifting a hate crime?

I left that turd gym bc of the color and vibe, lots of high test braphogs there tho

uOttawa. Minto gym

HALF SQUATTERS VACATE

whattayat ya townie

Has anyone in Montreal tried Nautilus Plus? I live quite close to one and I'm thinking of getting a membership there.

london ontario stoneybrook ymca reporting in

Attached: 1521830781119.jpg (1080x844, 93K)