HEY FAGGOT

HEY FAGGOT
why the fuck are you still eating peanut butter in 2018 when almond butter, the objectively better nut butter, is so readily available?
what are you? some kind of troglodyte who still uses a rotary phone and a black and white television?
seriously you have no fucking excuse to not be eating almond butter instead of peanut butter and if you're one of these faggots I'm calling out right now, you can try to explain yourself but deep down you know I'm right.

Attached: almond.png (893x584, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5429336/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why the fuck are you still eating peanut butter in 2018 when almond butter, the objectively better nut butter, is so readily available?
Peanut butter costs like 1/6 as much where I live. Sage.

>not making finger gains each time you make a call
never going to make it

Attached: rotary.png (638x465, 381K)

>being poor
lmao

Almond butter tastes and looks like shit. Peanut butter is the superior nut product.

Attached: nuts.png (474x513, 205K)

tastelet, peanut butter is what you give to children, almond butter is for sophisticated adults
peanut butter is full of hydrogenated oils and if you go out of your way to buy "natural" peanut butter you may as well buy almond butter because you'll be spending the same price, except almond butter is actually GOOD
fag

Peanuts are cheaper, have fewer carbs, and taste better. Almonds are a meme nut, only good for certain deserts.

peanut butter gives me gas, almond doesnt, thats the only reason I buy it

>Spending hours churning your own almond butter each year in order to make it not come out like an oily shit, instead worry about the tablespoon of hydrogenated oil in your otherwise terrible diet.
>Not realizing that peanut butter objectively tastes better, which is why it's more popular.

If it wasn't for the laws of the land...

Fuck, I forgot my nutpepe.

Attached: slicedanddiced.png (924x560, 138K)

almond butter is creamier and has a nicer taste, sorry you have the palate of a child buddy

>My superior taste palate is well developed, which is why no one agrees with me and instead think I'm putting artesian dogshit on everything.

Attached: nutman.png (496x495, 261K)

dont like the taste of almond butter

I'm allergic to almonds

you know, posting frog pictures doesn't make you right. why dont you calm down and have a nice slice of multigrain toast with some almond butter spread on it? I know you get grumpy when you're hungry

Almond butter rarely ever uses activated almonds

>you know, posting frog pictures doesn't make you right.
No, but *this* does
>multigrain toast
>multigrain
Are you fucking kidding me? Most multigrain toast contains flaxseed, which contains more phytoestrogens than even soi.

Almondfags confirmed for beying soi boys.

Attached: 272.png (680x446, 138K)

almond butter is like $200 per jar

AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!

Attached: ronnie-coleman-posing.jpg (250x311, 20K)

Do you live in some third world country what the fuck dude

>implying rich people get rich writing checks to Big Almond

Spotted the shill. I'll be investing the extra savings in peanut stocks.

Why would you eat almond butter? Are you a baby almond?

>I like a food more than another food so you are inferior to me if you think the other tastes better.
Seriously, off yourself.

why are you this upset about nut butter dude?

>when you nut and she keeps going

Attached: bb.png (1014x1014, 123K)

I do it entirely to piss you off.

MY nut butter is the best butter...hehehehe.......nice

>Not buying the 2 pack of Costco Organic Peanut Butter

Best Peanut Butter.

>thinking flaxseed is in anyway a bad food

You’re never going to make it

>Not understanding the effects of phytoestrogens and instead shitposting and pretending you know what you are talking about.

You're never going to make it.

>the objectively better nut butter

You want nut butter? I'll give you some nut butter, faggot.

underappreciated

Gay posts

haha

the term is butt nutter in this context

>big almond

Attached: 1529661153724.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I like almond butter better but its a lot more expensive

What are you on about nigger? I get all natural peanut butter from Kroger for like $1.79 per jar. Literally only has peanuts as the ingredients

This has unbelievable macros that I don't believe (1g net carb? wtf) but it's pretty good regardless and not as expensive because it's walmart brand shit.

Attached: 5f732241-4eb1-4644-a525-1ef095840bc8_2.3a6e1b56d82c54eaefcca5938c225113[1].jpg (180x180, 8K)

wut about dis op
apparently there is something YOU dont know about peanut butter

he would be bigger eating almond butter though

>Not realizing that phytoestrogens are plant hormones, and don't impact human hormones.
>Continues to eat typical American diet, that actually has evidence showing it lowers test and raises estrogen.

Pathetic.

I do but my family likes pb better so I eat both

>nut butter

Attached: 1526033035068.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

You cannot seriously be this stupid. No one has ever seriously argued that phytoestrogens are harmless, there's always been debate on their side effects, both positive and negative. They do effect hormone levels, it's been proven.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5429336/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
>Continues to eat typical American diet,
Strawman. Guaranteed my diet is better than whatever stupid shit you eat like multigrain bread and soi.

Because it tastes like almonds, not peanuts.

thats the point stupid

ALMOND BIG

>big almond

Attached: 1365770325935.jpg (423x256, 38K)

kek

just admit it poorfags, almond butter is superior, maybe get a job and then you can actually enjoy life

Because retarded americans

I agree op. I bake with almond flour too.

Don't eat either. Peanuts should not be eaten. And the massive price-tag on almond butter can go towards more of other, better, foods.