Am I dying?

My shit's been like this for over a month. What's causing it? I eat chicken breast, Greek yogurt, whey protein, green vegetables.

Attached: IMG_20180627_155546696.jpg (2448x3264, 1.62M)

Attached: 15135234.jpg (720x510, 64K)

Attached: now this is shitposting.jpg (500x329, 54K)

Yellownpoop could indicate lactose intolerance

Did you just post a picture of your shit smear?

I'm ashamed to say I saved this pic

And here I was thinking Jow Forums couldn't get any shittier.

Ha I just got a colonoscopy today

>he fell for the hydration meme
Do a two-day water fast

Why the FUCK do I still visit this place.

Attached: asdf.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Unironically want to know because mine has been like this for a while too

Not enough solids, vegetables, yogurt, and protein mixture is mostly liquid user. Add some more fucking SOLIDS in there.

Attached: For_what_purpose.jpg (323x454, 25K)

Ive been waiting for this thread. Here is my shit poobrother.

Attached: 20180627_184424.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

I will look into that, thank you
You think too much water?
While try this

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

I hate this board

You wipe your ass by SCRUNCHING the fucking toilet paper?

I knew Jow Forums was infested with troglodytes but I didn’t think it was at such a severe degree.

Fold the fucking toilet paper you goddamned heathen

Enjoy your poopy ass. If it slides there's no friction.

Not OP but Ive been drinking whole milk (GOMAD) and have to take massive liquid shits 3h after and they are completely yellow. Am I lactose intolerant?

Not if you apply some torque, nigger. I wipe until I bleed.

Get your TP scrunch ass the fuck off this board

how does it feel to be wrong?

how does it feel to be wrong?

>oh look at me I can afford toilet paper that doesn't exfoliate 3 layers of skin off my asshole
We aren't all rich. Some of have to scrunch to prevent finger penetration and to make the paper comfier

jesus give up dairy and see if it goes away, how is this hard?

You stupid fuck, I’m barely making enough to afford rent. You think my tp is more than 1-ply? Guess what, you can fold it and instantly make it 2 or 3 ply. Outstanding isn’t it?

Use your dirty laundry. It's going in the washing machine anyway, so no extra cost.

If you're not using toilet paper + baby wipes to clean your ass after taking a shit, you're a disgusting animal.

(You) just like feeling up your own asshole with your fingers. It's ok, user. Plenty of faggots live healthy, normal lives.

OP!!!

I was also like this.

Found out I was gluten, lactose, FODMAPS intolerant. look up fodmaps. changed my life.

Attached: 680e47bf7ae81728fffe2df00c32d4e3.jpg (598x397, 52K)

keked and cried. thanks user

Do you lean forward and wipe or squat?

But what if I have a G-tube?

I transfer my weight to one cheek and lift the other off the toilet seat to wipe away maximum shit

Thinking I'll give this a try
I'll do that, thanks

Yellow poop can indicate a problem with your pancreas, its something alcoholics have to look out for.
That's rectal mucus. Most likely something is irritating your bowls. Yeungling beer does that (but worse) to me. Could also be an infection.

i used to have this problem. get more fiber in your system and also eat baby spinach. my shit is light brown and comes out in one massive log. no smearing when i wipe either

>singly ply tp ass bleed homie
>gonna save dat money

I actually have chronic IBS, I'm supposed to cut out red meat and dairy, usually do well with it but kinda had a cheat day.

Called it. I know my shit.

Why dont you stop drinking milk and see what happens

Hah. This thread is punny.

Mix your diet up. Try eating chicken vegetables, whey yogurt, greek breasts, and green protein

What kind of faggot is concerned about how a man wipes his ass

You've done the right thing in asking Jow Forums and not your local doctor, OP

Attached: 1529902001055.png (425x413, 269K)

>tfw you're looking at people's smeared shit on the internet at midnight on a Wednesday

What else would you possibly be doing

>Wiping while sitting
opinion discarded
fag

Have you changed your diet in the last month?
Are you more gassy and do you also have diarrhea?
If you suspect lactose intolerance you can also try switching to lactose free milk or take lactase pills. My lactose intolerance developed suddenly when I was 18, before that I could tolerate lactose just fine so it's worth looking in to.

I suggest you stop your GOMAD. (gallon of mustard a day)

I love this board