Be me, 23 yr old boomer

>be me, 23 yr old boomer
>at gym, my phone is playing music over the stereo
>fellow boomer who's there too enjoys my playlist and seems to be pretty pumped, pumped myself too
>in steps 46 yr old WW2 vet
>this former confederate soldier is just wasting away doing shit exercises on the floor
>music is blasting away, it begins to be clear that this napoleon-era infantryman is not very pleased with my exquisite taste (6ix9ine, Billy on max volume)
>im having a pump doing diddlies and make it clear with my imposing physique and my warrior skull that this German farmer, turned 30 Years' War frontline pike bearer, shouldn't approach me to ask me to change songs
>it is very evident that rusty ex-crusader is uncomfortable, begin to wish he would simply just crusade his rusty ass back to the locker room
>i begin to cave as i was taugt as a child that one should respect the elderly and start pondering about what kind of music Visegoths like to listen to
>turns out that this retired roman legionairy does not appreciate Fuel by Metallica
>fuck it, this faded hoplite can't be satisfied
>music randomly shifts to a drum beat, think that might remind him of his club wielding days as a 20 year old cave man
>the old fossil still frowns, music probs wasn't invented back in the days where he could still move
>leave all my weights on floor (i never re-rack), unpluck phone from stereo without setting it back to radio, spill some water from my gallon jug and bail as i take a final look at this single celled organism that continues to sperg out on the gym floor

Please kill me before i turn 40

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

not reading a word of that lol

/fpbp

im sorry u feel that way

Attached: 1530047254764.png (304x247, 38K)

You Sound like a bully

>samefagging

he's not missing much

Sage

I'd give this a 6.5/10.

Worthy of saving? Yes
Worthy of meming? No

+1 point for the historically accurate timeline.

Kek

All y'all can better yourself instead of posting UNfunny boomer memes

Okay, this is epic

t. NORWOOD 3 , on FIN+MIN+NIZ

>complaining about an old man whilst listening to Metallica

my story and first greentext seems to split the waters

Definitely saving this.

Attached: Confederate WWII boomer.png (1814x394, 175K)

Post it on Reddit and reap that sweet sweet karma!

Glad u like it m8

>I was there at the start of boomer posting
>I participated and created some of the most active boomer threads on Jow Forums
>triggered many fellow 20s boomers
...and now I live to see the meme die.
What is it with newfags not understanding what a meme is and destroying it.

Attached: 1530039160895.jpg (1024x620, 95K)

To take this copypasta to the next level mention something about the ex-Neanderthal war chief or something absurd like that, haha!

4/10

8/10 inude me in screen cap pls