en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dominic
youtube.com/watch?v=JkK5wNJ2UZI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/YYpA7lcsyhQ?t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk
youtube.com/watch?v=WUVWKuZKyQI
missteribabylonestar.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny how Jow Forums claims to always be right but they are still bluepilled on FE

because it’s not called being redpilled on flat earth, it’s called being fucking retarded

You've been indoctrinated since your birth. We all were. I'm sorry. I had that same initial knee-jerk reaction to call every flat earther a fucking retard until I started doing research and realized I had been lied to my whole fucking life.

Hello, reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dominic

Oh my god, that literally changes nothing.

flatearthers are either a meme or a conspiracy to make all other conspiracies look crazy as well

spherical earth: the sun moves equal number of degrees across the sky no matter where you live

flat earth: the sun moves like a racecar going around a track
the closer it gets to your location, the faster it appears to move, the farther away the slower

i have been outside my friend, the former is true

and no, a lensing effect couldnt reproduce this, because a lens can not do this for every spot on the planet

Yes goy. Just the gov't launching 30 nukes miles high into the sky. The names are coincidences too. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Yes, they literally fired nukes into the sky to test shit. It's call science and justifying a budget you goddamn redditor.

Earth has never been proven to be spherical

so when flat earthers claim oxygen bubbles are present in nasa videos like this, and that everything is filmed underwater with greenscreen

thats ammonia leaking from the coolant system,

it shoots out into space because logically its under higher pressure than the outside of the space station

And math has never been proven to work but we still use it.

.....this is proof of that though,

you get what argument is, right?

Why is this thread here this is exactly the quality content you usually find on Jow Forums.

Curved lens.

How is the sun moving across the sky proof that we live on a ball
Ah yes, math. The same math that has shown that there is zero curvature on the earth.

its like you gave me a rebuttal to a comment of mine that you still havent read

Do you have autism? There is a curve? Why the fuck is this thread on Jow Forums instead of fucking /x/?

I read it. Flat earthers don't claim to know why the sun moves the way it does. We also don't assume it moves that way because the earth is a sphere when there is no evidence that the earth is actually a sphere.

>There is a curve
>what are fish eye lenses?
You have never actually seen the curve for yourself. TRUST YOUR SENSES.

If someone is retarded enough to believe the earth is flat they need to be shot before they can reproduce

>there is no evidence the earth is actually a sphere

Is it that there is no evidence, or that you've refused to accept it?

I have though.

yes, the why is unknown, but you claim to know the path, and my argument disproves the path of the sun on a flat earth as a possibility

under the circumstances flat earth gives us, the known ones, the model doesnt work

but under the spherical earth idea, the model does
this is what i am saying

the sun tracks equally across the sky in round earth

as is observable

the sun should track very differently under flat earth, which it does not in real life. and even with atmospheric lensing it is still not possible for lensing to account for all the points of view where people live

this fact supports a round earth

youtube.com/watch?v=JkK5wNJ2UZI&feature=youtu.be

Is it that there is no evidence and you blindly accept everything you're told by the government?
You haven't. Earth doesn't curve. I'm sorry.
See video
youtu.be/YYpA7lcsyhQ?t=1m50s

Oh, so WHAT I SEE that doesn't correlate with what YOU BELIEVE means that my world view is wrong? Fuck you.

Attached: 1517788984934.png (304x247, 103K)

Andy, there is no curve to earth.

Attached: 1393158355289.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Dipshit, the Earth is a sphere and there is a curve called a horizon. Please eat glass and die.

I don't accept everything I'm told, no, but there aren't many reasons I can think of why the government would lie about the shape of the planet. Further, we're not talking about one or two governments here - we're talking about something that is globally accepted to be true.

Are all the governments lying? When did the lying start? How do they manage to keep such a thing secret? To what purpose?

Why do globies get so hostile when their worldview is challenged? You guys are a cult

Furthermore, if you believe that the Earth is flat then you believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. Which makes them the supreme leader.

Because flatkikes are the heebs of the conspiracy world.

this may reconcile seasons, but the sun in this video is still moving at average constant speed, day to day,
which means it doesnt account for the problem

the flat earth's sun would appear to move faster as it got closer to you, (because it is becoming closer to you), and slower as it got farther away

the round earth sun would move at constant equal speed throughout the day

God is real friend. If you don't already know that there is an elite of satan worshipping pedophiles that are more than capable of keeping the truth hidden then you have a lot to learn. (PS look at what's on Wernher von Braun's tombstone)

I see. I wish you all the best of luck with that.

You are nuts.

im pushing this

flat earth cant reconcile the travel of the son across the sky, and atmospheric lensing cant either

round earth does

Attached: fcf.jpg (480x380, 12K)

d-delete this

Flatearthers aren't real. It's a conspiracy to make all conspiracies look ridiculous in the eyes of the younger generation

Because the ground is flat but the earth is round dipshit.

this,
flat earth believes man cant put objects into orbit because its impossible somehow
but we had sputnik launched back in the sixties, and it was visible to most people on the planet with almost the naked eye on a nightly basis

so flat earth believes sputnik was fake, the cold war was fake, that we were working together to put the fake image in the sky with ....projectors

projectors all around the planet... projectng the image on to chemtrails, from the chemtrail conspiracy

and that all satellites since then and including the international space station are all fake images projected onto the sky, which anyone with a home telescope can see

the iss is visible when it passes between the moon and earth at night, or the sun and earth at day
even if you could project an image onto the sky, you would have to literally outshine the sun itself to do so, on a planetwide scale
because you cannot project dark, only light

sooo no

>because
should be
>but

Your both SHEEP. The Earth is CONCAVE and flat earth is a psyops by the GLOBALISTS to try and discredit any non-convex earth theories!

youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk

youtube.com/watch?v=WUVWKuZKyQI

missteribabylonestar.com/

Attached: based.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Fuck off reddit