Get Jow Forums and become attractive

>get Jow Forums and become attractive
>go out with a girl
>reveal that I'm a kissless virgin
>she's like "no way... just... how? you're lying, right? you have tons of women after you" (it's true, but I'm autistic af)
>she gets pensive for some secs, gives out a smug smile and says that it's no issue with her
>date goes on as normal and I get my first kiss

She's kind of "assertive" and alpha herself.
What is she planning, lads? Is she going to try and mold me?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x385, 986K)

going to try to peg you for sure

Hawt

>actually saying you're a kissless virgin to a woman

I wish my gf was more alpha. She's so meek and indecisive and unconfident. It's kind of a turn off DESU. Not like I need to be a sub in bed, but doing 100% of the work and having to make every sexual decision, including giving and receiving oral is exhausting. Like she'll want me to eat her pussy but won't say it, and then gets passive aggressive after the sex.

Also she won't sit on my face.

Attached: IMG_5525.png (598x543, 565K)

She's gonna go use you as a trophy and fuck a real man that knows how to use his dick.

I'm pretty sure I can make myself attractive enough to get a fat pig to date me. I'm just terrified that she will be freaked out that I'm a khv weirdo. I'm old

Exchange her for a high T braphog

this, don't be surprised if she moves on suddenly. she probably said it was no problem at the same because she didn't want to seem shallow.

Never bring your virginity up m8 them sugar walls dried up on the spot

Feel you breh, my girl is super pasive, wich i don't mind much because im pretty dominant, but sometimes i would really love if she started sucking my dick or riding me without me asking

Jesus I hope you didn't leave it at that.

If you are going to tell a girl you are a kissless virgin, at least make something up about some shit that you are waiting for "the one". Makes you seem way more heroic rather than pathetic.

I've considered pretending I'm still a virgin for religious reasons. Is that creepy? I don't know if people still believe in god or not. I also don't want to have to marry a chick to bang her

She’s gonna peg you

Don't lie you fake piece of shit. That is roastie behavior.

Don't say you're a virgin and if she asks you why you're such a sperg just say you're always nervous with a new girl, it also implies you've had sex with at least two girls

>give out advice to lie about values
>user wants a different lie
>now lying is bad

Attached: 1526046148426.jpg (342x358, 29K)

She actually wants to go out again.

God damn, am I going to be a trophy bf like this user said? :

kek

Attached: 1527475488725.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

Quit it man, it ain't going to get any better. This is hell compared to a normal girl who really wants you. It fucked with my self-esteem really hard.

My gf is also like this, but Ive decided to embrace it and just use her as a fuckdoll that I can use anytime I want. Like we could be laying down and Ill just decide to pull off her shirt while I whip out my doodledigger and tell her to blow me, and she'll just say "ohh okay". Its actually pretty hot and empowering. Pic related

Attached: 1516155029930.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Some guys get all the luck

>virgin
>act like a player because I read too much redpill
>shit actually works
>have a girl in my bed but I'm moving way too fast
>tells me to put a condom on and I say "I hate these things" (to imply I'm totally not a virgin)
>she gets uncomfortable, thinks I have aids and stops me
>I accept that I'm going to die a virgin and say fuck this shit and tell her I'm a virgin and was nervous because I don't care anymore
>she can't believe it, her and her friends thought I was a complete player
>she brings me back in, shows me how to kiss properly, takes it slow
>we watch tv together
>next week we fuck properly
>end up fucking like once a day for the next three months and are obsessed with each other, we do every position known to man and I generally finish in her mouth
>turns out she's insanely and controlling so I end things

miss you laura

Miss you too Paul

lol

Good luck user. Doggo still loves you

Attached: 1528848144665.png (667x684, 53K)

Oh God, this gave me hope, bro.

I really, really, really want a controlling gf.
Seriously, I'm lacking the motivation to get on with my life, to study, to go to college, to work and go up in life.

A controlling gf is what I need.

controlling gfs are just projecting cheating slutbags themselves

sorry bro i have experience

checked and kekd

you really don't

The sex was great but I was completely enthralled in her bullshit, whatever man ends up married to her is going to be one miserable fuck

it's nothing but chemicals in our brains, I learned recently that men are more sensitive to oxytocin than women, I wasn't thinking properly and she would just fuck with me for the fun of it

the less I cared the happier I was

Still don't regret a bit of it and I hope she can work on her issues and live a happy life, just as far away from me as possible

Ehh, I’ve been out with two chicks in proper relationships, my ex was like your current GF, short, cute and meek.

Get fit and now I’m with an easy 8/10 blonde danish bird who is almost as alpha as me in the relationship and god damn it’s way harder than the meek GF.

TLDR: take the meek hobbit, alpha vikings are hard work

>>reveal that I'm a kissless virgin
why? why reveal that?

She's going to force herself on you and then accuse you of date rape.

Because it's the truth.

So it is better to tell her then to lie? Even at 23?

>get Jow Forums and become attractive
>autistic af
>go out with a girl
How did you even get this date while being autistic? Asking for a friend who also is attractive and got Jow Forums.

I don't like lying about anything. I'd just consider that a pretty forward question if I was asked and I wouldn't go into it. I think it's a rude thing for a girl to just ask you something like that straight up.

I reciprocated a smile to the smile she always gives me when we see each other and she came chat me up.

Yeah absolutely don’t lie, atleast be genuine

Don't tell her your a virgin you fucking retard. Don't even let that shit cross your mind for a fucking millisecond. Don't act too cocky either they will just think you are a fuccboi.

HIGH TEST
yes women are supposed to be submissive; take the lead anons.

>get Jow Forums
>still wont attract women
the absolute state of me

>basing a relationship on lies
Better she instantly fucks off than building a house on sand. Nice bitch logic m8

>meet this chick during high school at a party
>not particularly attractive but she's pretty bright and we get on well
>nothing sexual there but we hang out now and then
>a few years later she tells me that she hated me at first because some other dude told her that i was a mad player and only fucked blondes and all this other shit
>turns out this dude at another school was spreading all this shit about me being a manwhore because i hooked up with his oneitis
>he basically made me chad by reputation through 4 girls schools
>i was a virgin but had got head at the time
>have all these random sluts hitting on me at parties based on rep thanks to beta ray bill getting jealous and trying to sabotage me
High school was good times after that point

Bro this is the exact same way I feel about my ex. Was this also a crazy med student bitch? Also was this chick raped at some point in college too? Cause if so I think I found some red flags to look for